ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ will someday sit upon the throne of David, here on planet earth. For
a thousand years He will reign. Satan will be chained up during that period
of time.

Danoh

Please, JohnW...Tel's wife is not the one plying his neurotic hunt for the red october of Mid-Acts on here; he is.

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for a Darby Follower to tell me where the Apostle Paul is right now today.

I already know STP's and heir's response. They both are Bullingerites, and believe in soul sleep.

"Soul Sleep" was invented by E. W. Bullinger. Bullinger had to invent it to make his Acts 28 Dispensationalism work out.

Any non-Bulliingerite Dispies want to tell us where the Apostle Paul is right now today?

You satanic punk, who claims, on record, that there is/was law, judgment, heathen, plagues, rain, nations, in the third heaven, and also tears, death, sorrow, crying, pain, per Revelation 21:6 JV, but not anymore, as it all left the third heaven in AD 70!!!

Still waiting, you soft punk, for you to:

-Identify this "everyone" that saw this alleged un-physical, invisible "Jesus" return in AD 70. Names=documentation.

-Provide chapter, verse, that asserts that the Roman army was the second coming, and that they were waiting their salvation/deliverance.

-Name anyone that taught this AD 70 "invention" before you

-Provide chapter, verse, that states that the Lord Jesus Christ was not raised in a glorified body, and is not "flesh and bones," today.

-Chapter, verse, that asserts that the Roman army was waiting for the Saviour to return, for their salvation/deliverance, as you claim

Ask your man hands, chunky wife, effeminate, spineless one.

Still waiting for one of your fellow satanists, since you won't, soddy, to tell us:

-why you assert that everyone is saved today
-why you assert that the Lord Christ is "fleshly, " as is the "man made" cross, and that He did not rise in glory, and what scripture, chapter and verse, says that He is not in a "flesh and bone" glorified body today, losing it
-why you attended a "man made" church, at one time, and
-why you were kicked out of your "man made" church
-Who taught the law in the OT, which included Mt-John, at least prior to the dbr, in early Acts, to the thousands of early Acts believers, and who instructed them to observe the appointed feasts, part of the law of Moses, and who instructed them to be zealous of the law, go to the temple, observe the hour of prayer, observe separation, all according to the law of Moses.
-why you assert that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross," but lied about that, later admitting that the OC continued post cross, which included the law of Moses,
-why you assert that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished at the cross," but lied about that, conceding that the law still serves the purpose of bringing others to the cross, as it always has, habitual liar,
-why you lie, when you say that there is to be no men teachers, today, in the boc, teaching others, and why you say that any references to "teach...teaching....teachers..." are errors in the bible,
-why you assert that the Lor Jesus Christ kept a law, He never taught, and that God the Father taught the law, but never told His only Begotten Son to do the same, and thus pit God the Father, against the Saviour, demon
-why you will not identify these infallible teachers, that you claim, on record, each you, and that they must be women.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for a Darby Follower to tell me where the Apostle Paul is right now today.

I already know STP's and heir's response. They both are Bullingerites, and believe in soul sleep.

"Soul Sleep" was invented by E. W. Bullinger. Bullinger had to invent it to make his Acts 28 Dispensationalism work out.

Any non-Bulliingerite Dispies want to tell us where the Apostle Paul is right now today?

Still waiting for a J Stuart Russell, Hank Hanegraaf, satan follower, like soft Craigie, to:

-Explain how one can deny that the New Covenant is enacted today, which, according to effeminate Craigie, is denying what Christ accomplished on the cross, is "slapping Christ," is saying that what He did was not good enough, but can still be saved, in this state of denial.

-Explain that today, there be one Lord, in the world, acknowledged as such throughout the world, and his name one, and that Jerusalem is safely inhabited today, and since Craigie says there will not be a kingdom of heaven upon the earth, but it's in the third heaven, in the third heaven there will also be/is plagues,rain, heathen, punishment, and nations, of course, who will go up to Jerusalem year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles, in the third heaven!!!!!!!!. And if those nations do not come up to Jerusalem, in the third heaven, punishment looms!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Please, JohnW...Tel's wife is not the one plying his neurotic hunt for the red october of Mid-Acts on here; he is.

What the h is wrong with you, recently? Get lost-stay out of it. Why don't you challenge this deceiver, hypocrite, for his insults to me, others, with this "little Johnny the Dance Director," which is a homo accusation, his other obsession? My name is not "Johnny, and the punk's "little" reference, is uncalled for, and you know it, he knows it.Well? What has "got into you?"

Danoh

What the h is wrong with you, recently? Get lost-stay out of it. Why don't you challenge this deceiver, hypocrite, for his insults to me, others, with this "little Johnny the Dance Director," which is a homo accusation, his other obsession? My name is not "Johnny, and the punk's "little" reference, is uncalled for, and you know it, he knows it.Well? What has "got into you?"

We're going to differ on this, brother.

I will always defend you. Just no longer by stooping down to his insisted on level.

I greatly respect the studies you every so often lay out as well as you do.

So, no. I am not against you.

His wife does not appear to have anyhting to do with this.

I've said my piece, my brother at arms.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You believe that Christ already returned in 70AD. Why bother
discussing anything of worth with a guy that confused? You
also believe Christ returned in the form of the Roman army.
(Legions) You're one goofy character.

Where is the Apostle Paul right now?

john w

Hall of Fame
We're going to differ on this, brother.

I will always defend you. Just no longer by stooping down to his insisted on level.

I greatly respect the studies you every so often lay out as well as you do.

So, no. I am not against you.

His wife does not appear to have anyhting to do with this.

I've said my piece, my brother at arms.

You've made war with heir, with musterion, and now me. You've seen his insulting comments toward me, musterion, heir, GM,.....................derogatory, satan accusing comments, and I get this " Just no longer by stooping down to his insisted on level...
His wife does not appear" jazz from you?

You ought to be chiding him, for he insults he throws at us. But you have not, in some feigned "spirit" of being "the lowly Galilean fisherman," who was so "sweet," and would never rebuke anyone, would he?

I thought you were on our team-my mistake. Refrain from addressing me, going forward, as my condolences for your loss-of spine. I did not know, however, that erosion of spine was a contagious disease. You must have caught it from Tellalie.

Danoh

Speaking up against a wrong is not spineless.

All you have done JohnW is shown what your actual priorities are once more.

By your rationale, I should resort to the same kind of name calling "because, well, the other guy started it."

You wanna talk loyalty - all I did was ask you to keep the guy's wife out of it, and that you not allow yourself to stoop to his level.

The real problem here is the standard you and some of yours allow yourselves to display when not agreed with.

It matters not that all who visit TOL in search of an answer end up not only with a view of Mid-Acts held by few, but they go away with the impression that MADS are an intolerant cult of some kind?

Heck, were some one to take a poll about about this, very few outside of your club would be saying I am the problem for attempting to address these issues.

I forgive you JohnW. Why?

Not so I can be part of the club. Not because the worldly mindset of some says I am up to something, not for this, nor for that, but because not only am I called to, but am enabled to the moment I refuse to allow the ways of the world to be the rationale behind my actions.

Try it some time, dear brother. It's great to be able to cut off such a burden before it even gets out the gate.

You're part of a victory program in the Lord that; guess what? That you can meet.

Think about that - no needing to rely on others saying just the right thing in order for you to be happy.

Grace, brother; is kryptonite to the fleshly mind!

I want that for you. For each of you, Gal. 5:28.

Danoh

Terrific post Danoh!

Its funny; I've always known the above is how I am to conduct myself, but often failed to heed it.

Still, it was ever there in the back of my mind gnawing at me that I was not walking towards others in the way we are all called to.

I'd go off in the wrong direction awhile; straighten out for a minute, only to find myself once more in the ugly.

It finally dawned on me the liberty I could have to simply obey the Lord on this. That I'd allowed myself to let the Grace Teaching I had learned about this issue to slip away.

But it really is just a matter of priorities. Of 'this is who I have been "called to be," and this is who I can be in Him.'

And now the burden is gone. I don't need to work at it anymore.

The worst of insults don't phase me. They're not the issue. That was my fleshly mind. Where a person automatically begins to react in the ways of the world as a result of the fact that the flesh is of this world, is naturally attracted to being conformed to the ways of this world, and as a result, it is all one knows as to an automatic first response.

It is a little understood concept. Thus the hostility it is being met with.

That is how screwed up the mind becomes. It does not focus on whether such a principle is true, and might therefore be worth adopting as one's own, but instead focuses on who is relating it and how one feels about said individual.

Its odd though. I feel at peace no matter what is hurled my way.

Man, I'd love that others experience that. I know I've missed its absence.

I'll give you a word of advice. You don't know me, or what my true intent might be.

Solution? Focus on whether the principle I am speaking of is true, and what value it might have for you. This way, whatever my agenda might or might not be will not impact you one way or the other. Only the truth of the principle will, if it is true.

This way, the following will be the case...

Phi 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Paul understood these issues. Read him often. The man simply could not lose no matter what win-lose or lose-lose he might encounter.

No matter the issue - He made Christ the issue.

The best to you in this...

Last edited: