Taxation Is Theft

Daniel1769

Of course, you've the right to voice where tax money is spent collectively/democratically. If you've deemed a problem with how taxes are being doled out then start a petition; contact local, state or national representatives...else run a campaign to vote in like-minded representatives. No individual should have the power to personally opt out of any particular social program by mere fiat. Each of us benefit day-to-day by the cooperative efforts of society, each with a variety of societal needs and perspective. Your tax responsibilities serve the commonwealth at large which, in turn, sustains you. You're not a special snowflake.

Why do we have "the right to voice where tax money is spent collectively/democratically."??

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What amount and scenario is realistic? If a $2 Trillion dollar budget and $20 Trillion of debt that needs to be financed is imaginable, what isn't it?

Your issue, as it should be an issue with anyone who supports fiscally responsible government, isn't with taxation, it's with abuse of tax dollars.

Try to be honest and admit that Dan.

Wick Stick

If you picketed someone's pocket and gave the money to charity, it is still stealing.
How exactly does this work?

picketers-620x350.jpg

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I wonder how many times and in how many ways some people have to be proven wrong for them to change their position, even a little bit?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What amount and scenario is realistic? If a $2 Trillion dollar budget and $20 Trillion of debt that needs to be financed is imaginable, what isn't it?
I don't think you understood anything I said.

I cannot imagine 99 percent ever being justifiable.

Realistic is what we pay in reality; about 50 percent, I guess.

This amount is unjustified. Five percent would suffice.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't think you understood anything I said.

I cannot imagine 99 percent ever being justifiable.

Realistic is what we pay in reality; about 50 percent, I guess.

This amount is unjustified. Five percent would suffice.

you have any idea how much one of these costs?

uss_john_c_stennis_cvn_74_21.JPG

Daniel1769

Study up...teach yourself something.

I'm not your tutor or mommy.

We vote on things because some people took a vote to do it that way. Other people get to vote on what you do with your money because some other guys voted on it a long time ago. Just like they voted to have slaves for so long. Voting doesn't justify things.

Daniel1769

If I earn a dollar, how much of it am I entitled to keep?

A dollar. Other people are entitled to exactly 0% of your income. And you're not entitled to any of theirs. It's a simple concept really. They say everyone should "pay their fair share." It's fair for someone to take exactly 0% of your income without your consent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A dollar. Other people are entitled to exactly 0% of your income. And you're not entitled to any of theirs. It's a simple concept really. They say everyone should "pay their fair share." It's fair for someone to take exactly 0% of your income without your consent.
Don't worry, Trump will make America one of the lowest taxed nations in the world !!!

Daniel1769

Don't worry, Trump will make America one of the lowest taxed nations in the world !!!

I highly doubt it. He could bring the tax rates down low, but he's not hidden the fact that he plans to spend a lot of money. That means we'll either be increasing the debt burden or printing more money...probably both. An increased debt is just a promise to raise taxes even higher in the future down the road. More inflation is a tax. Maybe worse than a tax. Lowering the tax rate doesn't make you any better off if inflation rises faster and the debt burden increases. The country has been doing that for a century, and we're kicking the can down the road. The question is WHEN, not IF, it's going to come to a head.