The New Testament is Jewish

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok...but it still stands that those who do not believe in Him are not in Him...and those that do believe in Him are no longer Jewish...

The Roman fortress in Jerusalem was given to the descendants of Isaac's brother for their Noble Sanctuary.

Godless Jews stand at the base of the Al Aqsa mosque and pray facing Mecca.

Those who reject the Son reject the Father and have no living God.

Judaism is a false religion.

Lilstu

The Roman fortress in Jerusalem was given to the descendants of Isaac's brother for their Noble Sanctuary.

Godless Jews stand at the base of the Al Aqsa mosque and pray facing Mecca.

Those who reject the Son reject the Father and have no living God.

Judaism is a false religion.

Isaiah 54:17 King James Version (KJV)
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Isaiah 54:17 King James Version (KJV)
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

I guess the Romans hadn't read that so they simply put the Jews in subjection.

Ben Masada

Romans 6:23 NASB - 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Neither are the wages of sin death, nor the free gift of God eternal life. Millions of children die still babes and, I am sure none committed a single sin against the Law. So, death is the end result of having been born. All one needs to die is to having been born. It means that death could not be the wages of sin.

Now, eternal life as a free gift of God is a forgery akin to a treat given do a dog to behave well and be funny. According to the Genesis account of Creation, the reason why Adam & Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22,23) It means that eternal life was an attribute that could not be shared with man. Only God is it because He never had a beginning. All it takes to die is to have had a beginning.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Neither are the wages of sin death, nor the free gift of God eternal life. Millions of children die still babes and, I am sure none committed a single sin against the Law. So, death is the end result of having been born. All one needs to die is to having been born. It means that death could not be the wages of sin.

Now, eternal life as a free gift of God is a forgery akin to a treat given do a dog to behave well and be funny. According to the Genesis account of Creation, the reason why Adam & Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Genesis 3:22,23) It means that eternal life was an attribute that could not be shared with man. Only God is it because He never had a beginning. All it takes to die is to have had a beginning.

Biblical Judaism is extinct. You're a Kabbalist and Talmudist, and a shill on this site for your NWO handlers.

beameup

This statement of yours that Biblical Judaism is extinct.

Biblical Judaism died in 70 A.D.
Now, in 70 A.D. there was the Jewish "Sect of the Nazarene",
as many of the Synagogues in the Roman Empire had become "Messianic".
As far as a purely Gentile "Christianity", it had no permanent meeting
places and was not an "organized religion", but rather "home meetings".

Lilstu

Biblical Judaism died in 70 A.D.
Now, in 70 A.D. there was the Jewish "Sect of the Nazarene",
as many of the Synagogues in the Roman Empire had become "Messianic".
As far as a purely Gentile "Christianity", it had no permanent meeting
places and was not an "organized religion", but rather "home meetings".

Hosea 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

BUT.......

Hosea 3:5
Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.

So don't count Israel and the Jews out.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
This statement of yours that Biblical Judaism is extinct is a classical evidence of Replacement Theology which is vandalism of Judaism with the things of Christianity.

Nope. There is no temple. There are no sacrifices. There is no Levitical Priesthood. There is no Promised Land. There is no Theocracy. There are no unfulfilled Messianic prophecies.

It's all extinct. Nothing has replaced it. It's been vacated. Fulfilled in Christ. But your tired strawman drivel is duly noted. You're evil incarnate.

And you're still a Kabbalist and Talmudist, and a NWO shill for your handlers.

Lilstu

Nope. There is no temple. There are no sacrifices. There is no Levitical Priesthood. There is no Promised Land. There is no Theocracy. There are no unfulfilled Messianic prophecies.

It's all extinct. Nothing has replaced it. It's been vacated. Fulfilled in Christ. But your tired strawman drivel is duly noted. You're evil incarnate.

Judaism is doing well without a temple or sacrifices.
They still have hope that the Messiah will show up and fulfill all the prophecies of a Messianic Kingdom of God here on earth with the Messiah sitting on King David's throne.
I think we can agree that they haven't yet been fulfilled.
Maybe the meek will inherit the earth..{Psalm 37]

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Judaism is doing well without a temple or sacrifices.
They still have hope that the Messiah will show up and fulfill all the prophecies of a Messianic Kingdom of God here on earth with the Messiah sitting on King David's throne.
I think we can agree that they haven't yet been fulfilled.
Maybe the meek will inherit the earth..{Psalm 37]

No. You're a deluded Judaizer and Zionist antichrist heretic and schismatic.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You resort to insults.
Is that your brand of Christianity?

They're not insults. They're simple, benign, and generic declarations of fact and truth.

Those beliefs make one an antichrist heretic and schismatic. What you espouse makes you a Judaizer and Zionist. You determined it yourself. I just asserted the facts you represent by your false non-Christian beliefs.

Informing someone that they are deceived is love.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You're a preterist now?

Lilstu

They're not insults. They're simple, benign, and generic declarations of fact and truth.

Those beliefs make one an antichrist heretic and schismatic. What you espouse makes you a Judaizer and Zionist. You determined it yourself. I just asserted the facts you represent by your false non-Christian beliefs.

Informing someone that they are deceived is love.

I love you too

clefty

There were believers before the first temple between the temples and after the second one...

Sadly man has replaced much to ignore what still exists...specifically, His Law, His Name, His calendar festivals...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
so far so good...

yup and He had a Son...Jews reject that part...so they reject Him...and His Son...

well yes ...But again, He is rejected...in fact is why His son came as the messiah, born as one of them, killed by their instruction and resurrected...and still now also rejected

well sure...that was always true...even more so when He had His Son come for us...

Ok...but it still stands that those who do not believe in Him are not in Him...and those that do believe in Him are no longer Jewish...
I disagree with you.

It makes sense to me that all Jews, in worship of the one true God, would recognize Yeshua as the Messiah. He is God's Son. God does have a Son.

Proverbs 30:4 NASB - Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son's name? Surely you know!

Matthew 21:37 NASB - "But afterward he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'

Mark 12:6 NASB - "He had one more to send, a beloved son; he sent him last of all to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'

John 5:23 NASB - so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 10:36 NASB - do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

Galatians 4:4 NASB - But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,

Galatians 4:6 NASB - Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"

1 John 4:9 NASB - By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.

1 John 4:10 NASB - In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 4:14 NASB - We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Hebrews 1:1-2 NASB - 1 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.

Lilstu

Jesus is from the tribe of Judah therefore he is Jewish.
The NT is about Jesus therefore the NT is Jewish.
It seems simple...