ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Silliness.

Are "spoken since the world began" and "kept secret since the world began" also the SAME-SAME?

Spoken Truth, heard by the saints who are given ears to hear.

Hidden Truths, not heard by those left reprobate and in their sins.

Isaiah 6:9-10

Right Divider

Body part
Spoken Truth, heard by the saints who are given ears to hear.

Hidden Truths, not heard by those left reprobate and in their sins.

Isaiah 6:9-10
Completely WRONG, as usual.

You're amazing in that you always CHANGE the context of EVERY scripture to fit your perverted view of the Bible and what it teaches.

You have absolutely NO CLUE whatsoever what Paul means in Romans 16:25-26.

You have NO IDEA what the revelation of the mystery is, but you blather on and on about how it's nothing new.... Even though God has, throughout human history, revealed Himself and His will PROGRESSIVELY.

But the great and mighty Nang says, NO, everything has always been known. What an ignorant "believer" you are!

SaulToPaul 2

So those Jews who will be restored back to temple worship after the 2nd coming of Christ, will be all the offspring of Ishmael?

When did God ever promise everlasting life to Ishmael and his seed?

This is similar to Universalist teaching, you do know?

Nothing to do with Ishmael, I have no idea where you came up with that.

SaulToPaul 2

The sins get blotted out here and now, in order for you to enter Christ, Whose Body IS the Kingdom of Heaven...

Paul preaches the SAME...

Peter preaches the SAME...

SAME-SAME...

I'll take the nonsense of God over your wisdom of defferent Gospels f the One God...

Arsenios

Everything you said is made up.
Why do you do that?

Do you have PTSD? Do you like Born in the USA?

SaulToPaul 2

Without the neg-reps they would be utterly defenseless, my Dear...

Spitting vipers need their spit to project their venom...

They like to hang out together at a place called...

I mean, what ELSE would one call it...

A place where his Followers would call HOME...

And this place where Nick calls Home is named:

SATAN, INC.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4245183#post4245183

I can think of no more appropriate name for their HOME...

It is where they belong...

Where they LONG to BE...

Spitting poison with each other...

Arsenios

Are you passive aggressive? Generally nice but filled with hatred just below the surface?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter- repent, be baptized for remission of sins, be diligent to stay in the faith, when the LORD returns he will blot out your sins and raise you up to inherit the holy City.

Paul - believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV), trust the LORD, and you will be identified in his death, burial, and resurrection, and have your sins blotted out immediately...seated in the heavens with Christ.

Same LORD, same cross, same blood, different group, different purpose, different inheritance.

To make them the same is making the Bible into nonsense.

......and I can't make sense of nonsense.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Without the neg-reps they would be utterly defenseless, my Dear...

Spitting vipers need their spit to project their venom...

They like to hang out together at a place called...

I mean, what ELSE would one call it...

A place where his Followers would call HOME...

And this place where Nick calls Home is named:

SATAN, INC.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4245183#post4245183

I can think of no more appropriate name for their HOME...

It is where they belong...

Where they LONG to BE...

Spitting poison with each other...

Arsenios
How very nice of you.
:rolleyes:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nothing to do with Ishmael, I have no idea where you came up with that.

Oh.

When you posted that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob would inherit the Kingdom of Heaven and the Holy City, I immediately thought you were agreeing that they were all going inherit Christ's Kingdom inheritance in the New Jerusalem with Him.

So I wondered what part of the nation of Israel would be alive to inherit the land, except the Ishmael's seed.

My bad. I forgot you teach 3 different inheritances; only one being everlasting life in Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh.

When you posted that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob would inherit the Kingdom of Heaven and the Holy City, I immediately thought you were agreeing that they were all going inherit Christ's Kingdom inheritance in the New Jerusalem with Him.

So I wondered what part of the nation of Israel would be alive to inherit the land, except the Ishmael's seed.

My bad. I forgot you teach 3 different inheritances; only one being everlasting life in Christ.

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not Israelites. I see them inheriting the holy city in scripture, not land.

And, you are wrong. All salvation is in Christ. Each of the three inheritances are in Christ. There is one Kingdom of God, one household of God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Oh.

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not Israelites. I see them inheriting the holy city in scripture, not land.

And, you are wrong. All salvation is in Christ. Each of the three inheritances are in Christ. There is one Kingdom of God, one household of God.
I wonder if she will ever listen to what you actually say, instead of talking past you?

This would all be easier if folks actually knew what others taught, instead of what they think others teach.
Setting up straw men just doesn't cut it.

IMJerusha

I prefer a 60. I don't know what you mean.

They have been over many months and you do not care. Let you be accursed.

I prefer Gurkha but can't afford them. It's humorous that you assign yourself authority only God possesses. I think that is so pertinent to the tone of this thread.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Oh really? What is the name God gave Jacob, and what land did Jacob inherit?

Genesis 35:9-12

And, you are wrong. All salvation is in Christ.

I have never said otherwise. All salvation is in Christ, by faith in His righteousness. That is why Jacob is listed in Hebrews 11:21 as being one of faith with his father, Abraham, who looked for a "heavenly country" and for whom "God has prepared a city." Hebrews 11:13-16

PAUL taught this promise, received by Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to be the new "Jerusalem Above", contrasted with the earthly "Jerusalem which now is." Galatians 4:21-31

Each of the three inheritances are in Christ. There is one Kingdom of God, one household of God.

There supposedly being three inheritances, is your opinion, not the teaching of the Holy Scriptures.

Scripture teaches there is one inheritance for the Son of God (Ephesians 1:11-14), which is a heavenly Kingdom, in which all the saints saved out of all the nations, will share with Jesus Christ, Who said:

". . Many will come from the east and the west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the sons of the kingdom (earthly) will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 8:11-12

IMJerusha

Why is that a problem ?

I guess the biggest reason it's a problem is that it presents the falsehood that Paul was required to create something that God had already provided for... a Way for Gentiles. It's making Paul out to be something God didn't intend and dividing Yeshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.