The Christian Life

God's Truth

Do you obey everything God says in the Bible?

Have you come to accuse me, JR?

Notice when those in false doctrines cannot defend their beliefs with scripture, they turn to accusing.

I obey everything Jesus teaches everyone to obey.

Tell me what you obey that Jesus teaches while on earth, anything at all, nothing?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Have you come to accuse me, JR?

Notice when those in false doctrines cannot defend their beliefs with scripture, they turn to accusing.

No, I'm simply asking a question, one that I would like for you to answer.

I obey everything Jesus teaches everyone to obey.

Tell me what you obey that Jesus teaches while on earth, anything at all, nothing?

So you only obey Jesus? Do you not obey the Father? And what about the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

No, I'm simply asking a question, one that I would like for you to answer.
I answered you. Again I obey everything that Jesus commands us all to obey.
Why don't you answer?

Show everyone here that you can answer questions and are not a hypocrite.

Do you or not obey anything that Jesus taught while he walked the earth.

So you only obey Jesus? Do you not obey the Father? And what about the Holy Spirit?

Do you think that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit teach different things?

Show us you can debate and divide.

Answer questions and do more than just come back with dumb insults and false accusations. Those things are not from Jesus and not from God.

Robert Pate

Banned
I answered you. Again I obey everything that Jesus commands us all to obey.
Why don't you answer?

Show everyone here that you can answer questions and are not a hypocrite.

Do you or not obey anything that Jesus taught while he walked the earth.

Do you think that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit teach different things?

Show us you can debate and divide.

Answer questions and do more than just come back with dumb insults and false accusations. Those things are not from Jesus and not from God.

There is only one person that obeyed God and kept the commandments, you are not him. You don't even come close.

God's Truth

There is only one person that obeyed God and kept the commandments, you are not him. You don't even come close.

You got that wrong too. Don't you know the scriptures?

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

You should not be a teacher you will be judged more harshly.

Robert Pate

Banned
You got that wrong too. Don't you know the scriptures?

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

You should not be a teacher you will be judged more harshly.

Luke 1:6 does not mean they were sinless, but that they served God faithfully. Blameless means no accusations could be brought against them.

God's Truth

Luke 1:6 does not mean they were sinless, but that they served God faithfully. Blameless means no accusations could be brought against them.

You can't snake your way out of this one. You said no one could obey the old law, you were given scripture that shows us people were righteous in the sight of God and they observed all commands and decrees BLAMELESSLY. But you want to blame them. Why do you say the opposite of what God says?

Robert Pate

Banned
You can't snake your way out of this one. You said no one could obey the old law, you were given scripture that shows us people were righteous in the sight of God and they observed all commands and decrees BLAMELESSLY. But you want to blame them. Why do you say the opposite of what God says?

You are going against what Paul wrote.

"There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10

They had the righteousness of man, but no one has the righteousness of God, except Jesus Christ.