Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The OP title says it all and I'm going to pour all of my energy into this OP! I mean this one!

Replacement Theology... From the mouth of Satan to the ear of the naive church!

The Body of Christ and Literal Israel are two separate matters at the current.

Jesus took on all of the Sins of Humanity! He bore our sin, thus we are Spiritual Edom!

We are Esau declared saved by Christ's Devine Sacrifice only!

What else is there to say! We were charged to look after our Widowed Mother...

Israel! And... the doctrine of Spiritual Israel is a Demon breathed lie that has destroyed our understanding of this matter.

We are treated like Israel by God, because we are the "Gentile" light on the hill.

Sure... in Christ, there is no Jew and Gentile... but Literal Israel is still Spiritual Israel... and the Lion of Judah might be warming up His roar....

So... I'm full scale laying into the Demon Doctrine many Love to learn and teach...

Leaning in and whispering... "you're welcome"

Last edited:

Epoisses

Replacement theology is the truth from the mouth of Jesus himself.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof Matt. 21:43

Spiritual Israel comprises all Jews and Gentiles who have the Holy Spirit.....duh!

Ethnic Israel comprises all the atheists and homos in the Holy land who despise Christ and do despite to the Spirit of grace.

Let's do battle!!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think they are afraid of you, brother.

I have similar thread about Israel and got tons of naysayers.

they are still at it.

chair

Ethnic Israel comprises all the atheists and homos in the Holy land who despise Christ and do despite to the Spirit of grace.

Don't know many Jews, do you? Never visited Israel either. Give it a try- you might be surprised.

Not as many atheists in Israel as you apparently think. Recent polls show that over 80% here believe in God.

Most here do not care about Jesus at all. You seem to think that belief in your god is some kind of default belief. Guess what- it isn't.

Let's do battle!!!

We've had quite enough experience with Christians doing battle with us. So- no thanks. You may find, by the way, that we are a little harder to kick around today than we were in the golden age of Christian antisemitism.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most here do not care about Jesus at all.

Jesus' true followers do care about Jesus and His messages. And He teaches to love your enemy and don't advocate any violence or wars. Your and Muslim nations are at war all the time.

That's why true Christians claim His message of replacement teaching. He does not take side of any nation. He is for the whole world.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So... I'm full scale laying into the Demon Doctrine many Love to learn and teach...

Paul defined spiritual Israel: "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them and upon the Israel of God." (Galatians 6:15-16)

Literal Israel is ancient history. In ancient Israel males were required to be circumcised, Paul said this is not the Israel of God.

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:13-14)​

The small group of people in the Middle East who claim to be Israel are a foreign imposter who want nothing to do with the Son of his love.

And you call that Israel? :ha:

:doh:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Replacement theology is not scriptural. First century Israel was converted into the kingdom of the Son of his love. (Colossians 1:13-14)

The Son's kingdom does not replace Israel, it is the coming government of Israel. It is the Israel of God.

Ancient Israel is ancient history.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are no more Jews, only Semites carrying on a Christ-less Judaism from 30AD. The lineage of the biblical people no longer biologically exist, and physical Israel will remain the way it always has.

A Jew is a Christian, it is made abundantly clear in scripture:

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

There is a reason why the ENTIRETY of Christianity from it's BIRTH has held to Spiritual Israel, but these people today have tried to mark it all as 'antisemitic'. Out of their disdain for historical Christianity, they have sided with anti-Christs :rolleyes:

Most of the 'Jews' today are atheists, pander to homosexuality, feminism, and all matters of liberal ideology. They run the media that spews all that crap from crying out loud.
These people sitting here obsessing over physical Israel are just plain ignorant. The Jews are not anybody's friend, they are largely people 1/10th Semite giving that 10% precedence because they don't like you or your religion.

If there ever was a 'doctrine of demons', this ridiculous thing is it- defending blasphemers of Christ simply because they follow the teachings of Moses and not Mohammad :AMR:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

The Lord Jesus never taught Replacement Theology, defined as 'the Body of Christ Church' replacing national Israel and inheriting the blessings and promises that GOD promised national Israel through Israel's prophets and leaving national Israel with only the curses'.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof Matt. 21:43

Since the BOC is not 'a nation' and Christ plainly said that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, Mt 21:43 cannot be speaking of the Church replacing national Israel.
Rather, the Lord Jesus clearly demonstrates what He meant when He said this:

Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

The 'little flock' were Jews of the nation of Israel which was the beginning of the believing remnant of prophecy concerning a redeemed national Israel which in the restoration would be overseen by twelve Apostles judging from twelve thrones over the twelve tribes restored to the land.
Thus, the 'another nation' does not refer to the BOC which is a new creation composed of people from all nations. The 'another nation' refers to the prophecied believing remnant of national Israel according to prophecy.

Spiritual Israel comprises all Jews and Gentiles who have the Holy Spirit.....duh!

Gentiles are not Jews and the BOC is not Israel.
The only 'spiritual Israel' is the restored national remnant of Israel according to prophecy.

Let's do battle!!!

Nonsense!
I know lots of ethnic Jews who have received Jesus of Nazareth as Israel's promised Messiah and I know lots of God-fearing Jews who, in spite of their doubt that Jesus is their Messiah, reverence GOD the Creator of the heavens and the earth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Lord Jesus never taught Replacement Theology, defined as 'the Body of Christ Church' replacing national Israel and inheriting the blessings and promises that GOD promised national Israel through Israel's prophets and leaving national Israel with only the curses'.

Since the BOC is not 'a nation' and Christ plainly said that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, Mt 21:43 cannot be speaking of the Church replacing national Israel.

Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

The 'little flock' were Jews of the nation of Israel which was the beginning of the believing remnant of prophecy concerning a redeemed national Israel which in the restoration would be overseen by twelve Apostles judging from twelve thrones over the twelve tribes restored to the land.
Thus, the 'another nation' does not refer to the BOC which is a new creation composed of people from all nations. The 'another nation' refers to the prophecied believing remnant of national Israel according to prophecy.

The only 'spiritual Israel' is the restored national remnant of Israel according to prophecy.

Nonsense!
I know lots of ethnic Jews who have received Jesus of Nazareth as Israel's promised Messiah and I know lots of God-fearing Jews who, in spite of their doubt that Jesus is their Messiah, reverence GOD the Creator of the heavens and the earth.

One shot... three kills.

#Steko's accuracy is awesome

48cf45ad54249e122b7d77ec6ee39f99.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Don't know many Jews, do you? Never visited Israel either. Give it a try- you might be surprised.

Not as many atheists in Israel as you apparently think. Recent polls show that over 80% here believe in God.

Most here do not care about Jesus at all. You seem to think that belief in your god is some kind of default belief. Guess what- it isn't.

We've had quite enough experience with Christians doing battle with us. So- no thanks. You may find, by the way, that we are a little harder to kick around today than we were in the golden age of Christian antisemitism.

Blank+_72c38ea2d70a96c12c1953911e3e03d1.jpg

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If there ever was a 'doctrine of demons', this ridiculous thing is it- defending blasphemers of Christ simply because they follow the teachings of Moses and not Mohammad :AMR:

The irony is that Moses was a Christian and the leader of the church in the wilderness in his day. But today we have proponents of Judaism who reject Christ and in doing so reject the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Lord Jesus never taught Replacement Theology, defined as 'the Body of Christ Church' replacing national Israel

Agreed.

inheriting the blessings and promises that GOD promised national Israel through Israel's prophets and leaving national Israel with only the curses'.

The promises made to the nation of Israel, were promises of a Savior and a Kingdom to come. When Jesus Christ came as a Man, He declared the Kingdom had come, for He came from the Father, as promised.

He also taught the Kingdom was not of this world, but the fulfillment of the Kingdom was spiritual; not earthly, literal, nor future.

Agreed.

The body of Christ is a spiritual body of believers with Christ as its Head. Such is the Kingdom of God. A remnant of souls justified and saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ the promised Savior.

Amen!

The 'little flock' were Jews of the nation of Israel which was the beginning of the believing remnant

Correct.

of prophecy concerning a redeemed national Israel which in the restoration would be overseen by twelve Apostles judging from twelve thrones over the twelve tribes restored to the land.

Nothing about nationalism in Luke 12:32. Jesus is declaring the "little flock" remnant is included in the Kingdom of God.

Thus, the 'another nation' does not refer to the BOC

Where do you find "another nation" taught? The little flock is part of the spiritual body of Christ that is included in the Kingdom of God.

which is a new creation composed of people from all nations.

God has been gathering a remnant of believers in His promises since the promise of a Savior was first made to Eve in Genesis 3:15. A remnant of souls saved through faith in the Covenant promises appears throughout history and the biblical accounts. It is not a "creation" nor is it new. Christ has been forming His church (BOC) since the fall of mankind.

The 'another nation' refers to the prophecied believing remnant of national Israel according to prophecy.

This is not biblical. The "little flock" is the remnant of believers gathered into Christ's spiritual body and Kingdom throughout history; consisting of people out of all the tribes and nations. See Revelation 5:9 and 7:9

This little flock of a remnant of mankind saved out of all the nations to walk in the light of The Lamb in His Kingdom is described further in Revelation 21:23-24

Different races; but a remnant out of both nations make up the spiritual Israel of God, which is the church body of believers, who inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

Incorrect. Ephesians 4:4-16

I know lots of ethnic Jews who have received Jesus of Nazareth as Israel's promised Messiah

Me too!

and I know lots of God-fearing Jews who, in spite of their doubt that Jesus is their Messiah, reverence GOD the Creator of the heavens and the earth.

This is impossible and gives religious Jews false assurance of an ultimate (and invented future) salvation through restoration, instead of receiving faith in Jesus Christ. It is a strange and unbiblical gospel message . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The irony is that Moses was a Christian and the leader of the church in the wilderness in his day. But today we have proponents of Judaism who reject Christ and in doing so reject the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel.

Very true . . believers in the promises of a Savior have existed since the beginning of time. Example: Noah

Those who reject Jesus Christ are being told they will be nationally restored, according to promise from God, in the future. This is a strange and unbibical gospel message . .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Romans 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Romans 11:1
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, the tribe of Benjamin.

The most amazing thing about MADists is how they fail to see the message within their own Pauline bias- Calvinism acknowledges and harmonizes the remnant perfectly in it's theology.

'Remnant' is a popular theme throughout the Bible- there are 69 accounts in which God has endeared remnants, and any remnants to come will be those from all nations because there is neither Jew nor Greek.

chair

The small group of people in the Middle East who claim to be Israel are a foreign imposter who want nothing to do with the Son of his love.

And where did these "foreign impostors" come from? And why did they go to the bother of going to Israel?

chair

There are no more Jews, only Semites carrying on a Christ-less Judaism from 30AD. The lineage of the biblical people no longer biologically exist, and physical Israel will remain the way it always has. ...

This makes about as much sense as our friend Mr Flat Earth does. You take the word "Jew", redefine it to mean "Christian", and then say that the original Jews aren't Jews.

I just took a loaf of bread, and called it "Cheese". Now I can call my original cheese an impostor- it is just a dairy product pretending to be cheese.

Black is white. white is black...