The Christian Life

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Everyone has a pre-death experience, unless they die instantly. it is during the pre-death experience that I believe they become aware of their destiny.

If they are aware they are not dead. If they are dead they are not aware.

There is no suffering for a person who is not alive.

Robert Pate

Banned
If they are aware they are not dead. If they are dead they are not aware.

There is no suffering for a person who is not alive.

I believe that people on their death beds can be saved if they call on Christ to save them. "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

I believe that people on their death beds can be saved if they call on Christ to save them. "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You're in direct opposition to the scriptures: Promoting salvation by works a person performs in order to get himself saved Eph 2:8-9.

An unregenerate person / carnal / in the flesh can't please God by anything they do.

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So the only calling upon the name of the Lord that pleases God is the evidence and proof of regeneration, that they already are Saved.

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy [Rom. 9:23] he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

Rom. 8:15-16
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

Robert Pate

Banned
You're in direct opposition to the scriptures: Promoting salvation by works a person performs in order to get himself saved Eph 2:8-9.

An unregenerate person / carnal / in the flesh can't please God by anything they do.

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So the only calling upon the name of the Lord that pleases God is the evidence and proof of regeneration, that they already are Saved.

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy [Rom. 9:23] he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

Rom. 8:15-16
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

The very scriptures that you quote condemn what you believe. How blind can you be?

Robert Pate

Banned
No they don't! :)

You try to mix Christianity with Calvinism. They don't mix. Calvinism is in opposition to the Gospel and justification by faith.

Satan has deceived you into believing that you are a Christian, you are not. Unless you repent and trust in Christ to save you, you will perish, John 3:16.

beloved57

You try to mix Christianity with Calvinism. They don't mix. Calvinism is in opposition to the Gospel and justification by faith.

Satan has deceived you into believing that you are a Christian, you are not. Unless you repent and trust in Christ to save you, you will perish, John 3:16.

How can you be a Christian when you don't believe that Christ blood saved them He died for?

Robert Pate

Banned
Answer the question, how can you be a believer in Christ and don't believe that His Blood saved them He died for?

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

And who are those he died for, blind one?

"God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

There is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says Jesus only died for "Some Certain Person".

beloved57

And who are those he died for, blind one?

"God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

There is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says Jesus only died for "Some Certain Person".

If you dont believe that sinners Christ died for are saved by Him, then you are in unbelief !

Robert Pate

Banned
If you dont believe that sinners Christ died for are saved by Him, then you are in unbelief !

Salvation has been provided for every because... "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

The word of God refutes you and your false religion.

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for every because... "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

The word of God refutes you and your false religion.
False statements. Also you don't believe in the Saving death of Christ!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, therefore teaching that Christ death alone does not save sinners He died for!

No I teach what the Bible says. The Bible says that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14.

Now that I have shown it to you in the scriptures, you are without an excuse.

God's Truth

The reason that the Christian is able to live the Christian life is because he is indwelt with the Holy Spirit. When I first became a Christian I knew next to nothing about the Bible, yet I had a deep desire to live the Christian life. I joined a Baptist church. They thought that it was their business to teach me how to live the Christian life. No one that is indwelt with the Holy Spirit needs to learn how to live the Christian life. What they really wanted to teach me was how to religious like they were. I didn't know much about anything, but I knew who my savior was.

After I learned the Gospel and justification by faith I dropped out of that church. They wanted to teach me how I could become a fit vessel that God could use. The truth of the matter was that I was already perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. They never told me that, instead they told me that I had to attain to something. I believe now that it was religion.

According to you, all that teaching from Paul was for nothing.

God's Truth

As usual... You hate Grace and The TRUE TESTIMONY of Yeshua. You are that which hates the freedom Christ brings. Your gospel brings chains of deep bondage Daqq. I pity you.

God's words...God's WORD. God's words are powerful, beautiful, pure, Spirit, life...how is it that you don't understand that actually doing what Jesus says to do is powerful, beautiful, pure, Spirit, and life?

God's Truth

You would have to be a Christian to understand what I said. The Christian has two natures, the nature of Christ and his old Adamic nature that is of Satan. Sometimes we do good and sometimes we don't. I believe that is what Paul is saying in Romans 7:19. Whether we do good or we do bad, we still belong to Jesus Christ.

That is not what Paul says.

Have you ever done anything because God says to?

Have you ever stopped doing something because God says to?

Or, do you live your life with the good you always have done and with the sins you always do?