South Carolina Cop Tosses Student Around

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You aren't going to get anything out of either of them, because they have no real idea why they think what they think. They are automatons when it comes to their prejudices. You type the trigger word, and you get the automatic negative 'comeback'. But they have no sensible, considered, response to give you. Only more trigger-words and pat blame-phrases.

There is no there, there.
Cant read huh.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How about not allowing children to give each other hugs? How about expelling little boys who play cowboys and Indians? How about removing the entire class when one acts out?

That results in kids growing up to be people like you who act like babies when they don't get their way. :)

Start your own thread on the NEA, like I suggested, and quit whining and talking about me behind my back.

yep, it would take a whole thread just for that topic.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I basically agree with this article. Warning, somewhat offensive language.

"If you are applauding the termination of Officer Fields and defending that brat, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. It’s this mindset that’s breeding disrespectful punks and causing them to get shot. Stop making kids think they are above the law and authority. You’re not doing them or society any favors.

And before anyone says, 'What if that was your daughter?' I’d like to think my kid wouldn’t disrupt the class, ignore 3 authority figures, and strike a police officer. If she did, she should expect a similar reaction and even worse when mama gets hold of her."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

"If you are applauding the termination of Officer Fields and defending that brat, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. It’s this mindset that’s breeding disrespectful punks and causing them to get shot. Stop making kids think they are above the law and authority. You’re not doing them or society any favors.

And before anyone says, 'What if that was your daughter?' I’d like to think my kid wouldn’t disrupt the class, ignore 3 authority figures, and strike a police officer. If she did, she should expect a similar reaction and even worse when mama gets hold of her."

:thumb: My sentiments exactly!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

"I’ve asked repeatedly for someone to state what he should have done differently. No one has given an answer. Not even the sheriff who fired him stated what the appropriate action should have been or what should have happened. Critics are quick to say what he shouldn’t have done, but give no alternate recourse. So, should he have continued to allow the class to be disrupted indefinitely? Let her do what she wants?"

i've asked this too and gotten no answer

glorydaz

Exactly. :thumb:

ok doser

Wow, you're insecure I guess. No wonder you're so grumpy all the time.

No, not at all. I am disgusted by fascist know-nothing thugs. And the grimy little lickspittles like you who enable them.

History doesn't echo but it sure does rhyme.

calling glorydaz a grimy little lickspittle? :freak:

is this the post that got granite banned?

'cause if it isn't, it should get him banned again

Granite

Hall of Fame
No one seems terribly concerned interested or even aware of the ever-increasing school to prison pipeline, or the increasing similarity schools have to jails.

If anything I see folks supporting the teachers and cops who are brutalizing kids.

Aren't you guys the ones who are opposed to public schools in the first place?

Why are you cheerleading this brutality?

ok doser

No one seems terribly concerned interested or even aware of the ever-increasing school to prison pipeline, or the increasing similarity schools have to jails.

If anything I see folks supporting the teachers and cops who are brutalizing kids.

Aren't you guys the ones who are opposed to public schools in the first place?

Why are you cheerleading this brutality?

why are you such a jerk?

no, seriously - why do you have to misrepresent what happened and lie about it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Sure were concerned and we know its liberals like yourself that teach these little monsters that they can have no respect for any authority, which is part of what leads them to the jail.