The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, it's just so evil to bring up 'Jewish Americans', right?
It isn't the mention, it's the insanity of what follows, the racist tendency to group and disparage coupled with the old Klan song and dance about Jewish power and influence. An "insight" that is never turned on itself and the actual holders of most power in the nation, who are neither from a religious nor ethnic minority.

Now show us how it looks under a little more light or less self control:
God knows they should be held accountable for anything, just like blacks and women!

Yeah, he doesn't have a race problem. He just thinks "blacks" aren't held accountable. You know, like women, or Jews. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll bring up the mouse cat or the monkey frog next, since one can be both Jewish and American simply being having 1% Semite in their mixed American blood.
Mixed blood, eh...deeper and deeper you go and yet no depth corresponds. A remarkable achievement. :plain:

Reminds me of this gem of yours:
They are cattle for the Jews- they either in the field grazing and being injected with liberal propaganda, or they are on the porch guarding them.
So, is this guy a Trad sock puppet freed from the constraints of even the appearance of rational approach?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
push it!

push it into the sea! :banana:

Tip actually.
smiley438.gif
1 Thess 5:3, Lk 21:26, Re 6:12-17 Tip it real good.
eekdance.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, he doesn't have a race problem. He just thinks "blacks" aren't held accountable. You know, like women, or Jews. :rolleyes:

They aren't held accountable- you see to it to call anything that dares points a pinky in their general direction Hitler :chuckle:

Mixed blood, eh...deeper and deeper you go and yet no depth corresponds. A remarkable achievement. :plain:

Most of the Jews in this country are straight up non-practicing (and thereby atheist), white European descended Americans who use the 1/20th trace to Semite culture- to bash Christians and their culture.

If they aren't doing it directly, they are doing it by joining up with every non-white guy and perpetuating counter-Christian values.

But I suppose when liberals have such a ridiculous problem with proper identification, of course it's suitable to call anyone anything. A rich, obnoxious 5% Semite = oppressed Jew, and a predominantly Latino male = racist white guy.

So yeah, go figure :rolleyes:
It's ALL about debasing Christian culture, not equality or any of these dumb platitudes that have lost their meaning over the years.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals are just a bunch of chumps who lined up to get their free shots in, and now are scattering since the beast burst out of it's chains :loser:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
They aren't held accountable- you see to it to call anything that dares points a pinky in their general direction Hitler
Well, no to the second, but thanks for the first part though it wasn't in question.

Most of the Jews in this country are straight up non-practicing (and thereby atheist), white European descended Americans who use the 1/20th trace to Semite culture- to bash Christians and their culture.

If they aren't doing it directly, they are doing it by joining up with every non-white guy and perpetuating counter-Christian values.
If you're going to pull something off Stormfront it's customary to attribute. :plain:

It's ALL about debasing Christian culture, not equality or any of these dumb platitudes that have lost their meaning over the years.
Ah, yes, the long neglected narrative of the persecuted white Christian male.

View attachment 25318

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you're going to pull something off Stormfront it's customary to attribute. :plain:

I never knew what Stormfront was until a liberal mentioned it :idunno:

The thing is
Do you have any rebuttal at all to what I've stated of the Jews? I mean, how much ammo do you have against the matter that isn't utterly liberal whistle blowing?

Because as it stands, I haven't received any resistance to my claims on here with Jews other than that I'm Hitler.

:chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Liberals are just a bunch of chumps who lined up to get their free shots in, and now are scattering since the beast burst out of it's chains :loser:
I can only assume that you are including "The Donald" among this group of "freeloaders - he's lived the "American Dream" subsidized by the rest us because he hasn't contributed a penny in taxes for years.

Don't give us that he is only doing what the law allows him argument - why are there no corresponding laws that would exclude the average working person from paying income tax?

If you're serious about "clearing the swamp," start with billionaire "freeloaders" like Trump!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I never knew what Stormfront was until a liberal mentioned it
Must have felt like Christmas come early. :plain:

The thing is Do you have any rebuttal at all to what I've stated of the Jews?
I rarely try to reason someone out of a position that wasn't arrived at by the same means. There's no profit in it. So if Trad comes in and tells me that blacks are inferior or you trot out the controlling Jew bit I don't feel any more obliged to rebut the point than I would if someone insisted their excrement gave off the distinct odor of perfume.

I mean, how much ammo do you have against the matter that isn't utterly liberal whistle blowing?
Supra.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I can only assume that you are including "The Donald" among this group of "freeloaders - he's lived the "American Dream" subsidized by the rest us because he hasn't contributed a penny in taxes ...

i suspect he pays property taxes and business taxes, and state and local taxes on purchases and services

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Must have felt like Christmas come early. :plain:

That's a lot of white, even for me :chuckle:

I rarely try to reason someone out of a position that wasn't arrived at by the same means. There's no profit in it. So if Trad comes in and tells me that blacks are inferior or you trot out the controlling Jew bit I don't feel any more obliged to rebut the point than I would if someone insisted their excrement gave off the distinct odor of perfume.

I don't want to talk about Trad- if I were him/her, it wouldn't be hard to tell- *posting style* and such.

Unless I'm the infamous *Sum1sgruj^
Yall had it out for him :chuckle:

But
You can't rebut what I have to say about Jews.
It's simply just fact, dude.

Call me Hitler, HaSatan, White Devil, Ku Klux, but reality simply is what it is :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't want to talk about Trad- if I were him/her, it wouldn't be hard to tell- *posting style* and such.
I don't believe you're Trad. I believe you share his weakness.

Unless I'm the infamous *Sum1sgruj^
Yall had it out for him :chuckle:
You really have to work on this stereotyping one of these days. If I remember him (vaguely) he was just a guy with emotional issues. I can't recall what they centered on.

But
You can't rebut what I have to say about Jews.
It's simply just fact, dude.
No, kid, it isn't. It only underlines the fact that you have some deficiencies in your wiring in need of education and reflection. It's a simplistic, goofy sort of weakness that will allow people to manipulate you at will once they see it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You really have to work on this stereotyping one of these days. If I remember him (vaguely) he was just a guy with emotional issues. I can't recall what they centered on.

This site has a 'graveyard'.

Whoever SG was, I'm sure it is more than what you say :chuckle:

I suppose thats some bones some of you swept under the rug

No, kid, it isn't. It only underlines the fact that you have some deficiencies in your wiring in need of education and reflection. It's a simplistic, goofy sort of weakness that will allow people to manipulate you at will once they see it.

If there is one thing I've said wrong about Jews, tell it.

You don't even have to prove it, you can just SAY IT.

So,
SAY IT

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This site has a 'graveyard'.
That explains all the whistling.

Whoever SG was, I'm sure it is more than what you say :chuckle:
That's likely since, you know, I don't remember him really.

I suppose thats some bones some of you swept under the rug
Couldn't tell you if you handed me a million dollars.

Why does that matter to you?

If there is one thing I've said wrong about Jews, tell it.
I've posted a couple so far. You have some serious issues that you need to work through, with women and apparently Jews and blacks.

The first thing you need to ask yourself about the Jewish nonsense is, "Where did I get my opinion?" I mean you've been fairly up front about your circumstances, so let's take, "I hobnobbed with that set and observed it and them, their influence etc. first hand." We both know that never happened. So that means you got this opinion from something and/or someone else. What was the first source?

The next question you should ask you is, "What other sources did I look into to find a more balanced view on the subject?"

We can build on those answers. . . I'm giving you a little of what a solid education should have provided in terms of methodology. The problem with a lot of people is that they don't know how to challenge and examine things they adopt and integrate into their belief system. Enough bad methodology can cripple an active mind's effectiveness... I have a friend like that. Great guy, very smart, but he doesn't know how to process his own narrative effectively and he goes just far enough into a contrary notion to find something he doesn't like. He also tends to accept sources that he shouldn't. It's a common mistake rooted in human nature. For most people it takes real work to combat. The later in life you go without learning how to go about things the harder it will be to unlearn the bad habits and the less likely you will be to even see them, or care, or credit the difference when it's literally right in front of you.

You just had a birthday moving you toward being more settled in a bad methodology. It's not too late to do something about it, but if you don't you're just going to be a part of an easily spooked herd that won't really know thunder from the sound of man made traffic at a distance. Up to you what you become or remain.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In the meantime, I was posting elsewhere on the comparison between the last Dept. of Ed. head and this sock puppet when I got a peculiar question from someone trying to do what so many supporters of the president will, misdirect.

He asked how much money and how many people need to be paid for, how much research, etc. needs to be spent by that department.

I said I didn't know and wasn't qualified to answer the question, which should make me a near shoe-in to head Trump's research team on the point. :plain:

Arthur Brain

didja notice how he dodged it and plowed on as if he'd answered it? :chuckle:

You'd have to be an abject moron or some silly uneducated kid to make Cruc's claims about Jews in the first place, so it was more than answered and this is just more of your gormless obsession with TH going on.

:kookoo: