The New Testament is Jewish

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
jacob

Very Good, so that includes jews ! Do you wish the curse of God upon jews, whites , blacks, hispanics who dont Love the Lord Jesus Christ ?
Paul was writing to the Corinthians. All men includes Jews, Paul's countrymen.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What I have shared here comes from the blessing over the reading of the Haftarah in the synagogue.
Here is from another source, different from the source I used for the first one.

My Jewish Learning, The Torah Service

The opening blessing begins, “Praised are You, Lord our God, ruler of the universe, who has appointed devoted prophets, messengers of truth whose teachings He has upheld. Praised are You, Adonai, who has chosen the Torah, Moses His servant, Israel His people, and prophets of truth and righteousness.”

Ben Masada

I see you have the same spirit as your forefathers.

I believe the Bible and Jesus said that those who handed him over to Pilate had the greater sin

The jews handed him over to be crucified and made sure that the job was done.

They had murderous hearts and were full of wickedness. There is no excuse for what they did to the holy son of God.

Stop defending them, I just hope they repented before they died!

What did you want me to do, to believe in the NT and reject the Word of God that Jesus always referred to as the Tanach. Not likely my friend! You have got to do much better than that. If you believe that Jesus is still
alive, why don't you try to convert him into becoming a Christian? You know only too well that he was a Jew, lived as a Jew and died as one.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did die. Then He rose from the dead.

Romans 6:9 NASB - 9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him.

clefty

What are you talking about?

It is not rocket surgery Jacob...you are an anomaly...and you will be until more Jews accept Jesus as their personal savior and beyond that of messiah for Israel even...

Until then, Jews reject Him and maintain that wall which separates them from goyim especially those who accept Him...His removing that ancient wall is also a big reason they don't accept Him...

But sadly Christians love that wall too...

Zeke

The scriptures people call the New Testament or the Apostle's Writings are Jewish and Christian both. The early church, the church in its conception, was entirely Jewish.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Luke 22:20 NASB - 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.

Acts 5:31 NASB - 31 "He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 11:18 NASB - 18 When they heard this, they quieted down and glorified God, saying, "Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life."

If you have a birth certificate then you are Catholic by that birth, born under the Anno Domini (A.D.) Calendar Matt 8:22, Dead man walking/strawman with their ID to prove it. You admit to being a citizen of that corporation in a later post so everyone here may claim to this or that but all roads lead to Rome.

beloved57

What I have shared here comes from the blessing over the reading of the Haftarah in the synagogue. Jews do not hate the good and true prophets of God. No one should.
I don't care where it came from, if its from the jews it's evil. The jews hate God and His Christ!

clefty

Here is from another source, different from the source I used for the first one.

My Jewish Learning, The Torah Service

The opening blessing begins, “Praised are You, Lord our God, ruler of the universe, who has appointed devoted prophets, messengers of truth whose teachings He has upheld. Praised are You, Adonai, who has chosen the Torah, Moses His servant, Israel His people, and prophets of truth and righteousness.

What flattery..."praised are you for choosing us and what we choose"...

As if He had a choice...

He made a promise and had to stick with it...was rejected for it anyways...His prophets, His Son, all struck down...

"Praised are You for choosing Torah"...lol...it stands alone or amongst other options to be chosen does it?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Torah was temporary, it was given to God's son for guidance until the Son came to them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is not rocket surgery Jacob...you are an anomaly...and you will be until more Jews accept Jesus as their personal savior and beyond that of messiah for Israel even...

Until then, Jews reject Him and maintain that wall which separates them from goyim especially those who accept Him...His removing that ancient wall is also a big reason they don't accept Him...

But sadly Christians love that wall too...
You have no reason to say that Jews do not accept Yeshua as the Messiah. When you do you are saying no Jew does. Yeshua is the Messiah is Jewish. You are talking about "them" when there are believers who are both Jew and Gentile. The first believers were Jewish, Jews. I have no problem calling myself Jewish, having converted to Judaism and (still) believing in the Messiah who was to come, Yeshua, even as as a Christian. I don't know what you are saying and I believe you should stop saying it. If you continue to stand against Jews and against Israel, for which you have no basis for doing, what are you saying in doing so? The first believers being Jewish how is it that you say Jews reject Him? What wall are you putting up or creating, and how are you doing this as a believer from amongst the Gentiles or a Gentile believer or otherwise? Do you believe the truth?

Romans 1:16-17 NASB.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you have a birth certificate then you are Catholic by that birth, born under the Anno Domini (A.D.) Calendar Matt 8:22, Dead man walking/strawman with their ID to prove it. You admit to being a citizen of that corporation in a later post so everyone here may claim to this or that but all roads lead to Rome.
You are wrong. I have no idea where your idea here comes from. Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't care where it came from, if its from the jews it's evil. The jews hate God and His Christ!
You are wrong and you are telling Jews what they say and do which is not a good way to go. Especially in saying they (we) don't observe, believe, and obey. Do you accept Yeshua as the Messiah? Do you accept Jesus as the Christ? Do you love God and His Messiah, Yeshua? Do you love God and Jesus? You have no reason to say that if it is from the Jews it is evil. You are standing against God and against Jews. You are standing against God and His people, Israel, the Jews. Do you count yourself as a believer? If you do, why do you do such? You should repent. If you do not, why do you not? You should repent. Repent and believe the gospel. Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What flattery..."praised are you for choosing us and what we choose"...

As if He had a choice...

He made a promise and had to stick with it...was rejected for it anyways...His prophets, His Son, all struck down...

"Praised are You for choosing Torah"...lol...it stands alone or amongst other options to be chosen does it?

You don't understand what you are speaking against. What God wants and has done is what we acknowledge, believe, live, and do.

Deuteronomy 7:6 NASB - 6 "For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 14:2 NASB - 2 "For you are a holy people to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Torah was temporary, it was given to God's son for guidance until the Son came to them.
Matthew 24:35 NASB - 35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Mark 13:31 NASB - 31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Luke 21:33 NASB - 33 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Why do you believe the Torah was temporary?

Galatians 3:19 NASB - 19 Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made.

Do you believe as I do that Yeshua observed and taught the Law? Do you believe Yeshua to be of Israel, a Jew, of Judah, Jewish? Do you believe Him to be the Messiah of Judaism, God's Messiah, the Jewish Messiah, the Messiah of scripture who was to come, even whom Moses foretold would come?

beloved57

You are wrong and you are telling Jews what they say and do which is not a good way to go. Especially in saying they (we) don't observe, believe, and obey. Do you accept Yeshua as the Messiah? Do you accept Jesus as the Christ? Do you love God and His Messiah, Yeshua? Do you love God and Jesus? You have no reason to say that if it is from the Jews it is evil. You are standing against God and against Jews. You are standing against God and His people, Israel, the Jews. Do you count yourself as a believer? If you do, why do you do such? You should repent. If you do not, why do you not? You should repent. Repent and believe the gospel. Shalom.

I would not trust a word the jews say, they hated Jesus Christ!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe as I do that Yeshua observed and taught the Law? Do you believe Yeshua to be of Israel, a Jew, of Judah, Jewish? Do you believe Him to be the Messiah of Judaism, God's Messiah, the Jewish Messiah, the Messiah of scripture who was to come, even whom Moses foretold would come?

Do you believe the Temple is still standing on Mt. Zion?

Jesus was born under the law and he taught the law, the Temple was standing and sacrifices were made. Has anything changed?

Yes, Israel has changed, you can't go back in time.

Accept the Israel of God and move on.