ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

john w

Hall of Fame
List them all for us. Teach us, line upon line and precept upon precept, show us how Gentiles get into it.
The floor is yours.

Yes, unpack it for us, IP. Teach us. Please? And keep it simple, as us country bumpkins sometimes end up scrathin' our noggins, with that "greek grammar" jazz.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, unpack it for us, IP. Teach us. Please? And keep it simple, as us country bumpkins sometimes end up scrathin' our noggins, with that "greek grammar" jazz.

Yes sir, he throws out random verses and alludes to them vaguely, but not being apt to teach, he never breaks it down for us in a systematic logical format.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, saint john, IP did not allow me any latitude in my usage of the LORD's statement.
Wonder what causes that?

I reckon it is seminary/cemetery compelsion complex, brother, a sickness called the Scholar's Union of Academic Vanity.

Hmmmphhh...

SaulToPaul 2

I reckon it is seminary/cemetery compelsion complex, brother, a sickness called the Scholar's Union of Academic Vanity.

Hmmmphhh...

He has an intense hatred of simple simplistic simpletonian types.
I think the technical term is the "Wojohowieckz Compelsion".

SaulToPaul 2

Hmmmphhh...

I do not think he is impressed that we graduated Thank The Laude from the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio under the tutelage of Dr. Herman Eutic.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not think he is impressed that we graduated Thank The Laude from the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio under the tutelage of Dr. Herman Eutic.

Huh? I take off on Cary Grant, also. Watch...Mayor, mMayor, Mayor...

Interplanner

List them all for us. Teach us, line upon line and precept upon precept, show us how Gentiles get into it.
The floor is yours.

YOu have a mental disorder such that when you read that 'this is the new covenant in my blood for the forgiveness of sins' then several things happen:
1, you see a Davidic theocracy just around the corner
2, this can't possibly be for the sins of mankind; no, God was going to crucify Christ or something else for Gentiles sins some other place or time
3, eternal can't be before time, before the creation of the world. No, it's so much 'smartypants' better to insult another believer in Christ and say that 'eternal' is AFTER the old covenant

I can't do anything about this mental disorder. You have to fix it.

Right Divider

Body part
YOu have a mental disorder such that when you read that 'this is the new covenant in my blood for the forgiveness of sins' then several things happen:
2, this can't possibly be for the sins of mankind; no, God was going to crucify Christ or something else for Gentiles sins some other place or time
3, eternal can't be before time, before the creation of the world. No, it's so much 'smartypants' better to insult another believer in Christ and say that 'eternal' is AFTER the old covenant

CHAPTER and VERSE.

SaulToPaul 2

Have you thought about why Moses, after giving them the Law, went high upon the mountain to be with God before returning again with the Law?

No, you haven't.