The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Media junkies :chuckle:

Get off that stuff.

They acted like a bunch of children throughout the election, and then jumped ship and were as dumbfounded as you afterward.

That's because, like you, they aren't being fair and objective, they focus only on their own agenda.

Obama has a large rating and I don't know why, because it didn't even feel like we had a president for half the time he was in office.
He was just a quiet figurehead for the liberal enterprise while they went around harassing everyone for years on end.

Your 'approval ratings' would have more meaning if they were conducted at a daycare poll :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Of course, if anyone called Obama 'lazy', the media would have pulled the race card :rolleyes:

Obama was immune to media criticism.
Because he's black.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of course, if anyone called Obama 'lazy', the media would have pulled the race card :rolleyes:
No, they'd be too busy playing the "crazy" card.

Obama was immune to media criticism. Because he's black.
I'm just amazed you didn't try that as the answer for:

Obama has a large rating and I don't know why...
I mean, you said he was elected because he was black, so why not just make that the crazy catch-all.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Historically Unhinged Press Conference Caps Trump's First Month In Office

In a hastily-called Thursday press conference carried live on national TV, President Donald Trump was completely off the map.
During the hour-plus event in the East Room of the White House, ostensibly held to announce the nomination of his new pick for labor secretary, Alex Acosta, the President instead ticked off items from his long list of grievances while making sometimes unintelligible exclamations about the most pressing issues of the day.

“This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine”

titanic-meme-generator-sinking-my-side-s-up-200-ft-214ab2.jpg
I listened to a lot of that press conference. He started out fine, announcing his new labor pick, but then it turned into a rant about how awful the press is and how awesome his administration has been. Oh, and his YUGE electoral victory. :plain: Ridiculous.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
For the third weekend in a row, Trump is going down to Florida.

This time, for a rally. He needs some loves...

Any bets on how many times he mentions inaugural crowd size or electoral college votes?

Fake news? Illegal voters?

Uses "very, very, very" or "tremendous?"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud

Robert Harward, Flynn's designated replacement probably saw Trump's bizarre press conference and then decided to take a pass on what should have been a coveted job.

There goes the possibility of having at least one responsible adult in the White House!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Same old, same old- a Jew asking if the government will do what it should to stomp out anti-semitism, because there's been an 'uptick' of it.
As if he has some sworn duty to appease the Jews while they make shots at him on the media :rolleyes:
And then Miss Black Lady Don't Take No Jive From a Cracka stands up asking if he will support her organization.
And then, some guy corrects Trump on some small point that has nothing to do with anything, and he uses that to say we can't trust the President.

I'll say it again-
same old, same old.

It's not about getting things done with liberals- their beloved president opted out of conferences and was on a golf course every other time something happened in this country.
No,
it's all about serving their social agendas. That's it- how many questions in that conference by liberals were about anything else?

The fact is, don't ever say 'responsible adult' [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION], because none of you are acting like anything of the sort- you didn't through the election, and you aren't now :wave2:

Danoh

Same old, same old- a Jew asking if the government will do what it should to stomp out anti-semitism, because there's been an 'uptick' of it.
As if he has some sworn duty to appease the Jews while they make shots at him on the media :rolleyes:
And then Miss Black Lady Don't Take No Jive From a Cracka stands up asking if he will support her organization.
And then, some guy corrects Trump on some small point that has nothing to do with anything, and he uses that to say we can't trust the President.

I'll say it again-
same old, same old.

It's not about getting things done with liberals- their beloved president opted out of conferences and was on a golf course every other time something happened in this country.
No,
it's all about serving their social agendas. That's it- how many questions in that conference by liberals were about anything else?

The fact is, don't ever say 'responsible adult' [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION], because none of you are acting like anything of the sort- you didn't through the election, and you aren't now :wave2:

You Trump drones sure whine a lot.

Is that all ya got?

Take us to your Feckless Leader.

You know; Don the cheater.

Never mind.

Want some cheese with that whine?

:rotfl: