Taxation Is Theft

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Still waiting for a reply to these requests:

1: Show how a government devised by man is better than one devised by God.
2: Show how the government given in Deut. 17 is not a monarchy, but some other form of government.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for a reply to these requests:

1: Show how a government devised by man is better than one devised by God.
2: Show how the government given in Deut. 17 is not a monarchy, but some other form of government.

Why didn't you just come out in the beginning and say that you wanted a Jewish theocracy as the only form of government?

And let me guess who would appoint your monarch:

Levitical Priests?

priestly-robe.jpg

Now the big question is: there was pork sausage on a couple of slices of pizza that I had for lunch, would I be stoned in your theocracy for eating unclean food? While I'm admitting to things that go against Jewish laws:

I'm wearing blended materials and last summer I planted two different types of vegetables in my garden (GASP!). (I best not push my luck and tell him that I had shrimp for dinner last night).

Now that I'm done mocking you, have you ever thought about reading the New Testament? It's a great Book that talks about repentance, redemption, and what the standard for civil government should be.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
iow, it's ok for you to stalk JR, but when it's turned back on you, you resort to whining like a little girl with a skinned knee :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
iow, it's ok for you to stalk JR, but when it's turned back on you, you resort to whining like a little girl with a skinned knee :chuckle:

I wasn't aware that having a debate was "stalking". Do you realize that the time spent trolling on the internet could be put to better use by you?

Surely there must be some government program that you're not on that you can apply to so that you can milk the taxpayers even more than you're currently doing? Food stamps, subsidized housing, etc. etc. etc.

ok doser

I'd ask you to join in on the conversation, but from what I understand libraries have a limited amount of time that one can spend on the internet.

(That was mocking little fella).

and as bizarre as when artie does it

congratulations - you're as lame as a brit :chuckle:

quip

BANNED
Banned
So an individual is is not "entitled" to decide what happens to their money? But some people ARE entitled to decide, as long as they work for government? And YOU are entitled to decide what happens to someone else's money with your declaration that it must be pooled for social services?

Of course, you've the right to voice where tax money is spent collectively/democratically. If you've deemed a problem with how taxes are being doled out then start a petition; contact local, state or national representatives...else run a campaign to vote in like-minded representatives. No individual should have the power to personally opt out of any particular social program by mere fiat. Each of us benefit day-to-day by the cooperative efforts of society, each with a variety of societal needs and perspective. Your tax responsibilities serve the commonwealth at large which, in turn, sustains you. You're not a special snowflake.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll let JR explain to you why you're wrong on the "the founding fathers were guided by God" crap you're spewing

:wave2:

You're the one with a taxpayer funded college education res, enlighten me.

Besides, JR gave you a thanks for your brilliant post but seems to be done with his love of Jewish theocracy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i couldn't enlighten you with a 40000 watt strobe, you dimwitted troll :wave2:

If you're still hanging out at the public library, why don't you ask the librarian monitoring your internet use if they have this book on hand?

BKH-5708.jpg

It's not likely that they do, but it's well worth the read if you can find it.

ok doser

really creepy the way you and artie seem fascinated by the fact that I use the library

you really should look into that diy electroshock therapy kit - it could do you a world of good

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
really creepy the way you and artie seem fascinated by the fact that I use the library

I've talked to some guys who work security at the Seattle Public Library...talk about creepy stories.

you really should look into that diy electroshock therapy kit - it could do you a world of good

Did you and musterion attend college together?

Daniel1769

It could be.

However, it's difficult to imagine a realistic scenario where this would be justified.

What amount and scenario is realistic? If a $2 Trillion dollar budget and $20 Trillion of debt that needs to be financed is imaginable, what isn't it?