ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

Interplanner

Mt 23:15, but it might not be in the Revised Bludgeoned by 2P2P Version.

The purpose of the land on earth is done. So is the temple, the sacrifice system, the externals, the diet, etc. It was all to separate them from the pagans of Canaan. Now the Gospel proclamation separates everyone who believes it from the evil of the whole earth.

You need to move from childhood symbol to adult reality. Like Colossians and Hebrews.

Right Divider

Body part
Mt 23:15, but it might not be in the Revised Bludgeoned by 2P2P Version.

The purpose of the land on earth is done. So is the temple, the sacrifice system, the externals, the diet, etc. It was all to separate them from the pagans of Canaan. Now the Gospel proclamation separates everyone who believes it from the evil of the whole earth.

You need to move from childhood symbol to adult reality. Like Colossians and Hebrews.
The PROMISE of the land was that they would dwell safely there FOREVER.

Please read the Bible.

dodge

I dare you to read your Bible, and take note of the divisions that God created...for his purposes.
You won't. Your commentaries are focused on blending.

Doesn't that position call God a liar ? You know "not willing that any should perish" was God just kidding or do you consider He was lying ?

Interplanner

RD,
visit "Explaining the Foreshadowings..." thread in Religion. It's pretty good until it seeks too much detail about the 2nd coming and puts the Atonement in a tidy little box after the 2nd coming etc.

My point: the earlier good material is what I'm referring to about graduating from foreshadow/type/symbol to Reality in Christ.

Interplanner

I have an MCS from the grad school where Packer and Waltke taught. I have been an interim pastor. I have one item on NT background published. I have published the rest on my own. In the early 90s, I was invited to speak at the American association of Pop Culture because of my essay on 'nature' in the period known as 'Young Germany.'

SaulToPaul 2

I have an MCS from the grad school where Packer and Waltke taught. I have been an interim pastor. I have one item on NT background published. I have published the rest on my own. In the early 90s, I was invited to speak at the American association of Pop Culture because of my essay on 'nature' in the period known as 'Young Germany.'

I knew I could persuade you to brag...

Interplanner

Amazon.com
"The Elementary Principles of the World" in BAPTIST REFORMATION REVIEW, 1980.
Check Am Assoc Pop Culture back in 90, 91 (I don't remember if the invite was given in 90 while the conference in San Antonio was in 91)
My master's thesis at Regent College, Vancouver, BC was on the New Age architect C. Alexander (Berkeley)'s "Tao" of Building. 1987.