The New Testament is Jewish

clefty

You may need to continue to study John 1. There is no idolatry there. May God help you with your understanding.
oh I know...He has shown me that...but I didn't convert into a belief that denies the Word became flesh...nor was I born of woman who did so...

Yes, YHVH, God, did have a Son. Yeshua (Jesus).
is not what that tribe believes...especially the part where in Him there is no goyim...they are pretty sure we are everywhere...

You were first grafted into the trunk and the root but then you converted into the branches that were broken off and lay on the ground...

Can't have two masters...Either with or against...that tribe is against...and is broken off and on the ground for a reason...unbelief...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
oh I know...He has shown me that...but I didn't convert into a belief that denies the Word became flesh...nor was I born of woman who did so...

is not what that tribe believes...especially the part where in Him there is no goyim...they are pretty sure we are everywhere...
You are rejecting scripture. I don't know where you get your ideas from.

Ben Masada

I am having trouble understanding what you have said. I think you did not recognize that I said I am a convert. As a Christian I converted to Judaism and I am still a Christian. You can study the Torah as a Jew or as a Christian. You can learn that God has given us, His people Israel, His Torah. As a Christian you can study it as well. This is the Five Books of Moses. The TaNaKh is the Torah (the Law), the Nevi'im (the Prophets), and the Kethuvim (the Writings). We also have the New Testament. One study you can do is what is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, and what is the covenant God made with the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah). The word Messiah means Anointed and some people say Jesus the Christ which is the same as Jesus the Messiah, or Jesus Christ (Jesus Messiah).

Jacob, as I have told you before, I am sorry if I have to rain on your parade again;
you cannot claim to have converted to Judaism if you remain a Christian! That's the
same dilemma of the "Jews-for-Jesus" and the "Jews-for-Baal" of the time of Elijah. (I Kings 18:21) Like them, you are also straddling the issue between Jesus and Paul; the Tanach and the NT; Jehovah and Baal. You have got to make a legitimate decision and stop hopping between two opinions. If the Lord is God, follow Him! And if Baal, follow him! Why should Elijah again take them down to the Widi Kishon and slaughter them there? (I Kings 18:40)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, as I have told you before, I am sorry if I have to rain on your parade again, you cannot claim to have converted to Judaism if you remain a Christian. That's the same dilemma of the "Jews-for-Jesus" and the "Jews-
for-Baal" of the time of Elijah. (I Kings 18:21) Like them, you are also straddling the issue between Jesus and
Paul; the Tanach and the NT; Jehovah and Baal. You have got to make a legitimate decision and stop hopping between two opinions. If the Lord is God, follow Him! And if Baal, follow him! Why should Elijah again take them
down to the Widi Kishon and slaughter them there? (I Kings 18:40)
Yeshua is the Messiah. Jesus is the Christ means the same thing. There is one God, YHVH. This is Jesus' Father, God! Our Father as well.

John 8:42 NASB - 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.

clefty

Yeshua is the Messiah. Jesus is the Christ means the same thing. There is one God, YHVH. This is Jesus' Father, God! Our Father as well.

John 8:42 NASB - 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.

If is the biggest word...but obviously they have another father...father of lies...

Because they would not and still do not love Him...the Son that is...

Ben Masada

See what I mean Jacob! You are, by your own choice, stuck to the Pauline doctrine of Replacement Theology whose intent here is to erase what HaShem said in Exodus 4:22,23, "Israel is My Son" and replace it with the individual affiliation of Jesus according to Acts 9:20 when those of us who are not under the spell of Christian preconceived notions know only too well that Paul was the one who fabricated the idea that Jesus was the Messiah, the son of God and that he had resurrected if you read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. He did confess that much to his disciple Timothy.

clefty

We do love Him.

If you love Him you would keep His commandments...but claiming His Word to be the tribe's is false witness...

And as I told you before wearing a red shirt to a blue shirt club does not make it a red shirt club...

Your red shirt just means you don't represent the club you joined...

marhig

Jacob, as I have told you before, I am sorry if I have to rain on your parade again;
you cannot claim to have converted to Judaism if you remain a Christian! That's the
same dilemma of the "Jews-for-Jesus" and the "Jews-for-Baal" of the time of Elijah. (I Kings 18:21) Like them, you are also straddling the issue between Jesus and Paul; the Tanach and the NT; Jehovah and Baal. You have got to make a legitimate decision and stop hopping between two opinions. If the Lord is God, follow Him! And if Baal, follow him! Why should Elijah again take them down to the Widi Kishon and slaughter them there? (I Kings 18:40)
If you can't see that Jesus is the Messiah then you're blind. No one comes with wisdom like that or lived as he did unless they were from God. You can tell he's the Christ from his word and his life, he spoke the truth. Can't you hear God in him in the gospels?

The trouble is that man had twisted the scriptures to suit themselves. As the heads of the jews did it with the laws, and the heads of the Christian churches in the past have done it with the gospels and with the word of God to suit themselves.

Forget religion Ben, just read about Jesus as he taught and you can see that the spirit of God is in him and that he is anointed of the God!

marhig

See what I mean Jacob! You are, by your own choice, stuck to the Pauline doctrine of Replacement Theology whose intent here is to erase what HaShem said in Exodus 4:22,23, "Israel is My Son" and replace it with the individual affiliation of Jesus according to Acts 9:20 when those of us who are not under the spell of Christian preconceived notions know only too well that Paul was the one who fabricated the idea that Jesus was the Messiah, the son of God and that he had resurrected if you read II Timothy 2:8 and Acts 9:20. He did confess that much to his disciple Timothy.
Israel aren't those circumcised of the flesh Ben, but of the heart!

marhig

If you love Him you would keep His commandments...but claiming His Word to be the tribe's is false witness...

And as I told you before wearing a red shirt to a blue shirt club does not make it a red shirt club...

What about all the Jews who believed in Jesus when he preached the gospel? Why are you trying to turn Jews away from Christ?
And how do you now that he doesn't keep his commandments?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I do not believe in Replacement Theology. Even as a Christian I have not. But I am Jewish now. Yeshua is the Messiah. Do you want to talk about Torah? I accept the TaNaKh and the New Testament. But the New Testament is the scriptures and not the new covenant itself.

Forget about Christianity for a moment. Read the Jewish Scriptures and learn of Messiah, even the Jewish New Testament. Even though Replacement Theology did not originate with Paul, you and I know we will never accept it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I have no idea what you are talking about. I observe Torah and the commands found in the New Testament Writings, or Scriptures.

Ben Masada

If you can't see that Jesus is the Messiah then you're blind. No one comes with wisdom like that or lived a he did unless they were from God. You can tell he's the Christ from his word and his life, he spoke the truth. Can't you hear God in him in the gospels?

The trouble is that man had twisted the scriptures to suit themselves. As the heads of the jews did it with the laws, and the heads of the Christian churches in the past have done it with the gospels and with the word of God to suit themselves.

Forget religion Ben, just read about Jesus as he taught and you can see that the spirit of God is in him and that he is anointed of the God!

Marhig, It happens that Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian. What I see behind Jesus in the NT is not God but Paul. This was the one who vandalized the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach by plagiarizing the Jewish Scriptures seeking for Biblical credibility to the Hellenistic NT. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you for evidences that the Jewish authorities twisted the laws. Unless this is only another anti-Jewish slander because, there is nothing more important to a Jew than God's Law. All the twisting I see of the Law was made by Paul who contradicted Jesus himself who said that we ought to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

clefty

What about all the Jews who believed in Jesus when he preached the gospel? Why are you trying to turn Jews away from Christ?
lol...ain't me... those who believed in him were no longer considered as of the tribe by the tribe...but those that believed were now idolatrous and to be cut from the people...even Saul persecuted them first...

The tribe believes their God had no Son...its leaders killed Him for saying He did...

And how do you now that he doesn't keep his commandments?

Because he keeps saying that scripture is theirs, that tribe's...when even He clearly says it is His word...not theirs...not the tribe's

clefty

Marhig, It happens that Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian. What I see behind Jesus in the NT is not God but Paul. This was the one who vandalized the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach by plagiarizing the Jewish Scriptures seeking for Biblical credibility to the Hellenistic NT. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That' what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you for evidences that the Jewish authorities twisted the laws. Unless this is only another anti-Jewish slander because, there is nothing more important to a Jew than God's Law. All the twisting I see of the Law was made by Paul who contradicted Jesus himself who said that we ought to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Umm where did Paul twist? Or do you believe the false witnesses...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because he keeps saying that scripture is theirs, that tribe's...when even He clearly says it is His word...not theirs...not the tribe's
I don't know what you are talking about. The Scriptures are Jewish.

Romans 3:1-2 NASB - 1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

marhig

I have no idea what you are talking about. I observe Torah and the commands found in the New Testament Writings, or Scriptures.
I do believe differently from other Christians. I believe that Jesus came in a new and living way, showing us how to love and live before God. He lived it out and came as an example for is to follow. He fulfilled the laws before the eyes of the people and denied his flesh and will to do the will of God.

I see that we follow Jesus by walking in the spirit now, where as the jews are naturally circumcised, we are spiritually circumcised of the heart. Where as they abstain from eating pork, we turn from the nature of the sow, we don't wallow in the dirt of the world and eat anything that's put on front of us and we look toward the heavens and not keep our head scavenging through the dirt of the earth for food. Our father feeds us with with the bread of heaven as we look up toward him and Christ in our heart is the bread of life. Once we are born of the God we live by the spirit and he will teach us the laws within our hearts and within our minds. We have gone from following God through rituals and customs, to following him through the spirit where God cleanses our hearts first.

We can follow all the outward laws, but our heart can be far from God. But once we have true faith and are truly born anew of the spirit, then we are at one with God and Christ and this world will mean nothing to us and we will obey God, living by his will and loving him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and we'll love our neighbour ourselves. Just as Jesus Christ did.

It's good to hear that you believe that Jesus is the Christ, so do I :)

clefty

Yup you might but if you believe Yah had a son you are blaspheming and idolatrous by their definition...

No wonder Paul could only write that in Him there was no longer chosen and goyim...that the wall of seperation was gone and the two became one...

And despite his claims to his innocence they killed him for rejecting the tribe...

You cannot redefine that tribe as believers in the Son of Yah as God...as their very definition denies belief in another God...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do believe differently from other Christians. I believe that Jesus came in a new and living way, showing us how to love and live before God. He lived it out and came as an example for is to follow. He fulfilled the laws before the eyes of the people and denied his flesh and will to do the will of God.

I see that we follow Jesus by walking in the spirit now, where as the jews are naturally circumcised, we are spiritually circumcised of the heart. Where as they abstain from eating pork, we turn from the nature of the sow, we don't wallow in the dirt of the world and eat anything that's put on front of us and we look toward the heavens and not keep our head scavenging through the dirt of the earth for food. Our father feeds us with with the bread of heaven as we look up toward him and Christ in our heart is the bread of life. Once we are born of the God we live by the spirit and he will teach us the laws within our hearts and within our minds. We have gone from following God through rituals and customs, to following him through the spirit where God cleanses our hearts first.

We can follow all the outward laws, but our heart can be far from God. But once we have true faith and are truly born anew of the spirit, then we are at one with God and Christ and this world will mean nothing to us and we will obey God, living by his will and loving him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and we'll love our neighbour ourselves. Just as Jesus Christ did.

It's good to hear that you believe that Jesus is the Christ, so do I :)

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He taught us to love God and to love our neighbor. Torah even includes the command to circumcise one's heart.

Deuteronomy 10:16 NASB - 16 "So circumcise your heart, and stiffen your neck no longer.

Deuteronomy 30:6 NASB - 6 "Moreover the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.

I am circumcised. As a convert I am a Jew and I observe Torah.

Romans 2:29 NASB - 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.