Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And where did these "foreign impostors" come from? And why did they go to the bother of going to Israel?

Anti-Semite flavored Christians....

Read book that hinges on 39 books about Israel and it's God... Accept the testimony of 27 additional Jewish written books that draw from a Jewish Man... that surrounded Himself with 12 Jews and focuses on speaking to Jews... all while primarily stomping around the holiest places of Israel...

Draw the Conclusion... Jews and Israel don't exist!

Makes perfect sense!

#If you're telling a super lame joke!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Very true . . believers in the promises of a Savior have existed since the beginning of time. Example: Noah

Those who reject Jesus Christ are being told they will be nationally restored, according to promise from God, in the future. This is a strange and unbibical gospel message . .

Noah believed in Jesus? I don't think so.

Chair... that's in 2nd Genesis... the hidden testimony of Moses. Duh!

#Sarcasm

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
A friendly thread Update to remind you...

Spiritual Israel (Replacement of Earthly Israel) doctrine is looking awful ignorant right now.

#Replacement theology based Christians are on record as telling an actual Jew in actual Israel that he doesn't exist.

#Epic Fail!!!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There is only one Savior, one salvation, one gospel, one church (BOC).

You're *darn* right! So why are you so focused on trying to strip [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] of his blood and national identity as well?

Call it the BOC and we agree! Call it Israel and you get to look silly when you debate Israeli Jews.

Jerry Shugart

I'll lay the smackdown on em' and then they'll ban me and you'll see me again in a few months.

Greetings Epoisses!

Who do you think that this verses is referring to when it speaks of the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel"?:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing" (Zech.8:8,13).​

Thanks!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And where did these "foreign impostors" come from? And why did they go to the bother of going to Israel?

They came from numerous countries with the idea of being a Jewish state with regard to religion.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You're *darn* right! So why are you so focused on trying to strip [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] of his blood and national identity as well?

Call it the BOC and we agree! Call it Israel and you get to look silly when you debate Israeli Jews.

I don't know what you are talking about, and you do not either . . .

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're *darn* right! So why are you so focused on trying to strip chair of his blood and national identity as well?

Jew and Gentile are archaic terms today. The kingdom is open to all and is not based on blood lineage. There is the premise that all peoples have descended from Adam and Eve. (Genesis 3:20)

Today there are sons of God and the world of Satan, i.e. believers and nonbelievers.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
According to our Christian doctrine... When Christ came... a new covenant was brought forth. Christ is God to most of us Christians... though the Aryian types disagree... and He is our Head, while we are His Body. BOC is Scriptural.

However, There are covenants that pertain to Blood and Forefathers that relate to Israel. As in... Israel.

Jacob, the father of Israel... 12 tribes of his sons that bear his namesake. God contended or Israel is Jacob's name.

Jesus had 12 disciples and we are His names sake. Body of Christ.

How daft does a person have to be to strip Israel of it's Spiritual promises by the Father?

About that... Westminster Confession of Faith types... is God One or Three? In your hypostatic union verbiage... it's still heresy to deny the oneness of God. Complex theological vernacular "attempts" to explain the unique aspect of the Three that testify... but... the absolute unity of God is still inferred.

My point... if we worship YHWH the Son and Jews worship YHWH the Father... is it so difficult to find fragments of peace?

You have salvation through Jesus... do you want Israel too?

God is fully engaged in defending Israel in the unfulfilled Messianic Prophecies. Western Eschatology solely exists to justify Spiritual Israel doctrine. It's not enough that we have salvation by faith, but we try to deny Messiahs concern for the Jews and Israel... how unreasonable and childish is that?

Do you Spiritual Israel types have daddy issues?

No!!!!! He's my Daddy and you can't have Him! He doesn't care about ... blah... blah... blah...

# How many Spiritual Israel Doctrine Believers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
# All of them! They can't stop calling the lightbulb a "Shoe" and never get around to screwing it in!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
They came from numerous countries with the idea of being a Jewish state with regard to religion.

[MENTION=12045]jamie[/MENTION]... remember when you said the dog is blind on your Avatar...?

I understand your perspective much more clearly now.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
About that... Westminster Confession of Faith types... is God One or Three? In your hypostatic union verbiage... it's still is heresy to deny the oneness of God. Complex theological vernacular "attempts" to explain the unique aspect of the Three that testify... but... the absolute unity of God is still inferred.

And that is why Judaism is godless. The Father and the Son are united, so rejection of one is rejection of the other. They are indivisible.

Judaism is no better than Buddhism. Those who place the Torah ahead of God are committing idolatry.

Son of God equals God the Son. The Son is not the Father ... one Father, many children. (Romans 8:16-17)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And that is why Judaism is godless. The Father and the Son are united, so rejection of one is rejection of the other. They are indivisible.

Judaism is no better than Buddhism. Those who place the Torah ahead of God are committing idolatry.

Son of God equals God the Son. The Son is not the Father ... one Father, many children. (Romans 8:16-17)
[MENTION=12045]jamie[/MENTION]

Flashes of the sarcasm free me emerge sometimes. Count this one and listen carefully.

Religion is a LIE! God is so far beyond it, that it is un-fathomable. Jew and Israel have NOTHING to do with "Religion".

It's about GOD!

If you actually believe Jesus is a religion and Jew and Israel are a religion too... God Help You!

There's a word called "Religism" and if you "google" it, this is what comes up...

"Categorism focused on a categorization of people by religion and belief. ( In Swedish: religism) Note that this is a matter of prejudice, bigotry and discrimination against people who happen to belong or not belong to a certain religion or other belief."

Perhaps you should read this closer as well. Jesus... should be... the reason you speak to (or about) and view ALL humanity FAR beyond the feeble lens of "Religion".

Rm. 2:14; Zechariah 13:6

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Religion is a LIE! God is so far beyond it, that it is un-fathomable.

Religion is a codification of a person's beliefs. It establishes right or wrong with regard to what a person says and does.

Without religion there is no law, and without law there is no love.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Religion is a codification of a person's beliefs. It establishes right or wrong with regard to what a person says and does.

Without religion there is no law, and without law there is no love.

Explain this verse and search it's context...

Zechariah 13:6

Please build your case for what you just said around it.

#You'll win your very own spaceship if you do
#Honest... no... sarcasm... whatsoever
#ok... leagal disclaimer... no spaceship

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

One gospel=one piece of good news? Fraud. You mean this one gospel that Judas preached, per Luke 9:6 KJV? Satanic.

One church? Like this one, which is obviously the boc?:

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Clueless.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
One gospel=one piece of good news? Fraud. You mean this one gospel that Judas preached, per Luke 9:6 KJV? Satanic.

One church? Like this one, which is obviously the boc?:

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Clueless.

Thank you, [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION].

I just want to create an instant replay of what just happened to [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION], if that's okay.

: )

200w.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
He also taught the Kingdom was not of this world, but the fulfillment of the Kingdom was spiritual; not earthly, literal, nor future.

Catch that deceit, TOL audience?

"spiritual; not earthly,"

That is, if it is "earthly," it is not "spiritual."

By that "argument," the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, was not "spiritual."

The opposite of "spiritual," is not "earthly," or "literal," Nag, but "carnal." That would be you, and all you wicked Clavinists.