The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
db89c74fb957044b9e5beb5a656cda7e.png

Delicioso my hexicans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
trump was a tool, a way to avoid a hillary presidency

now that he's served his purpose, let's work together to get him impeached, let President Pence take the oath of office
Trump was impeached twice, but I don't recall you supporting either impeachment. It's more like you were kicking and screaming for the impeachment process to stop. A shame, because Pence would have made a better president. Heck, he might have even won the 2020 election.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
By Pelosi, et al
Who else did you think was going to impeach Trump, congressional Republicans?

You went from "let's work together to get Trump impeached" to "the reelection was stolen from Trump!" which just goes to show how fraudulent you are.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

marke

Trump was impeached twice, but I don't recall you supporting either impeachment. It's more like you were kicking and screaming for the impeachment process to stop. A shame, because Pence would have made a better president. Heck, he might have even won the 2020 election.
Trump was illegally, immorally, and unjustly impeached by traitorous savages in the democrat party who stole the 2020 election and are now in the process of destroying everything good left in America.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump was illegally, immorally, and unjustly impeached by traitorous savages in the democrat party who stole the 2020 election and are now in the process of destroying everything good left in America.
Too bad for you that Trump didn't get removed from office because Pence would have made a better president. Heck, he might have even won the 2020 election. Oh well, your loss.

marke

Too bad for you that Trump didn't get removed from office because Pence would have made a better president. Heck, he might have even won the 2020 election. Oh well, your loss.
I would not have supported the illegal, immoral, unethical, and unjust impeachment of anyone, even a democrat president, because such treasonous actions are despicable.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I didn't watch it.

I'm sure the GOP establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....

They know Trump is a fraud, but they don't care, they know he's just a puppet.
Yeah, a billionaire with a gigantic ego is someone's puppet? On what planet does that ever happen?