The New Testament is Jewish

beloved57

The jews did not even believe in God, Moses said they did not have Faith Deut 32:20

And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No they are not jewish, scriptures have no ethnicity. They originate from God, not from jews !
The Jews are God's people. As a convert I am Jewish. I know the Jews were entrusted with God's word.

God has given us His Torah.

I am also still a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The jews did not even believe in God, Moses said they did not have Faith Deut 32:20

And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
God's people Israel do believe in the one true God. You are mistaken. If you lack faith you should have faith. If you need or want to ask God for faith you should do so. Then have faith. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

God specifically commanded us against idolatry in His word, the written Torah, the scriptures, the Bible.

clefty

The Jews are God's people. As a convert I am Jewish. I know the Jews were entrusted with God's word.

God has given us His Torah.

I am also still a Christian.

Shalom.

You did say "His Torah"...so is He of that tribe?

He may have given Torah to Israel but that does not make it theirs...

And you make Paul a liar as he says that wall which divided the two, "chosen" and goyim, is removed in Him and there is neither of the two but only one...

And the ones of that tribe I have spoken with deny that wall was removed or that the One Who gave us His Word also gave us His only begotten Son...that Word become Flesh...yup they all deny that...and call me idolatrous for believing so...

and they also deny those like you who want both worlds, that is two masters...One Who didn't have a Son...and One Who did...

Scripture is theirs...lol...Next you will be saying things like the Sabbath is theirs too...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Jews today aren't Jewish by blood. That ceased to exist a long time ago, only the cultural affinity survived.

Which pretty much nulls a lot of points :rolleyes:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You did say "His Torah"...so is He of that tribe?

He may have given Torah to Israel but that does not make it theirs...

And you make Paul a liar as he says that wall which divided the two is removed in Him and there is neither of the two but only one...

Next you will be saying things like the Sabbath is theirs too...

I am having trouble understanding what you have said. I think you did not recognize that I said I am a convert. As a Christian I converted to Judaism and I am still a Christian. You can study the Torah as a Jew or as a Christian. You can learn that God has given us, His people Israel, His Torah. As a Christian you can study it as well. This is the Five Books of Moses. The TaNaKh is the Torah (the Law), the Nevi'im (the Prophets), and the Kethuvim (the Writings). We also have the New Testament. One study you can do is what is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, and what is the covenant God made with the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah). The word Messiah means Anointed and some people say Jesus the Christ which is the same as Jesus the Messiah, or Jesus Christ (Jesus Messiah).

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Jews today aren't Jewish by blood. That ceased to exist a long time ago, only the cultural affinity survived.

I don't know what you mean by Jewish by blood. Can you explain? Do you want to? I can tell you that a person who is a Jew was either born a Jew or is a Jew having converted to Judaism (having become a Jew).

Ben Masada

What is this to be Jewish by blood? Is it a type of blood different from "O", "A", "B", and "AB?" If you ask me, there is no such a thing. A Jew is a Jew either because he was born of a Jewish mother or converted to Judaism according to Halacha aka Jewish law. (Isaiah 56:1-8)The Jewish blood is absolutely no different from the blood of any other person.

clefty

I am confused. I am having trouble understanding what you have said. I think you did not recognize that I said I am a convert. As a Christian I converted to Judaism and I am still a Christian. You can study the Torah as a Jew or as a Christian. You can learn that God has given us, His people Israel, His Torah. As a Christian you can study it as well. This is the Five Books of Moses. The TaNaKh is the Torah (the Law), the Nevi'im (the Prophets), and the Kethuvim (the Writings). We also have the New Testament. One study you can do is what is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, and what is the covenant God made with the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah). The word Messiah means Anointed and some people say Jesus the Christ which is the same as Jesus the Messiah, or Jesus Christ (Jesus Messiah).

You converted from the belief that Yah had a Son...to another opposing belief: Yah did not have a Son...

It can only be that Yah did not have a Son to a conversion that yes He did...which then you are no longer of the first belief...

The belief in one makes the other impossible...

No one is born into this true belief that He is a Father of a Son...one can only be reborn into it...

being reborn means you died and any biological or cultural claim an earthly mother had on you is over...even if she is of those that insist He had no Son...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You converted from the belief that Yah had a Son...to another opposing belief: Yah did not have a Son...

It can only be that Yah did not have a Son to a conversion that yes He did...which then you are no longer of the first belief...

The belief in one makes the other impossible...

No one is born into this true belief no matter how early they are cut or baptized...one can only be reborn...

The Jewish Scriptures speak of Yeshua HaMashiach, even as God's Son.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you mean by Jewish by blood. Can you explain? Do you want to? I can tell you that a person who is a Jew was either born a Jew or is a Jew having converted to Judaism (having become a Jew).

The descendants today aren't actually descendants. So if a Gentile converts to Judaism and conceives, than that child is born a Jew according to what you're saying.

clefty

The Jewish Scriptures speak of Yeshua HaMashiach, even as God's Son.

39You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me, 40yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.

That last part about refusing is what defines the "chosen" and any of them that no longer refuse are no longer of that tribe...they are in Him and well that wall of seperation is no longer there...

And this proves it is exactly why scripture is NOT theirs...they reject its very purpose...they read into it something of another gospel...their own gospel...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No the jews are not Gods people Rom 9:8!
Yes, we are. Israel is the people of God. Also, you should know that Jews are against idolatry. You are showing yourself to be against the things of God. Be against what God hates instead. Be for God and His commands revealed in the Torah, the scriptures, God's word, the Bible. Salvation is only in God. Salvation is only in Jesus. May God be your Savior. And may Jesus be your Savior.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The descendants today aren't actually descendants. So if a Gentile converts to Judaism and conceives, than that child is born a Jew according to what you're saying.
I think you are talking about Gentiles who become Jews (through conversion). But the Jewish people have been around for a long time. And (surprise!), there are still births to Jewish parents.

clefty

Yes, we are. Israel is the people of God. Also, you should know that Jews are against idolatry. You are showing yourself to be against the things of God. Be against what God hates instead. Be for God and His commands revealed in the Torah, the scriptures, God's word, the Bible. Salvation is only in God. Salvation is only in Jesus. May God be your Savior. And may Jesus be your Savior.

Yah having a Son...the Word becoming Flesh is exactly idolatry to them...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
39You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life. These are the very words that testify about Me, 40yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.

That last part about refusing is what defines the "chosen" and any of them that no longer refuse are no longer of that tribe...they are in Him and well that wall of seperation is no longer there...

And this proves it is exactly why scripture is NOT theirs...they reject its very purpose...they read into it something of another gospel...their own gospel...

No. Paul was still of Benjamin, etc....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yah having a Son...the Word becoming Flesh is exactly idolatry to them...
You may need to continue to study John 1. There is no idolatry there. May God help you with your understanding.

Yes, YHVH, God, did have a Son. Yeshua (Jesus).

clefty

No. Paul was still of Benjamin, etc....

Many benjamites out there? Paul was killed for rejecting what they thought they were...not idolatrous...

Paul they thought was no longer of them and had to be cut off...for idolatry...

They defined themselves as well...not believing the Word became Flesh

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Many benjamites out there? Paul was killed for rejecting what they thought they were...not idolatrous...

Paul they thought was no longer of them and had to be cut off...for idolatry...

They defined themselves as well...not believing the Word became Flesh
No.