ECT The Land Promise the LORD Gave To David

beloved57

Tweet
The physical and spiritual Seed is Christ Jesus. He is the promise according to Paul. He was an educated, Law studying Jewish man, who knew the Law and the Prophecies of the OT. He is the one who said it was Jesus as taught by Jesus Himself to Paul. The point of the promises to Israel was to be about Christ, who is the fulfillment of all things.

I partly agree with this statement. I would only clarify that Christ was Abrahams Physical descendant, but biologically. He was not Joseph's biological son, neither was He from marys egg, but placed in her by the Holy Ghost.

However only Christ could produce the patriarcs spiritual seed from all nations.

TweetyBird

Tweet

I partly agree with this statement. I would only clarify that Christ was Abrahams Physical descendant, but biologically. He was not Joseph's biological son, neither was He from marys egg, but placed in her by the Holy Ghost.

However only Christ could produce the patriarcs spiritual seed from all nations.

I stated that Jesus is the biological Seed of Abraham. His genealogy is through the tribe of Judah, through the covenant of salt with David, through Nathan as the Root and Offspring of David. Jesus is also considered the son of Joseph through Solomon from David. Mary was over shadowed by the Holy Spirit to conceive Christ - a mystery known only to God. Through His death and the shed blood of His covenant, believers are all the spiritual sons and daughters of Christ Jesus, His heirs.

Jerry Shugart

The physical and spiritual Seed is Christ Jesus.

Paul as well as many others, including the Apostles, were also the physical seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as well as the spiritual seed. And all these of the house of Israel and the house of Judah will also be both:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

This prophecy has not yet been fulfilled but it will in the future. While referring to this passage Paul says that "all Israel will be saved."

john w

Hall of Fame
You are confusing the physical Temple built by human hands, with the New Temple of the New Covenant which is Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Heavenly Temple, not an earthly one. I understand if you don't want to accept the spiritual implications.

Acts 7:48
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Deceit-you "argued"-"Jesus is the temple."

John 7:14 KJV Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

You: Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, which is Himself, and taught Himself.

Fraud.
Post #1:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?105620-SPOD-Tet-on-the-losing-end-again

TweetyBird

Paul as well as many others, including the Apostles, were also the physical seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as well as the spiritual seed. And all these of the house of Israel and the house of Judah will also be both:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"

This prophecy has not yet been fulfilled but it will in the future. While referring to this passage Paul says that "all Israel will be saved."

Then why are you stating that Gentiles are not in that covenant? Are we not taught of God? Are our sins not forgiven and remembered no more? The old covenant was the Mosaic Law.

What does the new covenant consist of according to your view?

TweetyBird

John 7:14 KJV Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

You: Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, which is Himself, and taught Himself.

Fraud.

Yes, Jesus is the SPIRITUAL TEMPLE - there is no more a Temple made with hands. He is the TRUE TEMPLE, not the one made of stone and fashioned by man. So yes, the Spiritual Temple who is Jesus, taught in the Temple made with hands. God no longer dwells in a physical man made temple. Jesus is the Temple, where sacrifices are made - the sacrifices of our living bodies and praise of the fruit of our lips. We are His temples - being built into a spiritual habituation. For some reason you cannot tell the difference?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

God will not remarry a people He has divorced.

You claim the Spirit of the new covenant is given only to the Jews, and in the future.

You also claim Paul was wasting his time trying to get his fellow Jews saved.

You also claim no covenant was published among the nations by Paul or anyone else until the millennium.

In short-

You are not covered by the blood of the new covenant.

You can not be in the first resurrection.

You deny the blood of Christ.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, Jesus is the SPIRITUAL TEMPLE - there is no more a Temple made with hands. He is the TRUE TEMPLE, not the one made of stone and fashioned by man. So yes, the Spiritual Temple who is Jesus, taught in the Temple made with hands. God no longer dwells in a physical man made temple. Jesus is the Temple, where sacrifices are made - the sacrifices of our living bodies and praise of the fruit of our lips. We are His temples - being built into a spiritual habituation. For some reason you cannot tell the difference?

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Deceit-you "argued"-"Jesus is the temple." You "argue" that words have only 1 meaning, in the book.

Fraud. Scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame

Made up.

Post #1:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?105620-SPOD-Tet-on-the-losing-end-again

Wicked devil bird.

TweetyBird

john w

Hall of Fame
You surprise me. I thought that all Christians knew that Jesus is the Temple of God, the one not made with hands. ...

False dichotomy, you wicked child of the devil, as the Lord Jesus Christ being the Temple of God, does not exclude the use of the word "temple" to be used in other contexts, or having more than one meaning, or words often having a literal meaning, and a spiritual application(your satanic "Do you believe that Paul was mistaken when he said that we are temples of the Holy Spirit? Or when John called Jesus the Temple in Rev 21?"), so stuff your either drunken "argument," or satanic, grade school jazz.

And show some respect, Bel-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," as only His enemies, while on earth, ever addressed him, face to face, as "Jesus." But, then again, you are His enemy.

Acts 2:46 KJV And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

You, the fraud, and your version:

And they, continuing daily with one accord in Jesus, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

You, the fraud, and your version:

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in Jesus shewing himself that he is God.

Devilish scammer.

Last edited:

beloved57

tweetyb

Jesus is also considered the son of Joseph through Solomon from David

Not biologically. Joseph had not even touched Mary !

Lk 1:33-34

[FONT=&quot]and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Matt 1:18

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

So you need to control yourself here, and think soberly ![/FONT]

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You surprise me. I thought that all Christians knew that Jesus is the Temple of God, the one not made with hands. But thank you for ignoring my added posts for clarity on the matter. Do you believe that Paul was mistaken when he said that we are temples of the Holy Spirit? Or when John called Jesus the Temple in Rev 21?

All Christians do know that.

LA

Interplanner

tweetyb

Not biologically. Joseph had not even touched Mary !

Lk 1:33-34

[FONT="]and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Matt 1:18

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

So you need to control yourself here, and think soberly ![/FONT]

That's why the expression 'as it was thought'.

Jerry Shugart

Then why are you stating that Gentiles are not in that covenant?

The New Covenant was promised to the house of Israel and not to anyone else. and it will not be in place until all Israel will be saved