The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Only a moron would give any credence to Cruc's 'argument' as it was.

Well okay, another one then...

:plain:
The problem with Cruc is he doesn't understand the methodology that would give him a good result and an informed opinion. It's not the anecdotal. It no longer surprises me, but a lot of people fashion rules from their immediate observations of people, which is a horrible, unreliable way to find a rule, though it can be an illustration of one derived through a more systematic and rationally representational means. So maybe your neighbor fits the portrait of a Baby Boomer perfectly, but he also may be exceptional and not at all representative and if you rely on your impression of him to form a general impression you end up making a serious mistake. It seems that Cruc had a bad experience relating to a few topics and they've created rules for him in terms of his anticipation. The Jew business is another matter and one where he had to come to his opinion through the manipulation of someone else, likely someone who built it upon one of his initial, anecdotal distortions.

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're trolling the thread

aren't we all trolling the thread unless we agree with anna?

anyhoo,so as to get back on track, and at the risk of being accused of trolling, let's revisit the OP (which had nothing to do with town and artie jumping all over cruc for being a racist)

I didn't watch it.

I'm sure the GOP establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....

They know Trump is a fraud, but they don't care, they know he's just a puppet.

four weeks later, anna, are you willing to admit that trump is not a fraud, that he is indeed of presidential timbre?

ok doser

while i may not be impressed by the man, he is the president and so has redefined the term "presidential"

and there's nothing of "fraud" about him - he presented himself as a non-politician and now he's finding how hard it is to learn the ropes he has to handle

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Historically Unhinged Press Conference Caps Trump's First Month In Office

In a hastily-called Thursday press conference carried live on national TV, President Donald Trump was completely off the map.
During the hour-plus event in the East Room of the White House, ostensibly held to announce the nomination of his new pick for labor secretary, Alex Acosta, the President instead ticked off items from his long list of grievances while making sometimes unintelligible exclamations about the most pressing issues of the day.

“This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine”

titanic-meme-generator-sinking-my-side-s-up-200-ft-214ab2.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The media is a bunch of butthurt liberals who won't give Trump the time of day if he found the cure for cancer.

People need to stop being retarded and eating up what a bunch of people, who acted like children through the entire election, have to say about anything concerning Trump.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
while i may not be impressed by the man, he is the president

Amazing! Since January 20, you've taken a whole new look at the presidency!

and there's nothing of "fraud" about him - he presented himself as a non-politician and now he's finding how hard it is to learn the ropes he has to handle

He's a non-something all right.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i don't know who that is :idunno:

How could you miss her? She's all over the map, and not just physically. We have her to thank for coining the fascinatingly useful "alternative facts," for the "Bowling Green Massacre" that never was, and for hawking Ivanka's clothing line from the White House briefing room.

kellyanne-conway.png

ok doser

i get most of my exposure here and a little bit on the cbc - don't watch tv or listen to anything on the radio except cbc

so i'm more familar with Tom Mulcair than Kellyanne Conway