The New Testament is Jewish

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Neither are the wages of sin death, nor the free gift of God eternal life. Millions of children die still babes and, I am sure none committed a single sin against the Law. So, death is the end result of having been born. All one needs to die is to having been born. It means that death could not be the wages of sin.

Now, eternal life as a free gift of God is a forgery akin to a treat given do a dog to behave well and be funny. According to the Genesis account of Creation, the reason why Adam & Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22,23) It means that eternal life was an attribute that could not be shared with man. Only God is it because He never had a beginning. All it takes to die is to have had a beginning.
What is sin? Does God punish sin? What is the punishment for sin?

Has anyone never sinned?

What do you think? What do you know from scripture?

I am not accepting what you are saying. But I believe both you and I should learn from scripture. May God open your eyes to His word. May you come to understand the truth.

clefty

I disagree with you.

It makes sense to me that all Jews, in worship of the one true God, would recognize Yeshua as the Messiah. He is God's Son. God does have a Son.

Yes, well,it makes sense to me too that they would recognize...but well...they don't. And they reject the entirety of your posted texts...

So it is not what makes sense to us but what they claim as making sense to them...they believe one God without another, certainly not equal with One a Son Who died and rose again as their messiah...

So until they do you remain an anomaly and I am surprised they allowed your conversion...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, well,it makes sense to me too that they would recognize...but well...they don't. And they reject the entirety of your posted texts...

So it is not what makes sense to us but what they claim as making sense to them...they believe one God without another, certainly not equal with One a Son Who died and rose again as their messiah...

So until they do you remain an anomaly and I am surprised they allowed your conversion...
This is the Jewish Scriptures you are talking about. I don't know where you see a problem.

I am circumcised and I observe Torah, accepting Yeshua as the Messiah, even the Son of God.

I don't know what you mean by conversion, but I am a convert. Judaism and of Israel. I am also still a Christian. I believe the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, and that it came in Yeshua Messiah. I am a United States Citizen, a Citizen of the United States of America. I have never been to Israel. I live in the United States of America.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Romans 13:1-10 NASB - 1 Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. 3 For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; 4 for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil. 5 Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience' sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. 7 Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor. 8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. 9 For this, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, YOU SHALL NOT STEAL, YOU SHALL NOT COVET," and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 Thessalonians 5:21 NASB - 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are a convert to something that is not good...as it rejects your belief He is the the Son of God...
You are incorrect. Belief in the Messiah who was to come and Yeshua being that Messiah is Jewish, Judaism. Christianity also believes this, consistent with the scriptures, the Jewish Scriptures, God's word.

See: The Messiah the Son of God.