aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
yeah - like i said

there's definitely something wrong with you

i'm guessing you're a moby

Back to the topic of the thread:

Since you admit that you don't pay taxes, does that make you a sponge that lives off the taxpayer? You seem to take pride in getting something for nothing, why is that?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And I've given you Scripture showing otherwise.

What are your thoughts on King Herod? You must remember reading about him, he was a monarch that was so jealous of Jesus being born that he sent out troops to murder all boys under the age of two, hoping that Jesus would be one of them.

Just think how history would have changed if your precious monarch had been successful.
Herod my "precious monarch"? LOL! Consider King David, a man after God's own heart. Consider Jesus Himself, the King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords. Consider the 12 apostles, who will rule over the 12 tribes of Israel.

Herod..... HA! But even so, God still used him in His plan.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
see, that's where your weird creepy "there's something seriously wrong with your brain" comes into the discussion

So proudly beating the system by not paying taxes yet using the services that those tax dollars provide does or doesn't make you a thief?

I must have missed your answer.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Herod my "precious monarch"? LOL! Consider King David, a man after God's own heart. Consider Jesus Himself, the King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords. Consider the 12 apostles, who will rule over the 12 tribes of Israel.

Herod..... HA! But even so, God still used him in His plan.

As I recall the Roman government appointed Herod to be the King of the Jews. Why would God only want one ruler over a nation instead of many?

As pointed out, two people rule a household (the father and mother) and numerous people rule a Church (Elders and the pastor), why would a monarchy be superior in a nation instead of a representative republic?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
nope - i never said "proudly"

that was a product of your diseased mind

i recommend shock therapy

you can prolly find a diy kit on the internet :idunno:

So you're ashamed that you're sponging off the taxpayers? If so, what are you doing about it so that it doesn't continue?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
CW, here's an an image that reinforces my statement (and God's claim) that the majority are wicked.

86658efa9879920472666c71d39dbdd2.jpg

Now, consider if all of those kings were the governing body of a representative republic of the nation of Israel. Here's my question for you. Would the nation of Israel tend to grow closer to God over time? Or would the wicked leaders outvote the good leaders, and lead the nation farther away from God?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So you're ashamed that you're sponging off the taxpayers?

You're neither proud or ashamed. Indifferent?

but it's pretty creepy that you ask

seriously - you should google "diy electroshock therapy kit" :thumb:

Humans weren't made to be sponges res, amongst other things they were made to contribute to the society that they live in.

Have you given any thought as to when (if ever) you're going to contribute to society both economically and morally?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
As pointed out, two people rule a household (the father and mother) and numerous people rule a Church (Elders and the pastor), why would a monarchy be superior in a nation instead of a representative republic?

CW, here's an an image that reinforces my statement (and God's claim) that the majority are wicked.

We both agree that a democracy is wicked (where the majority rules), but you haven't commented on our nation's representative constitutional republic where rights are unalienable and come from God, not man.

Now, consider if all of those kings were the governing body of a representative republic of the nation of Israel. Here's my question for you. Would the nation of Israel tend to grow closer to God over time? Or would the wicked leaders outvote the good leaders, and lead the nation farther away from God?

Back to King Herod: How long would a mass murderer like him last in a representative republic that had strong cultural mores'/i.e. strong Judeo/Christian beliefs?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
As I recall the Roman government appointed Herod to be the King of the Jews. Why would God only want one ruler over a nation instead of many?

Let me correct you. You think that because I said that since a family is run by both parents that it solidifies your stance. You're wrong. My point was that the children do not run the family, the parents do, and to clarify, even the wife submits to the husband. He is the head of the household. Also, the husband and wife rule as one ("one" being the plural form used in the Bible). My example with the children was to point out that the people in a country do not rule over the government. The family is not a democracy, nor is it a representative republic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

We both agree that a democracy is wicked (where the majority rules), but you haven't commented on our nation's representative constitutional republic where rights are unalienable and come from God, not man.

Back to King Herod: How long would a mass murderer like him last in a representative republic that had strong cultural mores'/i.e. strong Judeo/Christian beliefs?

I just commented about a representative republic. You even quoted it. :) See, the problem with the "constitutional" part is that our nation had a constitution that stated that it could not be changed. However, that changed pretty quickly when the people who wrote our current constitution completely ignored the first one, and put in how the laws could be changed in the current one.

Something else you haven't commented on is why you think that a form of government devised by man is far better than anything God could come up with. God put in the Law (Deuteronomy 17) how the government should be set up, and you have yet to show that the type of government shown in that section of Law is anything other than a monarchy.

1: Show how a government devised by man is better than one devised by God.
2: Show how the government given in Deut. 17 is not a monarchy, but some other form of government.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Let me correct you. You think that because I said that since a family is run by both parents that it solidifies your stance. You're wrong.

It's not a monarchy (or at least it shouldn't be).

My point was that the children do not run the family, the parents do, and to clarify, even the wife submits to the husband. He is the head of the household. Also, the husband and wife rule as one ("one" being the plural form used in the Bible). My example with the children was to point out that the people in a country do not rule over the government. The family is not a democracy, nor is it a representative republic.

You failed once again by using children as an example. The people who vote in elections are adults, who have families and children to raise. They need someone to represent them in government and to be heard. That's one of the great things about a representative republic, you have people at the local, county, state and federal levels who listen to you and represent you.

Have you ever thought about taking a course in basis civics?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's not a monarchy (or at least it shouldn't be).

I never said that a family should be a monarchy. Where did you get that idea?

[QUOTE/]
You failed once again by using children as an example. The people who vote in elections are adults, who have families and children to raise. They need someone to represent them in government and to be heard. That's one of the great things about a representative republic, you have people at the local, county, state and federal levels who listen to you and represent you.
[/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard of the concept of an analogy? They're quite useful when explaining things.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never said that a family should be a monarchy. Where did you get that idea?

I pointed out in an earlier post that the other 2 institutions that God ordained for the governance of man (the Church and the family) aren't ruled by monarchs, why should civil government?

Have you ever heard of the concept of an analogy? They're quite useful when explaining things.

A poor one at that.

BTW: Do you vote?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Back to King Herod: How long would a mass murderer like him last in a representative republic that had strong cultural mores'/i.e. strong Judeo/Christian beliefs

I just commented about a representative republic. You even quoted it. :)

Again: you need a course in basic civics. There is huge difference between a democracy (which our Founding Fathers warned against) and a representative constitutional republic where it's citizens unalienable rights come from God.

See, the problem with the "constitutional" part is that our nation had a constitution that stated that it could not be changed.

However, that changed pretty quickly when the people who wrote our current constitution completely ignored the first one, and put in how the laws could be changed in the current one.

Do you have problem with Amendments?

Something else you haven't commented on is why you think that a form of government devised by man is far better than anything God could come up with.

The concept of God given rights was never known to mankind prior to the founding of our country. Do you realize how brilliant that is?

God put in the Law (Deuteronomy 17) how the government should be set up, and you have yet to show that the type of government shown in that section of Law is anything other than a monarchy...

You mean this Deuteronomy 17?

Law Courts
8*If cases come before your courts that are too difficult for you to judge—whether bloodshed, lawsuits or assaults—take them to the place the Lord your God will choose. 9*Go to the Levitical priests and to the judge who is in office at that time. Inquire of them and they will give you the verdict.

The King
...18*When he takes the throne of his kingdom, he is to write for himself on a scroll a copy of this law, taken from that of the Levitical priests.

You've pointed out how the Jewish government should be set up, not governments for all of mankind.

You really do need to read up on Jewish ceremonial, civil and moral laws, they're quite interesting, but the first two aren't relevant for non Jews.

http://faithfacts.org/blog/law-in-the-new-covenant

BTW: How would a monarch be appointed in this day and age?