South Carolina Cop Tosses Student Around

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You must have missed the part where cops are trained to pick up students while still in their desks and flip them over backwards onto the ground. :)

[was waiting for the "he's just doing what he's trained" excuse to come up...]

He didnt flip her backward, the desk flipped because she wouldnt let go while she was resisting arrest.

The same thing in most of these cases: first refusal to comply with a lawful order, then resisting arrest.

glorydaz

:thumb: and this kind of thing is WHY the schools are a mess. Entitlement run amok indeed!

Yep, my niece got mad at her mom and threatened to report her. So her mom drove her down to the police station and told her to get out and report her. Talk about a change of tune. Those were the good old days. When kids were kids and parents were in charge. Now the inmates run the asylum. :chuckle:

The Berean

How about saying "leave her, it's not a real big deal"?

I mean, seriously. Why not?

If the kid was not actively disrupting the class I would agree. Just leave her in her desk sulking away. Then try to talk to her after the class is over. The cop was WAY out of line IMO.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If the kid was not actively disrupting the class I would agree.

She was actively disrupting, which is why the cop was called there. Another student was arrested also. (who didn't resist arrest)

Do you think the cops should just say ok, when someone resists?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's your opinion. And it may not work for you, but I'm here and it's working just fine for me. I saw what happened with my own eyes. Yes, I read the article. I don't care if Jesse Jackson and the black lives matter people get involved, and having complaints about any officer picking on blacks is nothing unusual. Anytime a black is involved in anything the racist yells begin.

I didn't notice the girl's color. I watched what the officer did, and he was not too rough. I think he did an excellent job. People can't even spank their own kids anymore without some bleeding heart moaning about the "pain" and "humiliation" of the poor little tyke. We're reaping what's been sown, and some of you folks act shocked when force has to be used on the brats you've raised. Not YOU specifically....call that one a broad brush. ;)

You sound like Archie !

Exactly what you try to do with everything, using a few broad stroked sentences to put your tiny world in perspective.

View attachment 20630

Granite

Hall of Fame
So not only are we churning out good conformists, consumers, and future low-paid unthinking worker bees, we want to make sure they're also inured to police brutality at a young age.

Yeah. Top notch. Go us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, not at all. I am disgusted by fascist know-nothing thugs. And the grimy little lickspittles like you who enable them.

History doesn't echo but it sure does rhyme.

Perhaps you ought to apologize to Glorydaz? Otherwise, you
might just lose my respect? I might just start thinking you're
just, "another other."

OCTOBER23

POLICE BRUTALITY
----------------------

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily,

therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

So, what else is new in the states , eh ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's your opinion. And it may not work for you, but I'm here and it's working just fine for me. I saw what happened with my own eyes. Yes, I read the article. I don't care if Jesse Jackson and the black lives matter people get involved, and having complaints about any officer picking on blacks is nothing unusual. Anytime a black is involved in anything the racist yells begin.

I didn't notice the girl's color. I watched what the officer did, and he was not too rough. I think he did an excellent job. People can't even spank their own kids anymore without some bleeding heart moaning about the "pain" and "humiliation" of the poor little tyke. We're reaping what's been sown, and some of you folks act shocked when force has to be used on the brats you've raised. Not YOU specifically....call that one a broad brush. ;)

Your stance on this explains your other posts on this board.

You need to find out what Jesus would do in such a situation and speak highly of that, and do it.

LA