Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Jerry Shugart

Converted Jews belong to the house of Judah.

Converted Gentiles belong to the house of Israel.

Every ethnic Jew in the 1st century came from Judah or Benjamin aka the house of Judah.

Since when have the converted Gentiles and Jews been a "curse"?:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing" (Zech.8:8,13).​

Today converted Jews and converted Gentiles make up the Body of Christ and that body has never been a curse.

I am so thankful that Israel has been replaced by a worthy successor!

When was Israel replaced?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you are talking about, and you do not either . . .

Pretty much :chuckle:

He joined up, felt out the different beliefs and biases, picked one he felt he could run with, and has since then been blowing up the threads and the chat box rallying some crusade to 'slay' Calvinism, Covenant Theology, and otherwise anything that doesn't pander to denominating heretics.

It's fairly annoying. And obtaining a paid membership after being only being here for like a month means it's only going to keep going, so I'm likely just going to have to put him on my ignore :rolleyes:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

He joined up, felt out the different beliefs and biases, picked one he felt he could run with, and has since then been blowing up the threads and the chat box rallying some crusade to 'slay' Calvinism, Covenant Theology, and anything opposed to physical Israel.

It's fairly annoying. And obtaining a paid membership after being only being here for like a month means it's only going to keep going, so I'm likely just going to have to put him on my ignore :rolleyes:

Honestly Crucible,

I keep waiting for you to rattle me to the core with your wit, or bible verses... or anything
#Bids singing, crickets chirping, wind blowing... beards growing

Found your picture [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]...

giphy.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Religion is a codification of a person's beliefs. It establishes right or wrong with regard to what a person says and does.

Without religion there is no law, and without law there is no love.

Explain this verse and search it's context...

Zechariah 13:6

Please build your case for what you just said around it.

#You'll win your very own spaceship if you do
#Honest... no... sarcasm... whatsoever
#ok... leagal disclaimer... no spaceship

Zechariah 13 starts with verse 1: "In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness." That fountain is the Holy Spirit.

Zechariah 13:6 And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’

This verse means the Jews had no excuse for not recognizing their Savior.

Soooooooo... contextually, these people are standing before Jesus... Where?

And.... I'm not done yet... you're far from correct.

[MENTION=12045]jamie[/MENTION]...

Is this the first time you've given up an attempt at getting in the last word?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Fact...

All second coming prophecies revolve around "Earthly" Israel and Middle Eastern Geography. If you haven't studied this... you become an easy dupe.

Fact...

There's a reason that many Jews rejected Christ! The Messianic prophecies were partially fulfilled.

They were expecting a liberating Messiah of Earthly Israel... Gee... I wonder why?

#Scripture

john w

Hall of Fame
Land/earth, baby...

According to The Holy Bible, the land in dispute, upon which the Palestinians wish to form a state, was granted to Israel, not us, the body of Christ. Because the LORD God has granted the land to Israel, the ownership is theirs, not ours. God's stated intention is that the regathered Israel would "dispossess" other peoples from the land designated for them. (Isaiah 54:2-3 KJV). Anyone even vaguely familiar with the covenants between the LORD God and Israel should understand that the land grants that God unilaterally conveyed upon Israel are an integral part of those covenants. This same land is being contended for by other parties who are in opposition to God&#146;s declared intentions-the Arabs(Ishmael's family, Essau's family...............). Israel will be "...the chief of the nations..."(Jer. 31:7 KJV), on earth, on their land promised to them, not us, unconditionally by the LORD God. And replacement theology, like the actors of Islam, hold hands in this doctrine-they only disagree as to whose land it is.

The culmination of The LORD God&#146;'s redemptive plan, both spiritual and physical, will only occur in conjunction with the spiritual restoration and physical rejuvenation of Israel. This is one of the primary themes of the prophets, stated over and over in the Holy Bible. Without an appreciation for the significance of the role Israel will play in the future, one cannot properly begin to grasp God&#146;s prophetic program, as replacement theology demonstrates.

And what would the Jews being looking towards when the Lord Jesus Christ and John the Baptist came upon the scene? The physical restoration of their kingdom! And hence- the "gospel", the "good news" of the impending kingdom ON EARTH , "the gospel of the kingdom."

The Messiah, the Christ, had appeared, and all that had been written about Him would certainly be fulfilled, and all the covenants the LORD God made with the Jews, including the land covenant, "the promises made unto the fathers"(Romans 15:8 KJV), not the body of Christ, will be fulfilled. The Holy Bible is replete with many depictions of the LORD God&#146;s rule over all the world from Jerusalem, with the Jews as "the chief of the nations"(Jer. 31:7 KJV), a rule of justice and goodness and peace, were at the forefront of Jewish thought when the Lord Jesus Christ appeared. When the heralds of the "good news", which is "the gospel of the kingdom", proclaimed that the Kingdom was at hand, that could only mean one thing: the King was here, the Lord Jesus Christ,and it was time for Israel to assume her role as the "chief of the nations", on earth, as a kingdom of priests, ministers, witneses, ...a land promised to her, not the body of Christ, with the King of Israel ruling over her and the world. David was King of Judah and over all of Israel. Mary was promised that Jesus would "reign over the house of Jacob [Israel] for ever...on the throne of his father David" (Luke 1:32-33 KJV).

David&#146;'s throne was not in heaven but in Jerusalem. David never ruled from heaven, nor will Christ rule over Israel restored to her land from heaven, but from earth.

As we know, all was not immediately fulfilled in His first appearance. But without question all of these prophecies will be fulfilled in His second appearance, and all covenants will be fulfilled shortly thereafter. The Lord Jesus Christs' close acquaintances understood this, asking Him just before He departed from them, "Lord, wilt at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?"(Acts 1:6 KJV) These "unlearned and ignorant men"(Acts 4:13 KJV)men clearly understood that the fulfillment of the Kingdom and the restoration of Israel to the place of world preeminence are intimately connected events, and yet many self-acclaimed "religious experts", such as those in the Replacement Theology camp, do not, as intellectual manure is shoveled out at many seminaries,or, more aptly "cemetaries." Their fallacious arguments are refuted based on a literal reading of the Scriptures. But they continue their over-"spirit"ualization of the Holy Bible, and thus, "the Church" inherits the land.

Again:David was King of Judah and over all of Israel. Mary was promised that the Lord Jesus Christ would "reign over the house of Jacob for ever..."on "...the throne of his father David" (Luke 1:32-33). David&#146;s throne was not in heaven but in Jerusalem. David never ruled from heaven, nor will the Lord Jesus Christ rule over Israel restored to her land from heaven, but from earth. The body of Christ will reign in the heavenlies, and has NO LAND INHERITANCE.

A rule of justice and goodness and peace on earth today,a time "...as the days of heaven upon the earth...(Deut. 11:21 KJV)? Right.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The stupid hat guy couldn't refute any of my posts so like a noob he changes the subject! Go back to hatmaking school sir Noobalot!

I am so thankful that Israel has been replaced by a worthy successor! The glorious church filled with the Spirit of Christ receives all the promises and the D'ists go crying to momma Hagar their mother of bondage.

Land/earth, baby...

According to The Holy Bible, the land in dispute, upon which the Palestinians wish to form a state, was granted to Israel, not us, the body of Christ. Because the LORD God has granted the land to Israel, the ownership is theirs, not ours. God's stated intention is that the regathered Israel would "dispossess" other peoples from the land designated for them. (Isaiah 54:2-3 KJV). Anyone even vaguely familiar with the covenants between the LORD God and Israel should understand that the land grants that God unilaterally conveyed upon Israel are an integral part of those covenants. This same land is being contended for by other parties who are in opposition to God’s declared intentions-the Arabs(Ishmael's family, Essau's family...............). Israel will be "...the chief of the nations..."(Jer. 31:7 KJV), on earth, on their land promised to them, not us, unconditionally by the LORD God. And replacement theology, like the actors of Islam, hold hands in this doctrine-they only disagree as to whose land it is.

The culmination of The LORD God’'s redemptive plan, both spiritual and physical, will only occur in conjunction with the spiritual restoration and physical rejuvenation of Israel. This is one of the primary themes of the prophets, stated over and over in the Holy Bible. Without an appreciation for the significance of the role Israel will play in the future, one cannot properly begin to grasp God’s prophetic program, as replacement theology demonstrates.

And what would the Jews being looking towards when the Lord Jesus Christ and John the Baptist came upon the scene? The physical restoration of their kingdom! And hence- the "gospel", the "good news" of the impending kingdom ON EARTH , "the gospel of the kingdom."

The Messiah, the Christ, had appeared, and all that had been written about Him would certainly be fulfilled, and all the covenants the LORD God made with the Jews, including the land covenant, "the promises made unto the fathers"(Romans 15:8 KJV), not the body of Christ, will be fulfilled. The Holy Bible is replete with many depictions of the LORD God’s rule over all the world from Jerusalem, with the Jews as "the chief of the nations"(Jer. 31:7 KJV), a rule of justice and goodness and peace, were at the forefront of Jewish thought when the Lord Jesus Christ appeared. When the heralds of the "good news", which is "the gospel of the kingdom", proclaimed that the Kingdom was at hand, that could only mean one thing: the King was here, the Lord Jesus Christ,and it was time for Israel to assume her role as the "chief of the nations", on earth, as a kingdom of priests, ministers, witneses, ...a land promised to her, not the body of Christ, with the King of Israel ruling over her and the world. David was King of Judah and over all of Israel. Mary was promised that Jesus would "reign over the house of Jacob [Israel] for ever...on the throne of his father David" (Luke 1:32-33 KJV).

David’'s throne was not in heaven but in Jerusalem. David never ruled from heaven, nor will Christ rule over Israel restored to her land from heaven, but from earth.

As we know, all was not immediately fulfilled in His first appearance. But without question all of these prophecies will be fulfilled in His second appearance, and all covenants will be fulfilled shortly thereafter. The Lord Jesus Christs' close acquaintances understood this, asking Him just before He departed from them, "Lord, wilt at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?"(Acts 1:6 KJV) These "unlearned and ignorant men"(Acts 4:13 KJV)men clearly understood that the fulfillment of the Kingdom and the restoration of Israel to the place of world preeminence are intimately connected events, and yet many self-acclaimed "religious experts", such as those in the Replacement Theology camp, do not, as intellectual manure is shoveled out at many seminaries,or, more aptly "cemetaries." Their fallacious arguments are refuted based on a literal reading of the Scriptures. But they continue their over-"spirit"ualization of the Holy Bible, and thus, "the Church" inherits the land.

Again:David was King of Judah and over all of Israel. Mary was promised that the Lord Jesus Christ would "reign over the house of Jacob for ever..."on "...the throne of his father David" (Luke 1:32-33). David’s throne was not in heaven but in Jerusalem. David never ruled from heaven, nor will the Lord Jesus Christ rule over Israel restored to her land from heaven, but from earth. The body of Christ will reign in the heavenlies, and has NO LAND INHERITANCE.

A rule of justice and goodness and peace on earth today,a time "...as the days of heaven upon the earth...(Deut. 11:21 KJV)? Right.

: )
giphy.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
Replacement Theology drones are spinning, "spiritual"izing of scripture has introduced the heresy of "Replacement" theology. That is why there is so much confusion in the body, when the clear and plain word must be spinned, with words such as "figurative," performing more contortions, back flips, than a woman's gym team, to make it fit. Right dividing the word of truth,is the answer, and is commanded, as well as recognizing the authority of Paul's message and ministry. REPYS make a mockery of the OT promises to the believing remnant of the nation Israel, God's chosen nation, "elect" for service. And there is NADA anyone can do about that-NADA, despite blusterings, objections, snorts, grunts, flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, and being thiefs, robbers.

REPYS tear Romans through Philemon right out of the Holy Bible. At a minimum, they marginalize this section of scripture that applies to today, and would rather pretend they are somehow a warmed over Israel, including "dissing" the land promises. To them, Gen 1:1 KJV reads:

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, but the earth is just a bunch of dirt which 'the' Church now owns."

And thus, REPYS, most/many(?) members of the boc, alleged "Christian" denominations, are preaching the gospel of the kingdom, because, of course, according to them, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME,=one "the gospel", one "the Church", "the Church"="Israel", one baptism(I counted 12), land to Israel=their home...............

Tell us, please....How can someone be a co-heir with their King? Oh, "heirs with God", "co-heirs with Christ"=subjects of a king! Right. But then again, to REPYS, everything is the same. Right.

Thiefs, robbers....Every last one of them

Last edited:

Eagles Wings

He joined up, felt out the different beliefs and biases, picked one he felt he could run with, and has since then been blowing up the threads and the chat box rallying some crusade to 'slay' Calvinism, Covenant Theology, and otherwise anything that doesn't pander to denominating heretics.

I find this type of poster to be untrustworthy.

I have been using the ignore feature a bit more lately.

nikolai_42

The OP title says it all and I'm going to pour all of my energy into this OP! I mean this one!

Replacement Theology... From the mouth of Satan to the ear of the naive church!

The Body of Christ and Literal Israel are two separate matters at the current.

Jesus took on all of the Sins of Humanity! He bore our sin, thus we are Spiritual Edom!

We are Esau declared saved by Christ's Devine Sacrifice only!

What else is there to say! We were charged to look after our Widowed Mother...

I can't see your Esau analogy. To Esau belonged the birthright. Esau sold the birthright. In what sense (in the dispensational framework) did the birthright EVER belong to the church?

Physical Israel IS Spiritual Israel? Is that what you are saying?

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
*And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
*For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
*Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
*Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
*Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
*But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Galatians 3:16-22
Israel! And... the doctrine of Spiritual Israel is a Demon breathed lie that has destroyed our understanding of this matter.

We are treated like Israel by God, because we are the "Gentile" light on the hill.

Sure... in Christ, there is no Jew and Gentile... but Literal Israel is still Spiritual Israel... and the Lion of Judah might be warming up His roar....

Literal Israel IS Spiritual Israel? Really?

*For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
*But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 2:28-29

So... I'm full scale laying into the Demon Doctrine many Love to learn and teach...

Leaning in and whispering... "you're welcome"[/QUOTE]

As the scripture above in Galatians says, God always has had one Israel in view. The natural Israel was to show His power and glorify Himself - they were, after all, the least of all peoples. But to them belonged the covenants and the giving of the scriptures. So they were honored IN SPITE of who they were. The church is no different. That's why Paul says the promise is (and always has been) to all those who come to Him in faith through Jesus Christ (whether Jew or Gentile).

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
*That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
*But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
*For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
*Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
*And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:11-16

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I can't see your Esau analogy. To Esau belonged the birthright. Esau sold the birthright. In what sense (in the dispensational framework) did the birthright EVER belong to the church?

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
*And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
*For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
*Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
*Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
*But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

*For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
*But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

So... I'm full scale laying into the Demon Doctrine many Love to learn and teach...

Leaning in and whispering... "you're welcome"

As the scripture above in Galatians says, God always has had one Israel in view. The natural Israel was to show His power and glorify Himself - they were, after all, the least of all peoples. But to them belonged the covenants and the giving of the scriptures. So they were honored IN SPITE of who they were. The church is no different. That's why Paul says the promise is (and always has been) to all those who come to Him in faith through Jesus Christ (whether Jew or Gentile).

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
*That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
*But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
*For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
*Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
*And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:11-16

Well played... you have me on multiple fronts...

I will respond within 2 days...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I find this type of poster to be untrustworthy.

I have been using the ignore feature a bit more lately.

I have been kind to you in speech and humor. You now deem me untrustworthy to Crucible the promoter of anti-semitism and approver of heritic proclamation and murder?

I publicly rebuke you. I strip you of all my compliments... you are but a snake with eagles wings.

#ignore engaged

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Lets break down what 'semitism' is, and what it is not.

It is not a race, it is a culture.

It is the culture of the Jews and Arabs.

It is a culture of Abrahamic origin, despite that

it is not a culture of Christianity

It is a culture against Christianity

'Anti-Semitism' is an outdated word. In fact, it was never really legitimate in the first place- it seemed to have been ushered in around the late 80's and into the 90's, and has since faded out the same way it came in.

People have began to rediscover the reality with 'semitism', with 9/11 and the liberal reaction thereafter revealing all. 'Anti-semitism' is simply being a conservative Christian, and lo and behold, the Left also calls conservative Christians racist, sexist, homophobic, and all matter of things which have lost their effect just the same :rolleyes:

And
It is called ̷R̷e̷p̷l̷a̷c̷e̷m̷e̷n̷t̷ Covenant Theology. MADists call it something different because they can't deal with the fact of what it actually is- it's hard to be seen as having a legitimate standing when opposing the concept of a universal covenant :wave2:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have been kind to you in speech and humor. You now deem me untrustworthy to Crucible the promoter of anti-semitism and approver of heritic proclamation and murder?

I publicly rebuke you. I strip you of all my compliments... you are but a snake with eagles wings.

#ignore engaged

You are nothing but an enemy of Christ's church and a sign of the times . . .

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

clefty

Leaning in and whispering... "you're welcome"

Ephesians 2:11-16[/QUOTE]

Yup...is why it behooves us to be more like Him and live more like Him then less...staying true to what His will wants of us and not the traditions of man that did replace His...to be like His people as Stephen called them "the church in the wilderness"...

Epoisses

Since when have the converted Gentiles and Jews been a "curse"?:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing" (Zech.8:8,13).​

Heathen in a spiritual context would be all those with uncircumcised hearts.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Rom. 2:28,29

The flesh profits nothing only the new birth. Jews and Gentiles can both be born again.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are nothing but an enemy of Christ's church and a sign of the times . . .

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

But...

OP address? Scripture?

At least [MENTION=5671]nikolai_42[/MENTION] takes the time to fight with well constructed argument.

# Fail on Nangs part