The Christian Life

God's Truth

Your Spirit is anti-Christ.

You believe that sinners can be justified by keeping the commandments. You also make the cross of no effect.

Everything you said is a lie.

You don't fear God. There is no fear of God in your eyes.

Obeying Jesus isn't people's downfall.

You call what is good evil.

You will not escape.

God's Truth

God's sovereignty is only within his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature.

God cannot and will not sin against himself or his created beings.

Predestination makes God unjust, unmerciful and unrighteous.

Your God is just as unjust and unmerciful and unrighteous as what you say about the Calvinist's God.

Your god condemns those who obey his son.

You are twisted and lost, ensnared by Satan to speak blasphemy.

God's Truth

Your Spirit is anti-Christ.

You believe that sinners can be justified by keeping the commandments. You also make the cross of no effect.

According to you, Christ is an anti Christ.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Luke 13:11 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

Did you read those scriptures?

What does Jesus say?

Jesus says to obey his commands.

Robert Pate

Banned
According to you, Christ is an anti Christ.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

What does Jesus say?

The will of the Father is that you believe in his Son Jesus Christ for your salvation and not in your ability to obey the commandments. Which you don't obey anyway.

If you obeyed Jesus you would trust in him and in him alone for your salvation, and not in yourself.

Eagles Wings

The Bible clearly teaches that God is three persons in one, 1 John 5:7.

Would you place your vote in the Trinity poll?

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity

I ask this because of this statement from Wiki, wondering if you agree with Brinsmead on the Divinity of Christ.

"In the early 1980s Brinsmead's theology shifted to liberal Christianity, and he now rejected the Adventist belief in the Sabbath. He abandoned his belief in many orthodox Christian teachings, including justification through faith in Christ and the divinity of Christ, seeing God's interaction with mankind as not being limited to just the history of the Bible, but as an ongoing and continuous interaction with humanity towards a positive future."

Thank you.

God's Truth

The will of the Father is that you believe in his Son Jesus Christ for your salvation and not in your ability to obey the commandments. Which you don't obey anyway.

If you obeyed Jesus you would trust in him and in him alone for your salvation, and not in yourself.

What does Jesus say?

Gurucam

A life in Christ:

A life in Christ:

To be 'in Christ' one has to be anointed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Ghost. And who brings All Truth.

This starts by seeking ye first the kingdom of God that is within. This is where Jesus rose too . . . clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. And here Jesus resides currently.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

This starts with searching for the kingdom of God, within one's own heart/spirit. There one will find and commune with, Jesus, who is clad only in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God body . . . ready, willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit, according to things within each Saint/Christian's own human hearts/spirits.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the will of God.).

'groanings which cannot be uttered' refers to deeply felt, deeply seated and deeply desired things. They originate and are seated in our individual hearts/spirits. 'groanings which cannot be uttered' is an essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

A life in Christ is anchored on being led into all one's works by precisely what the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

To believe in Jesus is to led into all one's works by precisely what the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. Then one is justified to do all the things that one was not justified to do under the ten commandments.

Gurucam

Jesus' commandment is not the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

The ten commandments are the law of sin and death:

Roman: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Note that in the above:
1. the law which one is freed from and delivered from (because one is in the body of Christ), is the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment)
2. one is held under the law only while one is 'dead within'
3. the law created sin and brought forth fruits onto death. Therefore, the ten commandments are the law of sin and death.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the ten commandments.

Fact is, the law of Jesus is anchored on the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this law give one justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The law of Christ is opposed to the ten commandments. The law of Christ require one to transgress the ten commandments.

post# 90 above describes the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which is a life 'in Christ'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and the ten commandments are enemies

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and the ten commandments are enemies

The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus and the ten commandments are sworn enemies:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

If one esteem, invoke, rely on and/or use the ten commandments even in the least way one is cursed and denied, when it comes to being 'in Christ'.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If one esteem, invoke, rely on and/or use the ten commandments even in the least way one is obliged to uphold all ten commandments perfectly and one is not Christian and one is not under grace of God. Jesus Christ has benefited such a one, nothing.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians esteem, invoke, rely on and/or use the ten commandments in some way or the other. Clearly they cannot be and are not, the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

They are simply a billion strong deceived people who inevitably land in a sad and bad place when they are judged after death

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

. . . do not let people continue to deceive you.

Robert Pate

Banned
For the Christian there are no laws or rules. But for the unbeliever they will be judged by the law

The law is good because it is our schoolmaster that leads us to Christ.

The law is good because it reveals the nature and the character of God and his Son Jesus Christ.

The law is good because it rules society. Society needs law and order.

Eagles Wings

Would you place your vote in the Trinity poll?

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity

I ask this because of this statement from Wiki, wondering if you agree with Brinsmead on the Divinity of Christ.

"In the early 1980s Brinsmead's theology shifted to liberal Christianity, and he now rejected the Adventist belief in the Sabbath. He abandoned his belief in many orthodox Christian teachings, including justification through faith in Christ and the divinity of Christ, seeing God's interaction with mankind as not being limited to just the history of the Bible, but as an ongoing and continuous interaction with humanity towards a positive future."

Thank you.
Bump for, RP.
Do you have faith in the Divinity of Jesus Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Bump for, RP.
Do you have faith in the Divinity of Jesus Christ?

Brinsmead never did abandon the doctrine of justification by faith, nor did he abandon the fact that Jesus was divine. Don't believe everything that you read on the internet.

Of course Jesus was divine. Only God in the flesh could atone for the sins of humanity.

beloved57

Brinsmead never did abandon the doctrine of justification by faith, nor did he abandon the fact that Jesus was divine. Don't believe everything that you read on the internet.

Of course Jesus was divine. Only God in the flesh could atone for the sins of humanity.

You teach that sinners Christ died for still are lost in the sins they had atoned for !

Gurucam

For the Christian there are no laws or rules. But for the unbeliever they will be judged by the law

The law is good because it reveals the nature and the character of God and his Son Jesus Christ.

You said "For the Christian there are no laws or rules. But for the unbeliever they will be judged by the law"

Then you said: 'The law is good because it is our schoolmaster that leads us to Christ.'

Interesting that you admit to still being under the law and therefore not yet onto faith and Christ.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

You do not seem to realize that when one is onto faith and Christ one is not under the law.

Christian do not find the law good. Christian realize that the law (the ten commandments) are no good. Christian, are privy to truth. They realize that, invariably, the law leads to sin, death and hell. This is why they willingly transgress the law in order to serve spirit and Spirit.

Their turning away from the ten commandments is based on their knowing truth.

Jesus simply reaffirm the law to serve his second agenda (i.e. let the dead bury their dead)

The law is not good. They are the law of sin and death. The law inevitably lead to sin and delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Jesus simply let 'the dead' esteem, invoke, depend-on and use the law because they are arrogant, deluded, sell-righteous and violent people. They are the ones who denied, persecuted undermined and crucified Jesus. Jesus simply "let the dead bury the dead" (i.e. bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan) by keeping and using the law which is totally anchored on sin and death and delivery to hell.

Nothing good result from esteeming, invoking, depending-on and using the law . . . except if the aim is to have people serve Satan (on earth) and then have them delivered into hell, inside the earth. with Satan.

Jesus simply let 'the dead' esteem, invoke, depend-on and use the law to serve his second agenda of 'letting the dead bury each other':

Jesus had, declared and actively perused two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, (1st.) Follow me; and (2nd.) let the dead bury their dead.

By esteeming, invoking, depending-on and using the law, 'the dead' invariably bury each other in hell, inside the earth with Satan . . . so Jesus simply let the dead keep, esteem, invoke, depend-on and use the law and so serve His second agenda of 'letting the dead bury each other'.

In all of the above 'the law' is the ten commandments.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are totally dead to the fact that Jesus had, declared and actively perused two agendas.

They are fooled into believing that Jesus did not have, declared and actively perused two agendas:

Fact is according to the Holy KJV N.T. Jesus had, declared and actively perused two agendas, one of which is 'let the dead bury each other'. And Jesus allowed 'the dead' to do that with the law (i.e. the ten commandments)

When one come onto faith and Christ one realize truth, one of which is that the ten commandments are the law of sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan. They also realize that Jesus deliberately re-validated the law for use by the dead, for them to burry each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Those who become converted and onto Christ are saved and delivered to heaven. These are the ones who follow Jesus.

On the other hand, those who do not become converted and onto Christ are delivered to hell inside the earth, with Satan (they bury each other) . . . by using the law.

Last edited:

Eagles Wings

Try not to patronize.

Believing in the Deity of Christ is crucial for salvation.

Good to know you do.

Robert Pate

Banned
You said "For the Christian there are no laws or rules. But for the unbeliever they will be judged by the law"

Then you said: 'The law is good because it is our schoolmaster that leads us to Christ.'

Interesting that you admit to still being under the law and therefore not yet onto faith and Christ.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

You do not seem to realize that when one is onto faith and Christ one is not under the law.

Christian do not find the law good. Christian realize that the law (the ten commandments) are no good. Christian, are privy to truth. They realize that, invariably, the law leads to sin, death and hell. This is why they willingly transgress the law in order to serve spirit and Spirit.

Their turning away from the ten commandments is based on their knowing truth.

Jesus simply reaffirm the law to serve his second agenda (i.e. let the dead bury their dead)

The law is not good. They are the law of sin and death. The law inevitably lead to sin and delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Jesus simply let 'the dead' esteem, invoke, depend-on and use the law because they are arrogant, deluded, sell-righteous and violent people. They are the ones who denied, persecuted undermined and crucified Jesus. Jesus simply "let the dead bury the dead" (i.e. bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan) by keeping and using the law which is totally anchored on sin and death and delivery to hell.

Nothing good result from esteeming, invoking, depending-on and using the law . . . except if the aim is to have people serve Satan (on earth) and then have them delivered into hell, inside the earth. with Satan.

Jesus simply let 'the dead' esteem, invoke, depend-on and use the law to serve his second agenda of 'letting the dead bury each other':

Jesus had, declared and actively perused two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, (1st.) Follow me; and (2nd.) let the dead bury their dead.

By esteeming, invoking, depending-on and using the law, 'the dead' invariably bury each other in hell, inside the earth with Satan . . . so Jesus simply let the dead keep, esteem, invoke, depend-on and use the law and so serve His second agenda of 'letting the dead bury each other'.

In all of the above 'the law' is the ten commandments.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are totally dead to the fact that Jesus had, declared and actively perused two agendas.

They are fooled into believing that Jesus did not have, declared and actively perused two agendas:

Fact is according to the Holy KJV N.T. Jesus had, declared and actively perused two agendas, one of which is 'let the dead bury each other'. And Jesus allowed 'the dead' to do that with the law (i.e. the ten commandments)

When one come onto faith and Christ one realize truth, one of which is that the ten commandments are the law of sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan. They also realize that Jesus deliberately re-validated the law for use by the dead, for them to burry each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Those who become converted and onto Christ are saved and delivered to heaven. These are the ones who follow Jesus.

On the other hand, those who do not become converted and onto Christ are delivered to hell inside the earth, with Satan (they bury each other) . . . by using the law.

I am not under the law because Jesus fulfilled it and abolished it for me, Ephesians 2:15.

Gurucam

I am not under the law because Jesus fulfilled it and abolished it for me, Ephesians 2:15.

You also said:

The ten commandments are the law of sin and death.

No human can uphold all the ten commandments to the required level of perfection. The law is all a very dead end. All under the law sin, remain (spiritually) dead and are buried in hell, inside the earth with Satan.

Jesus used the law of sin and death, to 'let the dead bury their dead', inside the earth in hell with Satan . . . so that only a chosen few of them can become 'converted' and Christians.

Jesus simply wanted to keep 'the dead' managed and peaceful while they live on earth and then delivered to hell inside the earth, with Satan when they die. He reaffirmed the law because the law serves this purpose.

Jesus aim is to remove all the dead from the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth, with Satan, so that only those who become 'converted' and onto Christs can inherit the surface of earth.

Of the billions called to be Christians only a few make it to eventually inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of time, which is now at hand.

As is plainly evident, a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are like you. They find the law to be good because they are not yet 'converted', onto Christ and therefore privy to truth. The basic truth that a 'converted' and Christian person come to know intuitively and very clearly, from the Spirit of Truth, is that 'the law is a curse'.

In truth and in real, the law is no good. It is purely sin, death and delivery to hell for those who esteem, invoke and use it in the least way, right up until they die.

Only the chosen few of 'the dead' become 'converted. and onto Christ. And only they escape hell inside the earth, with Satan. Only these few follow Jesus and go to heaven.

Last edited: