The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Arthur Brain

what claims?

be specific

Well the following rubbish for a start, how did you miss it?

:AMR:

"Most of the Jews in this country are straight up non-practicing (and thereby atheist), white European descended Americans who use the 1/20th trace to Semite culture- to bash Christians and their culture.

If they aren't doing it directly, they are doing it by joining up with every non-white guy and perpetuating counter-Christian values."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...n-of-a-fraud&p=4930426&viewfull=1#post4930426

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, let's see...the majority are atheist part for starters. Gotta psychic read on Jews SOD?
As of 2012, according to Gallup:
Of the religions surveyed in the poll, Jews were found to be the least religious: Only 38 percent of the Jewish population worldwide considers itself religious, while 54 sees itself as non-religious and 2 percent categorizes itself as atheist.

Last January, the Guttman-Avi Chai survey in Israel found that some 80 percent of Israeli Jews believe that God exists - the highest figure found since this review of Israeli-Jewish beliefs began two decades ago.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/...ith-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477

So Cruc is a little off...in the same sense the Titanic is a little sunk.

Arthur Brain

As of 2012, according to Gallup:

Of the religions surveyed in the poll, Jews were found to be the least religious: Only 38 percent of the Jewish population worldwide considers itself religious, while 54 sees itself as non-religious and 2 percent categorizes itself as atheist.

Last January, the Guttman-Avi Chai survey in Israel found that some 80 percent of Israeli Jews believe that God exists - the highest figure found since this review of Israeli-Jewish beliefs began two decades ago.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/...ith-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477

So Cruc is a little off...in the same sense the Titanic is a little sunk.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Updating to go directly to his "here" comment, in case the attempt is made that American Jews are worse for wear, they may be, but even so:

In the U.S. it's a bit more bleak. According to 2013 Pew date around 22% of American Jews consider themselves to be without religion. If all of those classified as atheists, which isn't necessarily the case and isn't a case made by Pew, Cruc would still be far off the mark. Or, if the analogy was a game of pub darts the bartender would have one in his ear and the board would be pristine.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
no, just a lot of experience with non-observant jews in New York - in my experience, most jews are non-observant

That has been my experience, as well. Blind as a bat.
blindenstock.gif

Ok--not a Jew.
hvxbmAAQVDOcBo7mbf8V.gif

Arthur Brain

what an absolutely bizarre thing to say, artie

remind me again why you bother posting here?

remind me again why knight allows you to post here?

With your track record here? Hardly. You're as much of a troll as it gets around these parts and your ban record shows as much so honesty and objective debate isn't anything to be expected of you.

I'm not the one with a myriad bans, infractions, accounts and usernames.

So go do the math.