Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

nikolai_42

I am not impressed by John Newton. He is non canon. So discard that please. I am also baffled you are here on this thread denying that replacement theology isn't real.

You are claiming to be Israel and a Jew, while denying Jews and geographical Israel spiritual and ethnic validity.

You are claiming to replace the Jews!

Joel 3:2, Zechariah, Isaiah, Psalms, Jesus in Matthew, Luke, Revelation... all of these sources eschatologically acknowledge geographical Israel and (per romans 11) the election of "enemy of the gospel Jews".

Quote a TOL exegesis... but know that the other OP we are debating in addresses the use of many words to blur your point and intentions. If you can't say it succinctly, what are you doing?

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I expressly said that there is a natural Israel. I believe God is using them - but the focal point of the promise to Abraham is (ultimately) Christ. Paul said clearly - seed is singular. All of this is framed in Christ. That is inescapable. So if there are to be Israelites after the flesh that (at the end of it all) are not in Christ, then theirs is not the promise. I say again - this is not a replacement but a continuation of what God has always had in view - a people called out for His name. The times of ignorance He winked at but now commandeth everyone everywhere to repent. There has always been a church (the church in the wilderness...) there has always been a gospel (it was preached to Eve in Genesis 3:15 and Abraham in Galatians 3:8). Even David made direct prophetic reference to the Son (Psalm 2:12). Do we tell national Israel that because they are national Israel, they should glory in that and trust in that and hold to that? Paul said he had more in which to glory but called it all dung that he might win Christ (Philippians 3:2-14).

This is not the church having replaced Israel - this Israel being given the lead. But if the natural branches can be cut off, that gives no one any room to boast over them or look down on them. Rather, with Paul, our prayer is that they be saved (Romans 10:1).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Now you're putting words in my mouth. I expressly said that there is a natural Israel. I believe God is using them - but the focal point of the promise to Abraham is (ultimately) Christ. Paul said clearly - seed is singular. All of this is framed in Christ. That is inescapable. So if there are to be Israelites after the flesh that (at the end of it all) are not in Christ, then theirs is not the promise. I say again - this is not a replacement but a continuation of what God has always had in view - a people called out for His name. The times of ignorance He winked at but now commandeth everyone everywhere to repent. There has always been a church (the church in the wilderness...) there has always been a gospel (it was preached to Eve in Genesis 3:15 and Abraham in Galatians 3:8). Even David made direct prophetic reference to the Son (Psalm 2:12). Do we tell national Israel that because they are national Israel, they should glory in that and trust in that and hold to that? Paul said he had more in which to glory but called it all dung that he might win Christ (Philippians 3:2-14).

This is not the church having replaced Israel - this Israel being given the lead. But if the natural branches can be cut off, that gives no one any room to boast over them or look down on them. Rather, with Paul, our prayer is that they be saved (Romans 10:1).

Ok! Now we're making Scriptural head way! Do you understand why Christ spoke of adultery to the Pharisees in a spiritual sense that parallels Hosea?

john w

Hall of Fame
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Rom. 2:28,29

Idiot!!
One spam/trick pony, as you misinterpreted Paul's intent, you thief, robber, guilty of theft reppy, asserting that the term Jew has been "revised," to include Gentile believers, as you craftily/subtly(Genesis 3 KJV)dismiss most of the OT, and that being a "genuine, true" true Jew, according to you oh so "spiritual, Godly" reppy's, is not based on ethnicity but, rather, on "spirituality," based on an inward commitment to the LORD God. No, Paul is not even including Gentiles in the subject(as he is also not in Romans 9:6 KJV), as you thieves flip the bird at God the father, and His Christ, at....

Romans 9 KJV

4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Isaiah 46 KJV

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

"...Israel my glory..."

Reppy's-thieves, robbers, charlatans, bird flippers......every last one of them.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Therefore- what? They have been Buddhists for many generations, and we have been Jews for many generation.

Yes, that's a restatement of what I said. There have also been many generations of Christians.

I personally don't consider Judaism to be a Christian religion and I'm not sure you do either.

There is salvation in no other than Jesus Christ, which makes Judaism a false and vain religion.

Are you ready to become a Christian and have the promise of eternal life?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It's not.

I'm headed to the hospital... my dad is there.

I was hoping for the general work up she did minus the errors, but I don't have time to do it...

I know you saw what was right and wrong about it... I just wish I could combine her exegesis with your scriptural corrections to bring it together and help this matter.

nikolai_42

Just jump into ANY place Jesus talks about adultery and compare it to Hosea... especially when He is addressing people near the Pharisees or... directly addressing the Pharisees.

Marriage too.

The point of Hosea was to give Israel a picture of their spiritual idolatry in physical terms.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are a bigoted Jew-hater, irrespective of what you call it. You make up facts to match your hate.

You all are the one's who make things up. Jews are not a race, they are a culture within the Semitic race along with all the other people in the Middle East, particularly Arabs.

Liberals force fed a falsehood is all- back in the 90's, calling someone 'Antisemitic' was as common as people now calling people 'Bigots'. It was a short-lived, short sighted scheme to cater to Jews and after 9/11 happened, common society came to realize that you all are the same 'race'.

Nobody takes Jews in America seriously enough to continue making it taboo to speak against them- they are all western white people- I mean give me a break: people find excuses to call their self Jewish NOT because they are hated against, but because it is a title of privilege in this back asward society.

So you can go shine your victim card somewhere else, you're all manipulative and ultimately only care about yourselves. That is where ALL the stereotypes come from- it's all about YOU, we're just goyim, and so only a fool would pertain to you :wave2:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You all are the one's who make things up. Jews are not a race, they are a culture within the Semitic race along with all the other people in the Middle East, particularly Arabs.

Liberals force fed a falsehood is all- back in the 90's, calling someone 'Antisemitic' was as common as people now calling people 'Bigots'. It was a short-lived, short sighted scheme to cater to Jews and after 9/11 happened, common society came to realize that you all are the same 'race'.

Nobody takes Jews in America seriously enough to continue making it taboo to speak against them- they are all western white people- I mean give me a break: people find excuses to call their self Jewish NOT because they are hated against, but because it is a title of privilege in this back asward society.

So you can go shine your victim card somewhere else, you're all manipulative and ultimately only care about yourselves. That is where ALL the stereotypes come from- it's all about YOU, we're just goyim, and so only a fool would pertain to you :wave2:

It brings me great pleasure to assure you that once again, you are strengthening the OP assertion. Keep it up friendo.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

nikolai_42

Brother... my father is having heart issues. I'll be back later. I'm headed to the hospital.

That should be enough information for you to get a grab on it.

Tend to your father - that is more important than our immediate debate. Don't give this a second thought until you have done what you need to do.

But I will say I don't see where you are going with that. Jesus also said the Pharisees were children of the devil, not of Abraham. God said He was a husband to Israel when He led them out of Egypt. But Israel never joined themselves to God - God joined Himself to Israel. Their adultery - while egregious - was just them acting naturally. That's why God said He would write His Law on the heart. He took them through the wilderness to show them what was in their hearts - but nothing changed with the vast majority of them. Christ's appearing gave none of them any excuse and so the gospel went to the Gentiles. The kingdom was taken from them and given to a nation bearing the fruits thereof.

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 8:11-12

What benefit was their natural election?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It brings me great pleasure to assure you that once agin, you are strengthening the OP assertion

No, you just have Stockholm syndrome is all. While Jews are on the media debasing Christian culture everyday and promoting anti-Christian agendas, your sitting there venerating them as God's people.

There's only one reason chair is here.
And
You're just a cuckservative attempting to sell Christian society down the river for your own gain. That's usually the case with people as heterodox as yourself, as it doesn't stop at theological beliefs- it certainly doesn't start there either :rolleyes: