The New Testament is Jewish

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I would not trust a word the jews say, they hated Jesus Christ!
You have something against the Jews God's people. If you do not accept the Jews, Israel, as God's people, you are speaking against scripture. How would you consider yourself to be of God's people or counted among God's people, the family of God?

Are you a believer in Jesus as the Christ? Do you believe Jesus to be the Christ, the Messiah?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe the Temple is still standing on Mt. Zion?
No. It was destroyed. You are asking about the second temple I believe.
Jesus was born under the law and he taught the law, the Temple was standing and sacrifices were made. Has anything changed?
I don't know what you are suggesting. Yes, Jesus taught the Law. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets.
Yes, Israel has changed, you can't go back in time.
I don't know what you are saying or talking about. Israel is God's people. The nation, the people, that God has chosen.

Nothing has changed here. We are not talking about going back in time.

Do you accept Israel God's people?
Accept the Israel of God and move on.

beloved57

You have something against the Jews God's people. If you do not accept the Jews, Israel, as God's people, you are speaking against scripture. How would you consider yourself to be of God's people or counted among God's people, the family of God?

Are you a believer in Jesus as the Christ? Do you believe Jesus to be the Christ, the Messiah?

The jews are not Gods people Rom 9:8 !

They are idolatrous people!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

No. We are God's people. We worship and serve, we obey, the one and only true God, the God of Israel.

Romans 9:6, 27, 31 NASB - 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; ... 27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL BE LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA, IT IS THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE SAVED; ... 31 but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law.

Romans 10:19, 21 NASB - 19 But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, "I WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS BY THAT WHICH IS NOT A NATION, BY A NATION WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WILL I ANGER YOU." ... 21 But as for Israel He says, "ALL THE DAY LONG I HAVE STRETCHED OUT MY HANDS TO A DISOBEDIENT AND OBSTINATE PEOPLE."

Romans 11:2, 7, 25-26 NASB - 2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? ... 7 What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; ... 25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery--so that you will not be wise in your own estimation--that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Ephesians 2:12 NASB - 12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What rule was Paul referring to? Do you know?
You can read what comes before. I posted this verse because it says the Israel of God. Is it what you meant when you said the Israel of God or did you mean something different?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You can read what comes before. I posted this verse because it says the Israel of God. Is it what you meant when you said the Israel of God or did you mean something different?

The Israel of God is defined by Paul as: "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation."

Judaism is history. If you are a new creation you don't need the false religion of Judaism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Israel of God is defined by Paul as: "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation."

Judaism is history. If you are a new creation you don't need the false religion of Judaism.

Without Israel and Judaism you do not have Yeshua the Messiah, Jesus the Christ. You cannot be saved apart from Him.

beloved57

No. We are God's people. We worship and serve, we obey, the one and only true God, the God of Israel.

Romans 9:6, 27, 31 NASB - 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; ... 27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "THOUGH THE NUMBER OF THE SONS OF ISRAEL BE LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA, IT IS THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE SAVED; ... 31 but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law.

Romans 10:19, 21 NASB - 19 But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, "I WILL MAKE YOU JEALOUS BY THAT WHICH IS NOT A NATION, BY A NATION WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WILL I ANGER YOU." ... 21 But as for Israel He says, "ALL THE DAY LONG I HAVE STRETCHED OUT MY HANDS TO A DISOBEDIENT AND OBSTINATE PEOPLE."

Romans 11:2, 7, 25-26 NASB - 2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? ... 7 What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; ... 25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery--so that you will not be wise in your own estimation--that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."

The jews are not Gods people Rom 9:8!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong and you are speaking against scripture. Jews believe in the one true God, the God of Israel.

Who are the people spoken of in this verse?

1 Samuel 12:22 NASB - 22 "For the LORD will not abandon His people on account of His great name, because the LORD has been pleased to make you a people for Himself.

Do you understand this verse above and also these verses below?

2 Samuel 7:23 NASB - 23 "And what one nation on the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people and to make a name for Himself, and to do a great thing for You and awesome things for Your land, before Your people whom You have redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, from nations and their gods?

1 Chronicles 17:21 NASB - 21 "And what one nation in the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people, to make You a name by great and terrible things, in driving out nations from before Your people, whom You redeemed out of Egypt?

Titus 2:14 NASB - 14 who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

amadeois

Jesús was a jew.

The apostles were jews.

The gospel writers and Paul were jews.

Gospels and letters written by Jews and inspired by God that elected Judah and Israel as His chocen nation.

The New Covenant was made with Judah and Israel.

Where do the Christians are named in God's plan?

Why the Christians were named first that way in Antioch and not in Jerusalem?

Didn't they call them that way as a manner of ridiculing them and making fun on them?

Those following Jesus, shouldn't they be called "Followers of Yeshua"?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Lilstu

I would not trust a word the jews say, they hated Jesus Christ!

Maybe the Jews were upset with Jesus because he beat people at the Temple with a rope and turned over the tables of the money changers?
John 2:15New American Standard Bible (NASB)
And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesús was a jew.

The apostles were jews.

Gospels and letters written by Jews and inspired by God that elected Judah and Israel as His chocen nation.

Didn't they call them that way as a manner of ridiculing them and making fun on them?

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Luke 22:20 NASB - 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.

clefty

You have no reason to say that Jews do not accept Yeshua as the Messiah.
sure I do...let me give you the number to one of my sources Stephen...oh wait he got stoned by them...hmmmm how about?...oh wait they got Him too...

When you do you are saying no Jew does. Yeshua is the Messiah is Jewish. You are talking about "them" when there are believers who are both Jew and Gentile. The first believers were Jewish, Jews.

I have already tried to go over this with you...

the Jew today is not the Jew of then...certainly not the Jew that accepted that their messiah came...the Jews today are, in a word "not biblical"...oops that's two

I have no problem calling myself Jewish, having converted to Judaism and (still) believing in the Messiah who was to come, Yeshua, even as as a Christian. I don't know what you are saying and I believe you should stop saying it. If you continue to stand against Jews and against Israel, for which you have no basis for doing, what are you saying in doing so? The first believers being Jewish how is it that you say Jews reject Him? What wall are you putting up or creating, and how are you doing this as a believer from amongst the Gentiles or a Gentile believer or otherwise? Do you believe the truth?

Romans 1:16-17 NASB.

Did you happen to catch the next verse?

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

You do understand that divine wrath took out the temple and scattered forever those that rejected and suppressed the truth...beginning that first century with the persecution by Jews of other Jews who believed their God had a son who died and was resurrected...that is idolatry and blasphemy to the Jew but the gospel to the goy and some Jews who are now outside the camp...

Last edited:

beloved57

Maybe the Jews were upset with Jesus because he beat people at the Temple with a rope and turned over the tables of the money changers?
John 2:15New American Standard Bible (NASB)
And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;

I don't care what He did. I would not trust a word of what jews have to say about God !

beloved57

Jesús was a jew.

The apostles were jews.

Jesus was not a natural born blood jew.And the blood jews hated the Apostles because of their relationship with God in Christ !

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
sure I do...let me give you the number to one of my sources Stephen...oh wait he got stoned by them...hmmmm how about?...oh wait they got Him too...
What are you talking about?
I have already tried to go over this with you...

the Jew today is not the Jew of then...certainly not the Jew that accepted that their messiah came...the Jews today are, in a word "not biblical"...oops that's two
We can all learn from the Jews. In practicing Judaism I have learned much. I am glad to be called a Jew. I don't know how to evaluate what you are saying. I would say understand that a Jew ought to accept the Jewish Messiah, but so should the Gentile, by leaving his Gentile ways and joining with God's people. If you are taught Torah and see how Jews live for God you will understand God's word, how you are to live, what it means to obey God, to perform mitzvot. You will see what God has commanded as in your best interests and do and obey. May you come to observe God's commands along with us, along with God's people. May you be saved in Messiah Yeshua.
Romans 1:16-17 NASB.

Did you happen to catch the next verse?

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

You do understand that divine wrath took out the temple and scattered forever those that rejected and suppressed the truth...beginning that first century with the persecution by Jews of other Jews who believed their God had a son who died and was resurrected...that is idolatry and blasphemy to the Jew but the gospel to the goy and some Jews who are now outside the camp...
You should evaluate if you really know that the verse you have posted here, the next verse after the two I posted, applies or applied to what you think it did. Do you believe this verse was talking about the Jews? If so, why? Does this text say this or is it your own idea? If it is your own idea you can improve your understanding. Please consider this.

May your understanding of Biblical definitions and words come from the Bible itself, as you study and examine, learn and obey, God's commands.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was not a natural born blood jew.
What are you even saying? Where do your ideas come from? Your words here aside Jesus was born a Jew.

John 4:9 NASB - 9 Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him, "How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?" (For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.)

See Matthew 1 and Luke 3.

Galatians 4:4 NASB - 4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,