ECT The Land Promise the LORD Gave To David

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hebrews 9 - the writer is explaining the Better Covenant in Christ, by His shed blood, not the blood of animals as in the old covenant. The old covenant was a shadow of what was to come.

The new covenant is the shed blood of Christ for the forgiveness of sins, just as He stated.
The new covenant is a new law - the Law of Christ which is not the old covenant Mosaic Law.
The new covenant is the indwelt Holy Spirit - God making His home in us.
The New Covenant in the Law of Christ written on our hearts.
The new covenant is walking in the Spirit with the fruit of the Spirit.
The New Covenant is to walk in love.
The New Covenant is eternal life, to be forever with the Lord.
The New Covenant is the spiritual blessings in Christ.
The New Covenant is the Kingdom of Christ of whom we are citizens and belong to His household.

If you do not believe you are in that New Covenant, none of what is in Christ, or what He promised, can be yours.

True.

Madism has no testimony of any being filled with the Spirit. They think it is only gifts, and they claim no gifts but somehow be a member of Christ,s Body.

They also deny most everything Paul said in 1 Cor.ch 14--

1Co 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

They are not Christian (no Christ within, they are like OT believers many of whom turned back, and other pretenders)

So now you know who they are.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

True.

Madism has no testimony of any being filled with the Spirit. They think it is only gifts, and they claim no gifts but somehow be a member of Christ,s Body.

They also deny most everything Paul said in 1 Cor.ch 14--

1Co 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

They are not Christian (no Christ within, they are like OT believers many of whom turned back, and other pretenders)

So now you know who they are.

LA

:chuckle:

Poor LA.

Interplanner

And verse 31 actually mentions both houses. When the LORD moves ahead with His plans, He will bring the TWO back together into ONE.

The "sheep from another fold" refers to those scattered among the nations. See Ezekiel 34 if you want to understand "His sheep".

Yes, and it CLEARLY shows that it related to Israel (i.e., the Hebrews).

You're having a hard time grasping it, because you keep perverting the real meaning of each scripture that you touch.

No doubt you're one that thinks that Matt 1:1 to Rev 22:21 is all NT. Poor understanding indeed.

That's about the 3rd unexplaination of that I've heard. What are you talking about?

Interplanner

It is irrelevant. Everything in Hebrews is for all believers, which you can find by knowing your NT. All of its doctrines are in "Gentile" books. Hee-haw!