The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
How do the Trump "supporters" explain away the fact that he knowingly withheld the information concerning Flynn's contact with the Russians from VP Pence for 2-3 weeks?

After telling the nation that Flynn had never discussed sanctions with the Russians, how humiliating it must have been for Pence to learn that he had been lied to, not from the president, but from a "false-news" media outlet last Thursday.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How do the Trump "supporters" explain away the fact that he knowingly withheld the information concerning Flynn's contact with the Russians from VP Pence for 2-3 weeks?

After telling the nation that Flynn had never discussed sanctions with the Russians, how humiliating it must have been for Pence to learn that he had been lied to, not from the president, but from a "false-news" media outlet last Thursday.

Who cares :idunno:

It's not the big deal your media has blown it up to be. Flynn is being hung by a jury that has overlooked a much unenforced law.

You all are scandalizing every teeny tiny thing you can because you're a bunch of babies not used to not having your way- that's how I explain it away- Trump is right on the money when he speaks of your media. ~Your god~

Yall are looking to blame anything- of course you all hate Russia, they don't bend the knee to your social agendas like the UK. That's what it's really about, they aren't ran by a bunch of Jews and lesbians.

Danoh

Who cares :idunno:

It's not the big deal your media has blown it up to be. Flynn is being hung by a jury that has overlooked a much unenforced law.

You all are scandalizing every teeny tiny thing you can because you're a bunch of babies not used to not having your way- that's how I explain it away- Trump is right on the money when he speaks of your media. ~Your god~

Yall are looking to blame anything- of course you all hate Russia, they don't bend the knee to your social agendas like the UK. That's what it's really about, they aren't ran by a bunch of Jews and lesbians.

You lil Ducklings, you.

Oooweh-eh!!! Oooweh!!! Oooweh-eh!!!

Sniffle, sniffle...

Face it - Donald Trump is actually Daffy Duck - ever complaining about how deserving of unlimited attention he is, and "Where's My PRIZE!!!!"

Only to have it blow up in his face - each time.

:rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump supporters, you voted into office an empty shell of a president. A Potemkin president in more ways than one.

A Jewish Reporter Got to Ask Trump a Question. It Didn’t Go Well.

When watching the press conference - and this exchange - and even knowing to expect with Trump, I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. Trump telling the reporter to sit down, saying "Quiet, quiet, quiet" and that his question (which he couldn't even finish before being interrupted by Trump) had been repulsive. Then, of course, Trump had to make it about himself, telling another whopper in the process. The entire exchange is below:

Jake Turx is a newly minted White House correspondent for a publication that has never before had a seat in the White House press corps: Ami Magazine, an Orthodox Jewish weekly based in Brooklyn. He is a singular presence in the briefing room: a young Hasidic Jew with side curls tucked behind his ears and a skullcap embroidered with his Twitter handle.

When President Trump called on him at a news conference on Thursday, saying he was looking for a “friendly reporter,” Mr. Turx was prepared. He had spent an hour crafting a question about a recent surge of anti-Semitism, with a preamble that he hoped would convey his supportive disposition toward Mr. Trump.

But the exchange did not go the way he expected. A few hours later, with the clip replaying on social media and Jewish groups issuing news releases, Mr. Turx, 30, was still reeling. He said in a telephone interview, “Regretfully, today was a day I wish we could have done over.”

His editor, Rabbi Yitzchok Frankfurter, watched aghast from the magazine’s offices as his young correspondent received a tongue-lashing from the president: “It was a very disheartening moment for us, to watch him being berated.”

The exchange began with Mr. Turx standing up from his third-row seat and gesturing slightly toward his fellow reporters:

“Despite what some of my colleagues may have been reporting, I haven’t seen anybody in my community accuse either yourself or anyone on your staff of being anti-Semitic. We understand that you have Jewish grandchildren. You are their zayde,” which is Yiddish for “grandfather” and often a word of great affection.

At that Mr. Trump nodded slightly, and said, “thank you.”

“However,” Mr. Turx continued, “what we are concerned about and what we haven’t really heard being addressed is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it. There’s been a report out that 48 bomb threats have been made against Jewish centers all across the country in the last couple of weeks. There are people committing anti-Semitic acts or threatening to——”

At that, Mr. Trump interrupted, saying it was “not a fair question.”

“Sit down,” the president commanded. “I understand the rest of your question.”

As Mr. Turx took his seat, Mr. Trump said, “So here’s the story, folks. No. 1, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. No. 2, racism, the least racist person.”

Mr. Turx tried to interject, realizing how the encounter had turned. He said he had wanted to clarify that he in no way meant to accuse Mr. Trump of anti-Semitism but instead intended to ask what his administration could do to stop the anti-Semitic incidents.

But Mr. Trump would not let him speak again, saying, “Quiet, quiet, quiet.” As Mr. Turx shook his head with an incredulous look on his face, Mr. Trump accused him of having lied that his question would be straight and simple.

Mr. Trump said, “I find it repulsive. I hate even the question because people that know me. …”

He went on to say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, during his visit to the United States on Wednesday, had vouched for Mr. Trump as a good friend of Israel and the Jewish people and no anti-Semite.

Mr. Trump concluded that Mr. Turx should have relied on Mr. Netanyahu’s endorsement, “instead of having to get up and ask a very insulting question like that.”

“Just shows you about the press, but that’s the way the press is,” Mr. Trump said.

At the news conference, Mr. Turx was referring to a rash of incidents that have shaken many American Jews since Mr. Trump was elected. On three separate days in January, Jewish synagogues, community centers and schools across the country received what seemed to be a coordinated wave of telephone bomb threats that led to evacuations and F.B.I. investigations. Other Jewish institutions have seen an uptick in vandalism and graffiti in the last few months.​

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump supporters, you voted into office an empty shell of a president. A Potemkin president in more ways than one.

A Jewish Reporter Got to Ask Trump a Question. It Didn’t Go Well.

When watching the press conference - and this exchange - and even knowing to expect with Trump, I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. Trump telling the reporter to sit down, saying "Quiet, quiet, quiet" and that his question (which he couldn't even finish before being interrupted by Trump) had been repulsive. Then, of course, Trump had to make it about himself, telling another whopper in the process. The entire exchange is below:
Jake Turx is a newly minted White House correspondent for a publication that has never before had a seat in the White House press corps: Ami Magazine, an Orthodox Jewish weekly based in Brooklyn. He is a singular presence in the briefing room: a young Hasidic Jew with side curls tucked behind his ears and a skullcap embroidered with his Twitter handle.

When President Trump called on him at a news conference on Thursday, saying he was looking for a “friendly reporter,” Mr. Turx was prepared. He had spent an hour crafting a question about a recent surge of anti-Semitism, with a preamble that he hoped would convey his supportive disposition toward Mr. Trump.

But the exchange did not go the way he expected. A few hours later, with the clip replaying on social media and Jewish groups issuing news releases, Mr. Turx, 30, was still reeling. He said in a telephone interview, “Regretfully, today was a day I wish we could have done over.”

His editor, Rabbi Yitzchok Frankfurter, watched aghast from the magazine’s offices as his young correspondent received a tongue-lashing from the president: “It was a very disheartening moment for us, to watch him being berated.”

The exchange began with Mr. Turx standing up from his third-row seat and gesturing slightly toward his fellow reporters:

“Despite what some of my colleagues may have been reporting, I haven’t seen anybody in my community accuse either yourself or anyone on your staff of being anti-Semitic. We understand that you have Jewish grandchildren. You are their zayde,” which is Yiddish for “grandfather” and often a word of great affection.

At that Mr. Trump nodded slightly, and said, “thank you.”

“However,” Mr. Turx continued, “what we are concerned about and what we haven’t really heard being addressed is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it. There’s been a report out that 48 bomb threats have been made against Jewish centers all across the country in the last couple of weeks. There are people committing anti-Semitic acts or threatening to——”

At that, Mr. Trump interrupted, saying it was “not a fair question.”

“Sit down,” the president commanded. “I understand the rest of your question.”

As Mr. Turx took his seat, Mr. Trump said, “So here’s the story, folks. No. 1, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. No. 2, racism, the least racist person.”

Mr. Turx tried to interject, realizing how the encounter had turned. He said he had wanted to clarify that he in no way meant to accuse Mr. Trump of anti-Semitism but instead intended to ask what his administration could do to stop the anti-Semitic incidents.

But Mr. Trump would not let him speak again, saying, “Quiet, quiet, quiet.” As Mr. Turx shook his head with an incredulous look on his face, Mr. Trump accused him of having lied that his question would be straight and simple.

Mr. Trump said, “I find it repulsive. I hate even the question because people that know me. …”

He went on to say that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, during his visit to the United States on Wednesday, had vouched for Mr. Trump as a good friend of Israel and the Jewish people and no anti-Semite.

Mr. Trump concluded that Mr. Turx should have relied on Mr. Netanyahu’s endorsement, “instead of having to get up and ask a very insulting question like that.”

“Just shows you about the press, but that’s the way the press is,” Mr. Trump said.

At the news conference, Mr. Turx was referring to a rash of incidents that have shaken many American Jews since Mr. Trump was elected. On three separate days in January, Jewish synagogues, community centers and schools across the country received what seemed to be a coordinated wave of telephone bomb threats that led to evacuations and F.B.I. investigations. Other Jewish institutions have seen an uptick in vandalism and graffiti in the last few months.​
I think the reporter used the wrong word to describe Trump. He should have said putz. But I'm sure he's corrected his actual error by now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i don't understand

weren't you and artie telling cruc the other day that there aren't any jews in the media?

ClimateSanity

and he's still a better choice than hillary would have been :banana:

An empty shell? Thats the last thing i would describe him as. You guys are sidetracked by his showbiz persona. Thats all part of his method too but your bias is so strong your completely unable to see it. The WHOLE WORLD has invested everything they have at taking down this man. What did it get them? Nothing that I can see except something for you guys to chatter about and fundraise with. When i say the whole world, i mean those with money and real power that have been running things since WWII.

If trump can withstand such an onslaught, just how much of a shell can he be? The truth is that the forgotten Americans who cherish this nation AS FOUNDED warts and all who are being forced to either accept the establishment/ globalist agenda or die off and fade away saw someone who understood their plight and had the smarts and , more importantly, the courage to fight for them.

Most of the brainwashed see these people as the alr-right and/ or white nationalists.

Danoh

An empty shell? Thats the last thing i would describe him as. You guys are sidetracked by his showbiz persona. Thats all part of his method too but your bias is so strong your completely unable to see it. The WHOLE WORLD has invested everything they have at taking down this man. What did it get them? Nothing that I can see except something for you guys to chatter about and fundraise with. When i say the whole world, i mean those with money and real power that have been running things since WWII.

If trump can withstand such an onslaught, just how much of a shell can he be? The truth is that the forgotten Americans who cherish this nation AS FOUNDED warts and all who are being forced to either accept the establishment/ globalist agenda or die off and fade away saw someone who understood their plight and had the smarts and , more importantly, the courage to fight for them.

Most of the brainwashed see these people as the alr-right and/ or white nationalists.

Hogwash - the man has a life long history of political and financial corruption for personal gain.

Not to mention, an equal number of years of stooges covering up his endless, self-inflicted, Willy Coyote, disasters.

KABOOOOM!

ClimateSanity

Hogwash - the man has a life long history of political and financial corruption for personal gain.

Not to mention, an equal number of years of stooges covering up his endless, self-inflicted, Willy Coyote, disasters.

KABOOOOM!
its called running a business. He hasnt been convicted of anything, and so you have nothing.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump Team Denies Report On National Guard, Then Admits It Was Based On A Real Document

The leak was real, but the reporting on it was “false,” according to the administration.

President Donald Trump’s administration labeled The Associated Press’s reporting on a leak “100 percent false” on Friday morning, only to acknowledge less than an hour later that the story was based on a real document.

The administration’s response mimicked Trump’s remark a day earlier that even if leaks coming out of the government are “real,” the news is “fake.” And it also fit into what appears to be a pattern of ignoring reporters’ requests for comment, only to push back quickly after stories are published.

At 10:12 a.m., The AP tweeted that the administration was considering using as many as 100,000 National Guard troops “to round up” undocumented immigrants. The news organization soon published a full story, attributing the details of the possible plan to a 11-page draft memo it had obtained.

The White House and Department of Homeland Security failed to respond to the AP’s requests for comment prior to publication, the news organization noted. But immediately after the AP published its explosive story, the White House and DHS denied it.

“Not true,” Michael Short, a senior assistant to White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, tweeted at 10:26 a.m. A DHS spokeswoman said it was “not true” 10 minutes later.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters aboard Air Force One that the AP report was “100 percent not true,” according to a pool report distributed to reporters at 10:40 a.m.

“I wish you guys had asked before you tweeted,” Spicer told reporters.

An AP reporter responded that the news organization had sought comment “multiple times before publication,” according to the pool report.

At 10:43 a.m., Spicer himself tweeted that the AP story was “not true” and that “DHS confirms it is 100% false.” He responded similarly to another reporter asking about it two minutes later.

A Cox Media Group producer tweeted at 11:03 a.m. that a DHS official said the memo cited by the AP was “a very early” draft and “was never seriously considered.”​

I wonder who drafted it?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A president has never been forced to resign through impeachment.

Liberal slander and prejudice isn't about to make history- that's where their shady influence seizes.