The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Arthur Brain

typical, predictable and boring

:yawn:

It sure is. I'm fed up of seeing you spam up threads with the sole purpose of stalking TH, just as I was when you were doing it with Barbarian.

Get a life and stop trolling about man. Geez, you're almost sixty aren't ya?

:doh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It sure is. I'm fed up of seeing you spam up threads with the sole purpose of stalking TH, just as I was when you were doing it with Barbarian. Get a life and stop trolling about man. Geez, you're almost sixty aren't ya?
Appreciate the sentiment, though I have to say I've been happy as a Buddha with a box of chocolates since he got banned from Quixote's for misbehaving. When I've had enough of the yipping at my ankles I shrug it off there. Sod free zone. Like dipping your ankles in cool water on a hot day. :D It's lovely.

Arthur Brain

so go hug a puppy and sob quietly in a corner somewhere :idunno:

what makes you think knight wants you bringing your psychological issues here?

Why are you going on about Knight so much? Given that you were once warned to curtail your obsession with TH (that feeble "pounding TH into silt crap, childishly asking for legal credentials etc") on pain of a long term ban then you should kinda just be thankful you have as many lives as you've already had on here. I don't go about spamming up the woodshed with childish little reports as you do and generally stay within forum rules. When I don't I get infracted myself and take it on the chin and get on with it.

What I don't do is stalk other forum members, get constantly banned for that and invent 423 usernames just to rinse and repeat...

You're nearly sixty dude, you should really examine as to why you behave like someone a tenth of that age, cos you'd do yourself, this forum, and everyone and everywhere else a favour.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser asks:
what makes you think knight wants you bringing your psychological issues here?

artie pitches a hissy-fit in response:
Why are you going on about Knight so much? Given that you were once warned to curtail your obsession with TH (that feeble "pounding TH into silt crap, childishly asking for legal credentials etc") on pain of a long term ban then you should kinda just be thankful you have as many lives as you've already had on here. I don't go about spamming up the woodshed with childish little reports as you do and generally stay within forum rules. When I don't I get infracted myself and take it on the chin and get on with it.

What I don't do is stalk other forum members, get constantly banned for that and invent 423 usernames just to rinse and repeat...

You're nearly sixty dude, you should really examine as to why you behave like someone a tenth of that age, cos you'd do yourself, this forum, and everyone and everywhere else a favour.

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

Appreciate the sentiment, though I have to say I've been happy as a Buddha with a box of chocolates since he got banned from Quixote's for misbehaving. When I've had enough of the yipping at my ankles I shrug it off there. Sod free zone. Like dipping your ankles in cool water on a hot day. :D It's lovely.

Would it inconvenience you at all to prove that you're actually TH and not a counterfeit?

:eek: