ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The gospel never changed after the cross.

It is a problem when men avoid the gospel preached by Peter in favor of Pauls gospel when they are both the same gospel.

Just believing a few verses about one aspect of the gospel does not a Christian make.

LA

Yes I know, that is your claim

SaulToPaul 2

It is a problem when men avoid the gospel preached by Peter in favor of Pauls gospel when they are both the same gospel.

Peter- repent, be baptized for remission of sins, be diligent to stay in the faith, when the LORD returns he will blot out your sins and raise you up to inherit the holy City.

Paul - believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV), trust the LORD, and you will be identified in his death, burial, and resurrection, and have your sins blotted out immediately...seated in the heavens with Christ.

Same LORD, same cross, same blood, different group, different purpose, different inheritance.

To make them the same is making the Bible into nonsense.

rainee

I'm drinking a diet Dr Pepper right now
But I don't know what a Diablo Sandwich is?
Does that make me half mad?

rainee

I've been thinking about a joke I posted on the make me laugh thread.
It was about what you have to do to go to heaven.
If I believe and confess and trust in the
Lord according to what I've read said many times among the MADS here, then
How can a man teach women to obey their husbands since that is a work apart from His work on the cross?

SaulToPaul 2

I've been thinking about a joke I posted on the make me laugh thread.
It was about what you have to do to go to heaven.
If I believe and confess and trust in the
Lord according to what I've read said many times among the MADS here, then
How can a man teach women to obey their husbands since that is a work apart from His work on the cross?

Doesn't make sense, because Paul talked about works more than he talked about grace. But, not for salvation.

Arsenios

It is warranted because Jacob and David are named, who would inherit the spiritual promises, just as the nation of Israel had inherited the land promises.

If Ezekiel had named Esau instead of Jacob, and King Saul instead of King David, you would be correct to limit this verse to apply only to the literal land possessed by the earthly kingdom of Israel.

But these are definitely "everlasting" promises, that will only be kept in and through the eternal "Israel" of God, who promises to tabernacle forever in the midst of His spiritual people, as revealed in Revelation 21:1-8 . . which scripture interprets the fulfillments of Ezekiel 37:25-28.

You make a lovely point...

Arsenios

Arsenios

Rather than slap me around via the rep system, Nick,

Without the neg-reps they would be utterly defenseless, my Dear...

Spitting vipers need their spit to project their venom...

They like to hang out together at a place called...

I mean, what ELSE would one call it...

A place where his Followers would call HOME...

And this place where Nick calls Home is named:

SATAN, INC.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4245183#post4245183

I can think of no more appropriate name for their HOME...

It is where they belong...

Where they LONG to BE...

Spitting poison with each other...

Arsenios

Arsenios

i disagree, that won't change between us. Paul did refer to it as "my gospel", btw. - :patrol: no need to post scripture, i see it and you don't. it's not new on tol. God's Word Is clear, and john w, heir, stp musterion, gm and many many others, preach the Truth. harshly at times, and now i see why. i like you as a poster, love you as a brother, and i understand your persepective. Where are you anyway, i forgot ? europe ? - :patrol: God Bless You arsenios hall

I had never heard of arsenios hall
until I got here
to the post-modern world
of show-biz fantasy psycho-epistemology,
and finally looked him up on you-tube...

I am in the good ol' US of A... btw...

Having returned from walking
the jungle trails of Vietnam
so many years ago...

Where :patrol: ARE :patrol: you, PJ?

Arsenios

Arsenios

Made up.

The Bible says some people inherit land.
Some people inherit a city.
Some people inherit heaven.

3 inheritances, one Christ, one cross, one Kingdom of God, one household of God.

So what do you think YOU will inherit?

And Nick?

And Nang?

Arsenios

Arsenios

Peter- repent, be baptized for remission of sins, be diligent to stay in the faith, when the LORD returns he will blot out your sins and raise you up to inherit the holy City.

The sins get blotted out here and now, in order for you to enter Christ, Whose Body IS the Kingdom of Heaven...

Paul preaches the SAME...

Paul - believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV), trust the LORD, and you will be identified in his death, burial, and resurrection, and have your sins blotted out immediately...seated in the heavens with Christ.

Peter preaches the SAME...

Same LORD, same cross, same blood, different group, different purpose, different inheritance.

SAME-SAME...

To make them the same is making the Bible into nonsense.

I'll take the nonsense of God over your wisdom of defferent Gospels f the One God...

Arsenios

Right Divider

Body part
The sins get blotted out here and now, in order for you to enter Christ, Whose Body IS the Kingdom of Heaven...

Paul preaches the SAME...

Peter preaches the SAME...

SAME-SAME...

I'll take the nonsense of God over your wisdom of defferent Gospels f the One God...

Arsenios
Silliness.

Are "spoken since the world began" and "kept secret since the world began" also the SAME-SAME?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be in the kingdom of heaven, whose inheritance is the City.

So those Jews who will be restored back to temple worship after the 2nd coming of Christ, will all be the offspring of Ishmael?

When did God ever promise everlasting life to Ishmael and his seed?

This is similar to Universalist teaching, you do know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.