The Christian Life

Gurucam

The people of the old testament times were saved . . .

The people of the old testament could not and were not saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven.

No one from among Abraham's generation, etc. was given the opportunity to go to God kingdom of heaven under the O.T. No one, from among those people, had the opportunity to be saved and delivered until 2000 odd years ago, i.e. when Jesus came to earth, physically.

In fact. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from those people, until 2000 odd years ago. These mysteries were given to those people only 2000 odd years ago, by Jesus. And even then those mysteries were given, by Jesus, only to the disciples in private session among only them.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

People who were under the O.T. were under the ten commandments which are laws of sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan. There is no other destination for people who esteem, invoke, rely on and use the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

Everyone who esteem, invoke, rely on and use the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, sin, remain spiritually dead and fall short of the glory of God . . . at every and all event.

A mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that in order to be saved, delivered and be a Christian, one has to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

Last edited:

Gurucam

An essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that in order to be saved, delivered and be a Christian, one has to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

One must relegate the O.T. (i.e. run it out of town) in order to embrace the N.T. which brought the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to those people for the first time.

The O.T. is anchored on the ten commandments which is a curse and which killeth. The ten commandments are the laws of sin and death. On the other hand, the N.T. is anchored on spirit and Spirit which giveth life.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

In the above, the law that one is 'dead to, delivered from and must transgress in order to serve spirit, is the ten commandment (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment)

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (i.e. the anchor of the N.T.) is totally opposed to the ten commandments/the law of sin and death (i.e. the anchor of the O.T.)

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The law of Moses which one is justify to transgress when one believes in Jesus, is the anchor of the Old Testament.

The N.T. has totally 'done away with' the O.T.

The N.T. is anchored on righteousness of God tha is without the ten commandments. On the other hand the O.T. is anchored on righteousness that is with the ten commandments.

The N.T. marked the manifestation of righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is a total dismissal of the most essential tenant of the O.T. :

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Last edited:

God's Truth

The Father is not the savior, nor is the Holy Spirit the savior. Jesus is the savior and no one will be saved that does not call on him to save them.

You said the Father is not the Savior, then what does this scripture say:

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior.

God's Truth

Love that verse and it agrees with John 15:16.

Your calvinism has blinded you from the truth.

So many scriptures has Calvinism blinded you from , so much Truth.

And to do what?

To not know better the Truth, and to go against the brethren and speak lies.
That scripture you distorted, it is about Jesus choosing his apostles.

Gurucam

If you are seeking to go to God's kingdom of heaven, do not trust the O.T. it does not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from Abraham's generation and those other people until just 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus came to earth, physically. And even then Jesus gave those mysteries to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them.

These mysteries can be found only in a chosen few deliveries in the Holy KJV N.T. which Jesus made to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them. These mysteries are not in and cannot be found in, the O.T.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
18528029_1328833617170673_3428715443216595809_n.jpg

Eagles Wings

Your calvinism has blinded you from the truth.

So many scriptures has Calvinism blinded you from , so much Truth.

And to do what?

To not know better the Truth, and to go against the brethren and speak lies.
That scripture you distorted, it is about Jesus choosing his apostles.
I speak no lies against my brethern in Christ.

Never!

I no longer welcome discussion with you, GT.

Gurucam

James: 3 King James Version (KJV)
1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

When one interpret the Holy KJV N.T. for others one run the serious risk of being a false prophet and earning greater condemnation.

Accepting and using the Holy KJV N.T., as it is, is much safer.

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. must be grasp intuitively and totally in all its 5 dimensions at once, every time . . . even if only one verse is read, invoked and/or used.

A person must discern the Holy KJV N.T. to be totally coherent and homologous as it is. One must discern no contradiction in the revelations of the Holy KJV N.T..

The above is the required Mastery for authentic teachers of Christianity.

Also every average 'Joe' must eventually earn and posses this mastery in order to be saved, delivered and to be an authentic Christian.

For example one must grasp all 5 dimensions of the message in the following including why this message was needed:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Fact is, authentic Masters/teachers of Christianity are few . . . even fewer than the chosen few.

A starting point is:

Ephesian: 3 KJV N.T.
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

'his Spirit in the inner man' is the Spirit of Jesus Who Saints/Christians discern within each of their own 'inner man'. One's 'inner man' is one's own heart/spirit.

The following 4 dimensions are mentioned in the above: the breadth, and length, and depth, and height.

The breadth, and length and height represent the physical dimensions. This is the limit of perception for 'the dead'. These can be obtained through physical/earthly channels, including physically reading physical written words and physically hearing physical spoken words.

'The depth' is a 4th dimension. There is also a 5th dimension of perception. These are beyond physical and earthly.

The 4th and 5th dimensions are discerned, only spiritually.

These two further dimension of grasp are required for Christians and Masters. These are provided by the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through our own hearts/spirits.

Only authentic Masters and other authentic Christians obtain these further insights (i.e. perceptions of the 4th and 5th dimensions) from the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through our own hearts/spirits.

Although these 5 dimensions can be 'seen' in the Holy KJV N.T. one must have insight of 4th and 5th from communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit before these two (none physical) dimensions become evident to one in the Holy KJV N.T.

Simply being content to physically read and physical hear the Holy KJV N.T. keep one 'spiritually dead' (i.e. locked in the lower 3 dimensions) and denies one salvation, deliverance and Christianity.

Fact is in order to be saved, delivered and be Christian, one must seek ye first the kingdom of God that is within, i.e. is, within one's own heart/spirit:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Fact is when Jesus died, His Spirit was regenerated and he rose to spirit heaven in God's kingdom, clad only in His Spirit body. God's kingdom (where Jesus currently resides) is within each human.

'The dead' (i.e. one who is only physically aware) cannot reach Jesus. who is currently in in spirit heaven, in God's kingdom.

'The dead' must become 'converted'. 'To be 'converted' is to become aware of one's own heart/spirit'. Then one can search one's own heart/spirit to discern and commune with, the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and be privy to 4th and 5th dimension perception. This is where and how, Truth (which saves, delivers and makes one a Christian) is passed to one.

Truth (which saves, delivers and makes one a Christian) can never be obtained only through lower earthly/physical 3 dimensional perception.

Seems that a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are flogging lower earthly/physical 3 dimensional perception, any which way, in a futile effort to obtain Truth (which saves, delivers and makes one a Christian).

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
The Holy KJV N.T. must be grasp intuitively and totally in all its 5 dimensions at once, every time . . . even if only one verse is read, invoked and/or used.

A person must discern the Holy KJV N.T. to be totally coherent and homologous as it is. One must discern no contradiction in the revelations of the Holy KJV N.T..

The above is the required Mastery for authentic teachers of Christianity.

Also every average 'Joe' must eventually earn and posses this mastery in order to be saved, delivered and to be an authentic Christian.

For example one must grasp all 5 dimensions of the message in the following including why this message was needed:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is, authentic Masters/teachers of Christianity are few . . . even fewer than the chosen few.

A starting point is:

Ephesian: 3 KJV N.T.
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

'his Spirit in the inner man' is the Spirit of Jesus Who Saints/Christians discern within each of their own 'inner man'. One's 'inner man' is one's own heart/spirit.

The following 4 dimensions are mentioned in the above: the breadth, and length, and depth, and height.

The breadth, and length and height represent the physical dimensions. This is the limit of perception for 'the dead'. These can be obtained through physical/earthly channels, including physically reading physical written words and physically hearing physical spoken words.

'The depth' is a 4th dimension. There is also a 5th dimension of perception. These are beyond physical and earthly.

The 4th and 5th dimensions are discerned, only spiritually.

These two further dimension of grasp are required for Christians and Masters. These are provided by the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through our own hearts/spirits.

Only authentic Masters and other authentic Christians obtain these further insights (i.e. perceptions of the 4th and 5th dimensions) from the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through our own hearts/spirits.

Although these 5 dimensions can be 'seen' in the Holy KJV N.T. one must have insight of 4th and 5th from communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit before these two (none physical) dimensions become evident to one in the Holy KJV N.T.

Simply being content to physically read and physical hear the Holy KJV N.T. keep one 'spiritually dead' (i.e. locked in the lower 3 dimensions) and denies one salvation, deliverance and Christianity.

Fact is in order to be saved, delivered and be Christian, one must seek ye first the kingdom of God that is within, i.e. is, within one's own heart/spirit:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Fact is when Jesus died, His Spirit was regenerated and he rose to spirit heaven in God's kingdom, clad only in His Spirit body. God's kingdom (where Jesus currently resides) is within each human.

'The dead' (i.e. one who is only physically aware) cannot reach Jesus. who is currently in in spirit heaven, in God's kingdom.

'The dead' must become 'converted'. 'To be 'converted' is to become aware of one's own heart/spirit'. Then one can search one's own heart/spirit to discern and commune with, the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and be privy to 4th and 5th dimension perception. This is where and how, Truth (which saves, delivers and makes one a Christian) is passed to one.

Truth (which saves, delivers and makes one a Christian) can never be obtained only through lower earthly/physical 3 dimensional perception.

Seems that a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are flogging lower earthly/physical 3 dimensional perception, any which way, in a futile effort to obtain Truth (which saves, delivers and makes one a Christian).

Your message is very subjective. Salvation is not dependent upon what I think or feel. Salvation is totally and completely outside of me and is found only in Jesus Christ.

Was it not Jesus that atoned for the sins of the whole world? 1 John 2:2.

Was it not Jesus that fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law? Matthew 5:18.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did, was for our justification and our salvation Romans 3:26.

Gurucam

Your message is very subjective. Salvation is not dependent upon what I think or feel. Salvation is totally and completely outside of me and is found only in Jesus Christ.

How and why is it that salvation, deliverance and Christianity cannot and do not have a subjective component?

Where did you get the idea that salvation, deliverance and Christianity cannot and do not have a subjective component?

The Holy KJV N.T. totally and clearly confirm that salvation, deliverance and Christianity have a subjective component.

In fact the Holy KJV N.T. totally and clearly confirm that the individual subjective component of each Saint/Christian is at least equally important, to the live will of God (which is the Holy Spirit).

There are very many revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that totally and literally confirm the above.

To give just one example:

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit and comes up with what each of them must know, pray for, say and do.

If the individual will of Christians/Saints did not matter why would it be necessary for the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth to make 'intercession' on their behalf with the Holy Spiritand comes up with what each of them must know, pray for, say and do?

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Under the O.T. system the law was totally autocratic. Humans had no opportunity to be heard or to have intercession on their behalf and to have the Holy Spirit cater/provide for their subjective wishes.

The idea of humans having intercession (live spontaneous opportunities to be heard and catered for individually by God) is unique to Christianity and the N.T.

In fact, this is the beauty, superiority and omniscience of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and Christianity.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth enables each Saint/Christian to do their own individual absolutely free will (at the level of their own individual spirit/heart) on earth, in total and perfect harmony with the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

( . . . there are also instructions to transgress the ten commandments)

It is very clearly stated in the above and in other places, in the Holy KJV N.T., that those who believe in Jesus and are led by His Spirit, as discerned within their own heart, have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and not not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

The ten commandments were the ultimate laws which defined 'good' and 'bad' up to 2000 odd years ago and the advent of the N.T..

However, 2000 odd years ago, Christians/Saints were granted God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments under the above system.

Those who esteem, invoke, promote and use the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner are not Christians/Saints. They are the dead who are burying each other.

After the advent of the physical Jesus on earth, only foolish people who are not 'converted' (and therefore do not have 'the eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'hearts to understand') stick-up themselves under the ten commandments. They are 'the dead' who get buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan, through the use of the law of sin and death and by their peers.

Jesus' job (as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth,) is to liberate Abraham's generations and those others from the ten commandments which is a serious curse . . . and to give them freedom, liberty and justification to unconditionally serve their own heart/spirit, unconditionally, in perfect harmony with the will of God.

The Jews and the very great majority (i.e. a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians) rejected this offer and continued to esteem, invoke, promote and use the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

How and why is it that salvation, deliverance and Christianity cannot and do not have a subjective component?

Where did you get the idea that salvation, deliverance and Christianity cannot and do not have a subjective component.

The Holy KJV N.T. totally and clearly confirm that salvation, deliverance and Christianity have a subjective component.

In fact the Holy KJV N.T. totally and clearly confirm that the individual subjective component of each Saint/Christian is at least equally important, as the live will of God (which is the Holy Spirit).

There are very many revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that totally and literally confirm the above. To give just one:

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit. If the individual will of Christians/Saits did not matter why would it be necessary for the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth to make 'intercession'?

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians are justified by faith. Faith always goes outside of its self to Christ.
The Holy Spirt does not speak of himself, John 16:13, nor will one that is indwelt with the Spirit. All that you talk about is the Spirit. The Spirit is given to magnify Christ and his Gospel, John 16:14.

Gurucam

Christians are justified by faith.
Robert Pate

Your statement is very incomplete, foolish and intended to deceive, as usual

Faith does not stand alone. Faith is always linked to faith in and belief in Jesus.

Also justification is always linked to justification to transgress the ten commandments.

One is justified to transgress the ten commandments, by faith in, belief in and obedience to, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Galatians 2 King James Version (KJV)
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Faith is defined as follows:

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Therefore faith in Jesus is not belief in the physical 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood' temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from and in heaven.

Faith in Jesus is belief in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven. This faith in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus leads one to believe in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who justified the ungodly (i.e, who justified the transgression of the ten commandments):

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

It is faith and belief in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus (Who must be discerned within one's own no longer waxed gross heart) that justifies. i.e. that justifies the transgression of the ten commandments:

Faith does not stand alone. Also justification does not stand alone. Both are specifically limited.

One is justified to transgress the ten commandments, by faith in, belief in and obedience to, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who must be discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

Faith in/belief in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus enables one to be led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

What the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit) is a perfect amalgam of 1. the free willed things in the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and 2. the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

Faith/belief in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus justifies one to unconditionally obey precisely what the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Only the above is justification by faith.

Robert Pate, you have never been able to discern the total picture. You seem to have gone fisrt to the written N.T. You did not seek ye first the kingdom of heaven that is within you and accessed through your own heart/spirit.

Your heart/spirit seem 'waxed gross'/covered over.

You need to be 'converted'. This will actualize your spiritual/intuitive faculty or faculties and give you the gift of the Spirit to discern truth holistically and directly from the Spirit of Jesus, through your own (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit..

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Apart from faith being totally and absolutely related to things not seen, there is another dimension to faith.

Faith is defined as follows:

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is anchored in things hoped for. Things hoped for describes the will and wishes of humans.

'the substance of things hoped for'. is the physical materialization of thing hoped for (i.e. things that are wanted by humans)

Therefore faith is about getting what one hopes for/wants. It is not about the any Spirit ignoring what one hope for and deciding things for one.

The Holy Spirt does not speak of himself, John 16:13, nor will one that is indwelt with the Spirit. All that you talk about is the Spirit. The Spirit is given to magnify Christ and his Gospel, John 16:14.
Yours are a lot of foolish meaningless rhetoric . . . rhetorical nonesence.

The Spirit mention in that revelation (John 16:13) is not the Holy Spirit. It is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who intercedes between Saints/Christians and the Holy Spirit.

It is this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who has no agenda of it self.

The Holy Spirit has an agenda of it self. It is called 'the will of God'.

Also each Saint/Christian has 'groaning which he/she cannot utter'. These are 'things hoped for'. This represent the will and agenda of each Saint/Christian:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (who has no agenda of it self) bring these two agendas (i.e. the agenda of each Saint/Christian and the agenda or will of God) together. And with perfect omniscience harmony, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession come up with precisely what each Saint/Christian must know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do (as discerned within one's own heart/spirit) is a perfect amalgam of 1. the free willed things in the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and 2. the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

The physical 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood' temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from and in heaven . . . spoke of himself and had a personal agenda.

However the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in heaven does not speak of himself and he has no personal agenda. He simply intercedes, impersonally, between each Saint/Christian (according to groaning which they cannot utter) with the Holy Spirit and comes up, totally impersonally with precisely what each Saint/Christian must know, pray for say and do.

Saints/Christs are simply required to search his/her own (no longer waxed gross ) heart or spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do. And simply be led into all of one's works by precisely this, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is based on:

This is how one is saved, delivered and become a child of God and a Christian. This is the only way/passage to these things.

Every thing else (all other ideas) are total corruption and foolishness. These deceive, haunt, destroy, killeth and deliver to hell, a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians.

It is 'the dead' who are the likes of you, who are responsible for making-up and promoting mass corruption in the name of Christianity. And this corruption deceive a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus had two presentations, one physical and temporal, one Spirit and eternal.

Jesus had two presentations, one physical and temporal, one Spirit and eternal.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Of course you do know that Jesus had two presentations:
1. one: physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal as the son of man. And in this form Jesus was not the Lord from or in, heaven and,
2. the other: Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal as the Son of God. And only in this format, Jesus is the Lord from and in, heaven.

And you do know that one who esteem, invoke and soweth to the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

On the other hand, one who esteem, invoke and soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus soweth to Spirit and reap everlasting life.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

1. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/law of sin and death, etc is a flesh based life.

The ten commandments are for people in the flesh:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

'The law, that being dead wherein we were held' is the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covet commandment). This is also the law which one is delivered from so that one can serve spirit.

This is to be on the left or physical side of Jesus. This is to ruled by one's left side brain hemisphere.

2. The N.T./Christianity is anchored only on spirit and Spirit. This is a totally spirit and Spirit based life.

In a spirit and Spirit based, Christian life one is led, unconditionally, into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned with one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other religious ideals and laws.

The above is described as 'Enlightenment in Christ'. This is to be on the right or spirit side of Jesus. This is to be ruled by one right side brain hemisphere.

However everyone is obliged to uphold the laws of their land. These are the only laws that Christians are obliged to obey.

These two approaches to life (i.e. 1. & 2. above) are not at all compatible. They totally oppose each other. The former lead to hell. The latter leads to heaven.

If one is not 'on board' with the above one is dead in his waters. One migh have a supposedly good physical life on earth, however after death one is guaranteed to be dispatched to hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1. Being on the left or physical side of Jesus is linked to esteeming the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven. This is also anchored on left side brain or physical/five physical senses detection and discernment.

This is linked to soweth-ing to the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus

2. Being on the right or spirit side of Jesus is linked to, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal as the Son of God. Lord Jesus. And only in this format, Jesus is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is also anchored on right side brain or spirit/intuitive detection and discernment.

This is also linked to soweth-ing to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal as the Son of God. Lord Jesus.

Both of these are directly linked to:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Robert Pate

Banned
The Christian life is the results of hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17

Nothing happened in Acts chapter 2 until the Gospel was made know to the apostles. It was the preaching of the Gospel that gave birth to the New Testament church, Acts 2:44-47.

The Holy Spirit is only given to those that hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

God's Truth

The Christian life is the results of hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17

Nothing happened in Acts chapter 2 until the Gospel was made know to the apostles. It was the preaching of the Gospel that gave birth to the New Testament church, Acts 2:44-47.

The Holy Spirit is only given to those that hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

...hearing of faith, faith that Jesus' blood washes away our sins, the sins we REPENT of doing.