The New Testament is Jewish

marhig

What did you want me to do, to believe in the NT and reject the Word of God that Jesus always referred to as the Tanach. Not likely my friend! You have got to do much better than that. If you believe that Jesus is still
alive, why don't you try to convert him into becoming a Christian? You know only too well that he was a Jew, lived as a Jew and died as one.

You believe what you will. I know that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God and if you can't see and hear that in the gospels then you're eyes and ears aren't opened

Jesus was born a Jew, he lived a Jew, he fulfilled the Jewish laws but the Jewish leaders rejected him and they turned the people against him and they crucified him and knowing that God told them not to kill, they underhandedly went to Pilate and said "we have a law where we can't put a man to death." So they made sure that the Romans did it for them. Even saying that pilate wasn't Caesars friend because he wanted to let Jesus go. They were underhand cruel vipers full of death and the love of God was far from them.

Jesus said to Pilate, "those who have handed me over have the greater sin"

And that was the Jewish leaders of that time, false teachers who loved the praise of men before God and they crucified the prince of life, slew him and hung him from a tree, murdered the lord of glory, just like they did to all the prophets before him. And they murdered those who followed after him like Stephen because they were haters of the truth.

There's no excuse for what they did, they did the works of their father the devil and you stick up for them?

Christ Jesus is now over a new Jerusalem, and Gods true church is not one born after the flesh, but born of God who walk after the spirit and worship God in spirit and in truth who follow Jesus, who lay down their lives and love the living God with all their hearts. Those circumcised of the heart are the true Jews and they are Gods Israel.

Matthew 23

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Last edited:

beloved57

What are you even saying? Where do your ideas come from? Your words here aside Jesus was born a Jew.

John 4:9 NASB - 9 Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him, "How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?" (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.)

See Matthew 1 and Luke 3.

Galatians 4:4 NASB - 4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,

Did Jesus have a jewish father ? Was He a product of marys egg ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Did Jesus have a jewish father ? Was He a product of marys egg ?
Jesus' Father is God. You can read about Joseph and Mary. Mary is Jesus' mother.

I don't understand it all. I have been taught, believed, and accepted Mary's virgin birth of Jesus.

I don't know what to do with your questions.

I want only to accept the truth of scripture.

beloved57

Jesus' Father is God. You can read about Joseph and Mary. Mary is Jesus' mother.

I don't understand it all. I have been taught, believed, and accepted Mary's virgin birth of Jesus.

I don't know what to do with your questions.

I want only to accept the truth of scripture.

The answer to my questions are no. So Jesus was not a natural born blood jew.

clefty

What are you talking about?
typical

We can all learn from the Jews. In practicing Judaism I have learned much. I am glad to be called a Jew.
We can all learn from Muslims Buddhists Hindus too...but He said He is the Way and Jews reject Him.

This is not about you and what you are flattered by. This is about Him and that jews reject Him and His Father who was pleased by His only begotten.

I don't know how to evaluate what you are saying. I would say understand that -a Jew ought to accept the Jewish Messiah, but so should the Gentile, by leaving his Gentile ways and joining with God's people.

THERE...right there we are done...Jews OUGHT to accept the Jewish messiah but they don't...they reject Him and by extension His Father who was well pleased in Him...

that rejection began while He was alive and after...starting in earnest with Stephen who they stoned to death for teaching them that they ought to accept Him...but they didn't...they rejected Him and Stephen reminded them

and they still don't like being reminded of that...and now you ignore that they reject Him still

You should evaluate if you really know that the verse you have posted here, the next verse after the two I posted, applies or applied to what you think it did. Do you believe this verse was talking about the Jews? If so, why?

Because they still suppress the truth and blaspheme His Name to the Gentiles...

Last edited:

amadeois

It will continue until the end.

So many people misinformed about the TRUTH.

Everybody wants to believe their OWN truth but their eyes are closed SHUT to the truth.

They say that their ideas are the truth but they are far from it. They say that they believe in Jesus and they really don't know it. You could detect that by the things they vomit from their hearts. You will know them by their fruits.

Sample: In another thread, I told somebody that I knew him. And the arrogant person said, in order to know me you have to be living with me or know him personally.
That shows me and others that they DO NOT know much.

What you write here comes from your heart and mind and it represents who you are. Yes, we know you.

Some people here think so much of themselves, watch out with that because God does not like a proud heart.

When posting do it with knowledge and be reason. It seems to me that everybody is trying to show off what we know and are not trying to come to an agreement.

Is like somebody said to me once: In politics and religion, there always NOT BE any agreement.

Par for the course and life continues. Humankind has NOT LEARNED from our mistakes.

SAD, SAD, SAD.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

amadeois

This whole thing about religion is a very tricky thing.

What is religion?

Religion is a way to control people through their ideas about life.

God does not want to control us and gave us a mind to think freely.

So God is against religion.

He wants us to know the truth because it will set us free. Not controlled by religion.

Here we are doing religion.

The OT and the NT are our scripture inspired by God.

Why?

Teach us to live life correctly.

75% of humans are not living life correctly that is why there is so much chaos in the world.

Who is in charge now?

Satan, the Devil, the Adversary, Luzbel, that beautiful light that is deceiving so many to believe in his ideas. He is very tricky: The Master of Deception.

Where the 75% comes from?

The parable of the sower. Only 25% will sprout fruits.

Statistics say that the top 5% are the best.

ARE WE TRYING TO BE IN THAT 25%????

amadeois

Religion:

Religious worship manifested in religious ceremonies.

God does not want sacrifices, He wants you to obey Him.

Hosea 6:6
"For I desire mercy and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt sacrifices."

Matthew 12:7
"But if you had known what this meneath, I WILL HAVE MERCY, AND NOT SACRIFICE, ye would not have condemned the guiltless."

Micah 6:8
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Ceremonies, sacrifices is NOT what the LORD requires of us.

Are we understanding His word or what we think it says?

Two very different things.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The answer to my questions are no. So Jesus was not a natural born blood jew.

I don't even know what you mean by a natural born blood jew. Who was the first Jew? Are the descendants of the first Jew also Jews? I don't know what you mean by your terminology, however.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
typical

We can all learn from Muslims Buddhists Hindus too...but He said He is the Way and Jews reject Him.

This is not about you and what you are flattered by. This is about Him and that jews reject Him and His Father who was pleased by His only begotten.

THERE...right there we are done...Jews OUGHT to accept the Jewish messiah but they don't...they reject Him and by extension His Father who was well pleased in Him...

that rejection began while He was alive and after...starting in earnest with Stephen who they stoned to death for teaching them that they ought to accept Him...but they didn't...they rejected Him and Stephen reminded them

and they still don't like being reminded of that...and now you ignore that they reject Him still

Because they still suppress the truth and blaspheme His Name to the Gentiles...

I think that rather than going with what is true you are deciding to speak against the truth. To know what is true, read the scriptures. Do you know any Jew who believes Yeshua to be the Messiah? You should start there. Maybe you will find someone who does or learn about someone who does. Shalom.

Do you remember the truth of this (now, these) scripture (scriptures)?

Romans 11:23 NASB - 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Romans 11:17 NASB - But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree,

Romans 11:24 NASB - For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
God does not want sacrifices, He wants you to obey Him.

Are you saying the Father did not want Jesus to sacrifice himself as the Lamb of God?

Are you saying Paul did not say we should present our body as a living sacrifice?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
jacob

Really you dont ? This discussion must be over your head then !

I don't accept what you are saying and I think you still have something to learn here. What are you learning from scripture? I am saying a person who is a Jew was either born a Jew or has become a Jew through or by conversion.

Who was the first Jew? Are the children of the first Jew or the first Jews Jewish? Are they Jews?

I myself am a convert. A Jew is of Israel. Does observance of Torah have anything to do with being a Jew? How about the new covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah? Yes. Not all believers in the one true God are Jewish.

What have you done or what do you do with God's commands? Do you observe them? Do you have faith in God and faith in Jesus? Do you observe God's Law? Do you obey God in faith?

If you are a believer from among the Gentiles you ought to read Acts 15. May you continue to grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, and live your life to the glory of God.

Shalom!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
Jeremiah 31:31 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,

Luke 22:20 NASB - 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.

1 Corinthians 11:25 NASB - 25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2 Corinthians 3:6 NASB - 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Hebrews 8:8, 13 NASB - 8 For finding fault with them, He says,"BEHOLD, DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD,WHEN I WILL EFFECT A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH; ... 13 When He said, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

Hebrews 9:15 NASB - 15 For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 12:24 NASB - 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
the obedience of faith

Romans 1:5 NASB - through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for His name's sake,

Romans 16:26 NASB - but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;