Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Explain this verse and search it's context...

Zechariah 13:6

Please build your case for what you just said around it.

#You'll win your very own spaceship if you do
#Honest... no... sarcasm... whatsoever
#ok... leagal disclaimer... no spaceship
Zechariah 13 starts with verse 1: "In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness." That fountain is the Holy Spirit.

Zechariah 13:6 And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’

This verse means the Jews had no excuse for not recognizing their Savior.

Soooooooo... contextually, these people are standing before Jesus... Where?

And.... I'm not done yet... you're far from correct.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Irrelevant?"

It is obvious you have not been taught the hypo-static natures of Jesus Christ, who was both earthly Man as well as spiritual GOD, which is essential Christology, and the very answer to the concept you attempt to oppose.

You missed it, clueless one. You "argued:"

"spiritual; not earthly,"-Nag

Catch that deceit, TOL audience?

That is, if it is "earthly," it is not "spiritual."

By that "argument," the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, was not "spiritual."

The opposite of "spiritual," is not "earthly," or "literal," Nag, but "carnal." That would be you, and all you wicked Clavinists.

You: Genesis 1:1 is not "spiritual," nor is the "earthly" cross, or...........................................................

Wickedness. Sophistry,

john w

Hall of Fame
If there is only one Savior and one salvation, how can you (if you can) argue logically there is more than one Gospel and one body of believers?

One body of Christ/church? Like this one, which is obviously the boc?:

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Nag: What does church mean, uh, urr......?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Replacement theology is the truth. The entire book of Revelation is written to the church because in the very first chapter Jesus tells John to send seven letters or angels to the seven churches of Asia and in the last chapter he says I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches Rev. 22:16. The twelve spiritual tribes of spiritual Israel are identified in the 144,000 which should be obvious because even in Christ’s day the only ethnic tribes remaining were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites. It would be physically impossible to have 12,000 pure blood, virgin Jews from the 12 tribes at the end of time. D'ists are deceived!!

Explain the link between Acts 1:11-12 and Zechariah 14:4 and we'll ease into Revelation as well as all scripture.

#Bad idea to reference the shell of a book that further clarifies many OT books and Jesus very words in the gospels...

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope . . the eye-witness accounts of the Apostles testified to the earthly fulfillment of the Covenant promises, by a Child born of a woman: Jesus Christ, and this same Incarnate Christ taught and promised He would provide, through His bodily resurrection, a spiritual existence of everlasting life, for all who would believe in His Name. John 14:3-4

Made up....False dichotomy...Genesis-Revelation...A King...ruling a kingdom, on earth, with the nation Israel, as His priests, ministers, witnesses...

Zechariah 8:23 KJV Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Nag: Figurative...

Jeremiah 3:17 KJV At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Nag: Figurative..

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Nag: Figurative..

Zechariah 14:16 KJV And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Nag: Figurative...

What else do you want to "prove," wicked Replacement scammer?

He also taught the Kingdom was not of this world, but the fulfillment of the Kingdom was spiritual; not earthly, literal, nor future.

Deception...

John 18:36 KJV Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Read it, deceiver:but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Psalm 2:6 KJV Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Nag, to God the Father: Here is the bird...Your son will not rule on earth......

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
!!!Thread Tally!!!

The atmosphere was calm... everything seemed settled and the demon breathed doctrine of "Spiritual Israel" (Replacement Theology) seemed to lie crushed and broken on the ground...

But the Christians who had been coaxed into an angelic detour that promised greatness and the identity of Israel were culled. The Dragon felt infused by the blasphemous, anti-Semitic support and rose again to deceive millions of minions that drink polluted doctrines of men.

The evening air turned foul....

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]. saw the names of the villainous minions pouring onto this thread that wanted to undo and rewrite it's telling truth...

He picked up his "Spiritual" broad sword, shook the demonic blood from its blade... and ran into the room as a lone swordsman of the evening.

He slashed and hacked at the minions protecting the wicked Doctrine Dragon. Each harsh slash of his sword left the demon further vulnerable...

To be continued...

Last edited:

chair

Religion is a codification of a person's beliefs. It establishes right or wrong with regard to what a person says and does.

Without religion there is no law, and without law there is no love.

This is a curious statement, considering that Christians (who you call 'Jews') do not have law, and Jews (who you call godless impostors) have law.

chair

I refer to them as Jews simply because that is what everyone calls them. All you're doing is playing a game of semantics that doesn't hold any weight- my points are inarguable, because they are reality- you all simply have an adulterated perception of the matter.

What you are basically saying is that you get to redefine words as you see fit, and everybody else is wrong. Like Humpty Dumpty.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is a curious statement, considering that Christians (who you call 'Jews') do not have law, and Jews (who you call godless impostors) have law.

Jesus followers have Jesus' law: love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

Not all Christians are following the same path.

We all, Christians included, will be judged according to what we have done. And not all believe this either. Many believe all you have to do is to believe in the trinity and you are saved.

And some even claim you don't have to follow Jesus to be saved.

And non-trins are labeled as cult, non-believer and unsaved.

I am Jesus' follower but Christianity is chaos.

It is sad situation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty, only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Galatians 5:13-14)​

Law equals love. No law, no love.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

We all, Christians included, will be judged according to what we have done. And not all believe this either. Many believe all you have to do is to believe in the trinity and you are saved.

It is sad situation.

I do not declare you unsaved sister. We may disagree, but the same grace I depend on is your grace too.

Now... back to battle...

#The Spiritual Israel Doctrine wavers from the carnage it has brought upon itself!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
!!!Late Evening Tally!!!

[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] strolls onto this battlefield with the ancient resolution of a silent blade. His lineage forged in turmoil and victory that always occurs against all odds. He looks at the faces of those that would deny him his heritage, but instead of slaying them... he peers into their very souls.

Suddenly, he senses the wild sword of a misguided warrior and with one clean move... he unsheaths his blade and cuts the wild swordsmans steel in twain.

He watches as the misguided minion retreats in haste. He re-sheaths his nimble weapon and can smell the demon blood on the ground. It was remnant from the earlier battle fought by [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]. The Dragon was now hiding and the minions had fear in there eyes.

One of the dragons protecters looked at [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] and revealed a deep truth. Silence fell, in this moment of deep honesty.

One final Dragon keeper spoke words that intrigued the ancient assassin. He inquired and pondered their strange response. With all calm, he headed on into the night.

To be Continued...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What you are basically saying is that you get to redefine words as you see fit, and everybody else is wrong. Like Humpty Dumpty.

What you are basically saying is 'I don't have a case, so I am going to cry semantics'. What is a name for a people that has no lineage to the people of their own tradition?

Muslims are more Semite than you all.

chair

What is a name for a people that has no lineage to the people of their own tradition?

The name is "Christians who call themselves True Jews".

You don't even see the contradiction in your question. If we have a tradition, how can it be that we have no connection to the generations before us that had the same tradition?

marhig

It is sad situation.

Well said my friend :)

It doesn't matter how others see us, God knows our hearts and yes we are all judged according to what we have done whether it be good or bad.

You are a follower of Christ as am I regardless of what others think of us :)

Epoisses

Explain the link between Acts 1:11-12 and Zechariah 14:4 and we'll ease into Revelation as well as all scripture.

#Bad idea to reference the shell of a book that further clarifies many OT books and Jesus very words in the gospels...

The stupid hat guy couldn't refute any of my posts so like a noob he changes the subject! Go back to hatmaking school sir Noobalot!

Epoisses

!!!Thread Tally!!!

The atmosphere was calm... everything seemed settled and the demon breathed doctrine of "Spiritual Israel" (Replacement Theology) seemed to lie crushed and broken on the ground...

But the Christians who had been coaxed into an angelic detour that promised greatness and the identity of Israel were culled. The Dragon felt infused by the blasphemous, anti-Semitic support and rose again to deceive millions of minions that drink polluted doctrines of men.

The evening air turned foul....

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]. saw the names of the villainous minions pouring onto this thread that wanted to undo and rewrite it's telling truth...

He picked up his "Spiritual" broad sword, shook the demonic blood from its blade... and ran into the room as a lone swordsman of the evening.

He slashed and hacked at the minions protecting the wicked Doctrine Dragon. Each harsh slash of his sword left the demon further vulnerable...

To be continued...

I am so thankful that Israel has been replaced by a worthy successor! The glorious church filled with the Spirit of Christ receives all the promises and the D'ists go crying to momma Hagar their mother of bondage.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
!!!MorningThread Tally!!!

[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] expresses the truth
#Jewish sincerity

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] is the grandson of Joseph Goebbels
#You sound rediculous Crucible

[MENTION=14857]Epoisses[/MENTION] is still struggling to write something worth reading.
#Fail

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] are sincerely looking out for each other.

[MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION], [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]. have an anti-Semite shooting gallery set before them. It's complete with villainous anti-Semite SI defense that's flimsier than [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]'s silky pink knickers.