Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This makes about as much sense as our friend Mr Flat Earth does. You take the word "Jew", redefine it to mean "Christian", and then say that the original Jews aren't Jews.

I just took a loaf of bread, and called it "Cheese". Now I can call my original cheese an impostor- it is just a dairy product pretending to be cheese.

Black is white. white is black...

I refer to them as Jews simply because that is what everyone calls them. All you're doing is playing a game of semantics that doesn't hold any weight- my points are inarguable, because they are reality- you all simply have an adulterated perception of the matter.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I refer to them as Jews simply because that is what everyone calls them. All you're doing is playing a game of semantics that doesn't hold any weight- my points are inarguable, because they are reality :wave2:

Your anti-semantics to justify your anti-semitism are inarguably a self defeating reality.

#No emoticon needed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you are talking about, and you do not either . . .

I think I know this game... I say; "Replacement Theology"

Then you say; "No such thing"

I say; "Israel is under assault"

You say; "Israel is a political creation"

I say; "But you believe in Israel"

You say; "God replaced Israel with the BOC"

I Say... "Replacement theology indeed"

You say; "And Jews and Israel don't exist"

I say; "then Nang doesn't exist"

Then you say; "Blah blah blah blah"

#Wash, Rinse, Dry, Repeat

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Catch that deceit, TOL audience?

"spiritual; not earthly,"

That is, if it is "earthly," it is not "spiritual."

By that "argument," the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, was not "spiritual."

The opposite of "spiritual," is not "earthly," or "literal," Nag, but "carnal."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There are no more Jews, only Semites carrying on a Christ-less Judaism from 30AD. The lineage of the biblical people no longer biologically exist, and physical Israel will remain the way it always has.

A Jew is a Christian, it is made abundantly clear in scripture:

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

There is a reason why the ENTIRETY of Christianity from it's BIRTH has held to Spiritual Israel, but these people today have tried to mark it all as 'antisemitic'. Out of their disdain for historical Christianity, they have sided with anti-Christs :rolleyes:

Most of the 'Jews' today are atheists, pander to homosexuality, feminism, and all matters of liberal ideology. They run the media that spews all that crap from crying out loud.
These people sitting here obsessing over physical Israel are just plain ignorant. The Jews are not anybody's friend, they are largely people 1/10th Semite giving that 10% precedence because they don't like you or your religion.

If there ever was a 'doctrine of demons', this ridiculous thing is it- defending blasphemers of Christ simply because they follow the teachings of Moses and not Mohammad :AMR:

Between you and [MENTION=14857]Epoisses[/MENTION],

Hitler seems rather tame.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
One gospel=one piece of good news? Fraud. You mean this one gospel that Judas preached, per Luke 9:6 KJV? Satanic.

One church? Like this one, which is obviously the boc?:

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Clueless.

If there is only one Savior and one salvation, how can you (if you can) argue logically there is more than one Gospel and one body of believers?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Explain this verse and search it's context...

Zechariah 13:6

Zechariah 13 starts with verse 1: "In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness." That fountain is the Holy Spirit.

Zechariah 13:6 And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’

This verse means the Jews had no excuse for not recognizing their Savior.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No scripture testifies to that. You winged that, obtained it from your Clavinist "church" SOF.

Nope . . the eye-witness accounts of the Apostles testified to the earthly fulfillment of the Covenant promises, by a Child born of a woman: Jesus Christ, and this same Incarnate Christ taught and promised He would provide, through His bodily resurrection, a spiritual existence of everlasting life, for all who would believe in His Name. John 14:3-4

Nang

TOL Subscriber

"spiritual; not earthly,"

The opposite of "spiritual," is not "earthly," or "literal," Nag, but "carnal." That would be you, and all you wicked Clavinists.

Ever been taught about the hypo-static union of natures made manifest in the Person of Jesus Christ?

Well, if not, Google it and catch up with educated, historical, and orthodox Christians . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I think I know this game... I say; "Replacement Theology"

Then you say; "No such thing"

I say; "Israel is under assault"

You say; "Israel is a political creation"

I say; "But you believe in Israel"

You say; "God replaced Israel with the BOC"

I Say... "Replacement theology indeed"

You say; "And Jews and Israel don't exist"

I say; "then Nang doesn't exist"

Then you say; "Blah blah blah blah"

#Wash, Rinse, Dry, Repeat

Bah . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Zechariah 13 starts with verse 1: "In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness." That fountain is the Holy Spirit.

Zechariah 13:6 And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’

This verse means the Jews had no excuse for not recognizing their Savior.

Indeed . . this truth is eternal and applies to all races of mankind! Romans 1:20

Epoisses

Greetings Epoisses!

Who do you think that this verses is referring to when it speaks of the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel"?:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing" (Zech.8:8,13).​

Thanks!

Converted Jews belong to the house of Judah.

Converted Gentiles belong to the house of Israel.

Every ethnic Jew in the 1st century came from Judah or Benjamin aka the house of Judah.

Epoisses

The Lord Jesus never taught Replacement Theology, defined as 'the Body of Christ Church' replacing national Israel and inheriting the blessings and promises that GOD promised national Israel through Israel's prophets and leaving national Israel with only the curses'.

Replacement theology is the truth. The entire book of Revelation is written to the church because in the very first chapter Jesus tells John to send seven letters or angels to the seven churches of Asia and in the last chapter he says I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches Rev. 22:16. The twelve spiritual tribes of spiritual Israel are identified in the 144,000 which should be obvious because even in Christ’s day the only ethnic tribes remaining were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites. It would be physically impossible to have 12,000 pure blood, virgin Jews from the 12 tribes at the end of time. D'ists are deceived!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Ever been taught about the hypo-static union of natures made manifest in the Person of Jesus Christ?

Well, if not, Google it and catch up with educated, historical, and orthodox Christians . . .

Quite irrelevant to your argument:

"spiritual; not earthly,"-Nag

The opposite of "spiritual," is not "earthly," or "literal," Nag, but "carnal." That would be you, and all you wicked Clavinists.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Quite irrelevant to your argument:

"Irrelevant?"

It is obvious you have not been taught the hypo-static natures of Jesus Christ, who was both earthly Man as well as spiritual GOD, which is essential Christology, and the very answer to the concept you attempt to oppose.

john w

Hall of Fame
If there is only one Savior and one salvation, how can you (if you can) argue logically there is more than one Gospel and one body of believers?

Humanism.

How can you argue just one piece of good news in the book? Answer: clueless, as to the meaning of the word "gospel."

How can you argue that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, given your assertion "one gospel?"

Read it, Nag:

Luke 9:6 KJV

A 6 year old can see it.