The New Testament is Jewish

marhig

Marhig, It happens that Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian. What I see behind Jesus in the NT is not God but Paul. This was the one who vandalized the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach by plagiarizing the Jewish Scriptures seeking for Biblical credibility to the Hellenistic NT. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That' what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you for evidences that the Jewish authorities twisted the laws. Unless this is only another anti-Jewish slander because, there is nothing more important to a Jew than God's Law. All the twisting I see of the Law was made by Paul who contradicted Jesus himself who said that we ought to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)
Yes I'll give you one big for instance

When the Jewish leaders said to Pilate, we have a law and we can't put a man to death.

So instead of killing Jesus themselves, they handed him to the Romans to have him executed and made sure that pilate went through with it even though he he tried to release him.

Your Jewish leaders at the time were corrupt vipers. Full of cruelly and envy. Because they thought the whole world would follow Jesus. They were full of Satan yet they taught the law!

They had a law, but they crept their way around it to crucify the holy son of God and put him to an open shame. They were a disgrace before the living God! They weren't men of God, but they lived by their father the devil!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yup you might but if you believe Yah had a son you are blaspheming and idolatrous by their definition...

No wonder Paul could only write that in Him there was no longer chosen and goyim...that the wall of seperation was gone and the two became one...

And despite his claims to his innocence they killed him for rejecting the tribe...

You cannot redefine that tribe as believers in the Son of Yah as God...as their very definition denies belief in another God...

I don't know what tribe you are speaking of and I believe you are speaking against God and His word.

Proverbs 30:4 NASB - 4 Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son's name? Surely you know!

Ben Masada

Israel aren't those circumcised of the flesh Ben, but of the heart!

I am aware of that too. Only an item in the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Circumcision of the flesh is the everlasting token of the Abrahamic Covenant throughout all the generations of Israel if you read Genesis 17:19. Why should we give up the everlasting covenant of Abraham, to satisfy the anti-Jewish hatred of Paul? Please!

marhig

lol...ain't me... those who believed in him were no longer considered as of the tribe by the tribe...but those that believed were now idolatrous and to be cut from the people...even Saul persecuted them first...

The tribe believes their God had no Son...its leaders killed Him for saying He did...

Because he keeps saying that scripture is theirs, that tribe's...when even He clearly says it is His word...not theirs...not the tribe's

Ah right, I'm sorry! So he believes that the scriptures are for the jews only? I think I need to go back and read more of the thread!

clefty

I don't know what you are talking about. The Scriptures are Jewish.

Romans 3:1-2 NASB - 1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

Having an advantage means little when you are eventually rejected and broken off anyway...

Being entrusted with the oracles only means you are to keep them but they are not yours...certainly not from you...

You remind me of Catholics who also claim it's all theirs cuz they had it first and compiled all the writings and codified them and preserved them etc...

Moses wasn't of the tribe and yet that tribe claims it...Sabbath was established long before Abraham even but both the chosen and believing goyim insist it's the tribe's...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Having an advantage means little when you are eventually rejected and broken off anyway...

Being entrusted with the oracles only means you are to keep them but they are not yours...certainly not from you...

You remind me of Catholics who also claim it's all theirs cuz they had it first and compiled all the writings and codified them and preserved them etc...

Moses wasn't of the tribe and yet that tribe claims it...Sabbath was established long before Abraham even but both the chosen and believing goyim insist it's the tribe's...
The Sabbath was made for man.

No "advantage" here that you need to be fearful of. We were talking about if the Scriptures are Jewish. Do you believe it is talking about God's spoken word?

Being Jewish now I know how much this means. It is more than just understanding the Jews had God's word as a Christian.

marhig

I don't know what you are talking about. The Scriptures are Jewish.

Romans 3:1-2 NASB - 1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.[/QUOTE

Deuteronomy 10

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked

Deuteronomy 30

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Romans 2

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision*is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is.not of men, but of God

Paul preached the truth, and he was an apostle of Jesus. A true Jew isn't one who is circumcised of the flesh but of the heart, and that includes all those who truly follow Jesus and live by the spirit and not the flesh!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No not exactly that...he claims scripture is Jewish...as if that tribe wrote it...

I don't know what you mean by saying "as if that tribe wrote it". You need to evaluate if you want to speak this way any longer. I have no idea what you mean by "that tribe" but what you are saying has nothing to do with what I have shared with you.

As a Jew I know of the Torah. It is Jewish. The TaNaKh is Jewish. It is the Hebrew Bible. The New Testament is Jewish. These Scriptures or Writings tell us about Yeshua (Jesus) who is Jewish being a Jew. The early church, in its conception, was entirely Jewish. Believers from among the Gentiles were added to their number. They received the Spirit of God the same way the Jewish believers had.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul preached the truth, and he was an apostle of Jesus. A true Jew isn't one who is circumcised of the flesh but of the heart, and that includes all those who truly follow Jesus and live by the spirit and not the flesh!
See Romans 8:1-4 NASB.

marhig

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He taught us to love God and to love our neighbor. Torah even includes the command to circumcise one's heart.

Deuteronomy 10:16 NASB - 16 "So circumcise your heart, and stiffen your neck no longer.

Deuteronomy 30:6 NASB - 6 "Moreover the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.

I am circumcised. As a convert I am a Jew and I observe Torah.

Romans 2:29 NASB - 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

I didn't see this post when I posted my last post.

A true Jew is one circumcised of the heart and that includes all Christians truly follow Jesus who are born of God and walk in the spirit!

clefty

I am aware of that too. Only an item in the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Circumcision of the flesh is the everlasting token of the Abrahamic Covenant throughout all the generations of Israel if you read Genesis 17:19. Why should we give up the everlasting covenant of Abraham, to satisfy the anti-Jewish hatred of Paul? Please!

Paul only argued that the Gentiles did not need to be circumcised to associate with the tribe or to be saved...but the tribe was coming around claiming they had to be in order to merely associate and to be saved...

Remember how there were goyim that followed them out of Egypt?...they were not circumcised and were still saved given sabbath even...and lived among them...and now again in Paul's time they were crowding into synagogues Sabbath after Sabbath

But then the jealous tribal leaders came to insist upon circumcision first...well that was never the case and salvation through works was not the faith based gospel found since the OT...they agreed that these new goyim should at least keep from fornication and kosher as the more lenient "noahide"laws expected...

But Paul never forbid circumcision...just insisted it was not salvific...never was but a sign one already was...and now in the Risen One.

Ben Masada

Yes I'll give you one big for instance

When the Jewish leaders said to Pilate, we have a law and we can't put a man to death.

So instead of killing Jesus themselves, they handed him to the Romans to have him executed and made sure that pilate went through with it even though he he tried to release him.

Your Jewish leaders at the time were corrupt vipers. Full of cruelly and envy. Because they thought the whole world would follow Jesus. They were full of Satan yet they taught the law!

They had a law, but they crept their way around it to crucify the holy son of God and put him to an open shame. They were a disgrace before the living God! They weren't men of God, but they lived by their father the devil!

Another slander by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel. The opposite is rather true that twice the Pharisees tried to save Jesus from being arrested and crucified. First, from Herod who had sent his men to arrest Jesus but he had listened to the Pharisees and escaped arresting. The second time around was when Jesus' disciples were acclaiming him king of the Jews in Jerusalem which was a Roman province at the time and again the Pharisees tried to warn him again by asking him to stop his disciples but, this time, he was probably enjoying the parade and said that if they stopped, the stones would cry out. Soon afterwards Jesus was arrested, judged and taken to
the cross. (Luke 19:37-40)Now, the author of this gospel or the Fathers of the church much later blamed the Jews for what the Romans had done.

marhig

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He taught us to love God and to love our neighbor. Torah even includes the command to circumcise one's heart.

Deuteronomy 10:16 NASB - 16 "So circumcise your heart, and stiffen your neck no longer.

Deuteronomy 30:6 NASB - 6 "Moreover the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.

I am circumcised. As a convert I am a Jew and I observe Torah.

Romans 2:29 NASB - 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

And I'm circumcised, but of the heart and as a follower of Christ i observe and obey God as being taught in my heart by the spirit.

Gods wants our heart cleansed first and foremost, and the spirit does that within. You will know Gods true people as they will obey his commandments and live by his will and you will see the love of Christ in them

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And I'm circumcised, but of the heart and as a follower of Christ i observe and obey God as being taught in my heart by the spirit.

Gods wants our heart cleansed first and foremost, and the spirit does that within. You will know Gods true people as they will obey his commandments and live by his will and you will see the love of Christ in them

I encourage you to continue studying the scriptures. You will grow (up (in Christ)) if and when you do. You have some knowledge. Make sure what you are saying is Biblical. You may need to reevaluate. I think I would if I were you. Salvation is only found in God and Jesus. Shalom.

marhig

Another slander by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel. The opposite is rather true that twice the Pharisees tried to save Jesus from being arrested and crucified. First, from Herod who had sent his men to arrest Jesus
listened to the Pharisees and escaped arresting. The second time around was when Jesus' disciples were acclaiming him king of the Jews in Jerusalem which was a Roman province at the time and again the Pharisees tried to warn him again by asking him to stop his disciples but, this time, he was probably enjoying the parade and said that if they stopped, the stones would cry out. Soon afterwards Jesus was arrested, judged and taken to
the cross. (Luke 19:37-40)Now, the author of this gospel or the Fathers of the church much later blamed the Jews for what the Romans had done.
I see you have the same spirit as your forefathers.

I believe the Bible and Jesus said that those who handed him over to Pilate had the greater sin

The jews handed him over to be crucified and made sure that the job was done.

They had murderous hearts and were full of wickedness. There is no excuse for what they did to the holy son of God.

Stop defending them, I just hope they repented before they died!

marhig

I encourage you to continue studying the scriptures. You will grow (up (in Christ)) if and when you do. You have some knowledge. Make sure what you are saying is Biblical. You may need to reevaluate. I think I would if I were you. Salvation is only found in God and Jesus. Shalom.
Reevaluate what?