ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam's blow torch.

1067.gif

desismileys_2727.gif

Right Divider

Body part
But the majority of references to the new covenant are about how it saves (justifies) the Gentile believers. So I can tell from your question that you don't know how to disassemble your presuppositions.
:french:
No, they are not. The new covenant is CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY defined by the BIBLE as between God and Israel.

How can you be so dumb?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For a "Delivery driver" IP sure has a GIGANTIC ego. A lot of people deliver Pizza, however, they're not acting like IP? Not that there's anything wrong with delivering Pizza. I'm certain IP loves what he's doing for a living.

Interplanner

:french:
No, they are not. The new covenant is CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY defined by the BIBLE as between God and Israel.

How can you be so dumb?

This is the sin, here, RD. You're wrong when Christ, and Paul in Corinthians (both) and Hebrews talks about it. You're wrong because of the title of Christ LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. The title is redemptive in itself for all mankind. God is no longer doing things with 'nations' as we know them. Everything is transacted through Christ.

2P2P is a cult and it might as well be JW, saying Christ was not God.

Interplanner

For a "Delivery driver" IP sure has a GIGANTIC ego. A lot of people deliver Pizza, however, they're not acting like IP? Not that there's anything wrong with delivering Pizza. I'm certain IP loves what he's doing for a living.

What verses from Hebrews are Gentile Christians allowed to read, according to the cult 2P2P?

SaulToPaul 2

This is the sin, here, RD. You're wrong when Christ, and Paul in Corinthians (both) and Hebrews talks about it. You're wrong because of the title of Christ LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. The title is redemptive in itself for all mankind. God is no longer doing things with 'nations' as we know them. Everything is transacted through Christ.

:chuckle:

Once again, Paul ministered the spirit of the new testament, which is the righteousness of God.
Once again, review Jer 31 for the results of the new covenant.

Right Divider

Body part

Where is the scripture that shows the cancellation of the promises?
Where is the scripture that shows the cancellation of Hebrews 8:8?

Instead of your crazy ideas, Hebrews 8:8 is CONFIRMING Jeremiah and showing that it has NOT changed.

Who says that Christ's redemptive work is NOT applicable to all of mankind?

You're mixing apple and walruses.

Right Divider

Body part
IP does not believe God is holy and powerful enough to save people apart from sweeping them under the new covenant umbrella.
I've come to the conclusion that much of this confusion comes from a man centered understanding of the Bible. To them, everything has to be about them.

I once heard a radio Bible "teacher" say that the central story of the Bible is one of redemption. All he could think about was himself. God is redeeming more than just individual people.

SaulToPaul 2

I've come to the conclusion that much of this confusion comes from a man centered understanding of the Bible. To them, everything has to be about them.

I once heard a radio Bible "teacher" say that the central story of the Bible is one of redemption. All he could think about was himself. God is redeeming more than just individual people.

I agree, it's shortsighted, and calls God a liar making his plans irrelevant.

Danoh

IP does not believe God is holy and powerful enough to save people apart from sweeping them under the new covenant umbrella.

There IS a connection...

Romans 15:27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

"The same, but different" principle ever a recurrent pattern running throughout much of Romans thru Philemon.

SAME principle in BOTH the PROPHETIC, and in the MYSTERY aspect of God's TWO-Fold Purpose: Prophecy, and Mystery.

DIFFERENT application, in EACH.

The actual sense of Paul's - "...the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things..."

There IS a connection...

SaulToPaul 2

There IS a connection...

Romans 15:27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

"The same, but different" principle ever a recurrent pattern running throughout much of Romans thru Philemon.

SAME principle in BOTH the PROPHETIC, and in the MYSTERY aspect of God's TWO-Fold Purpose: Prophecy, and Mystery.

DIFFERENT application, in EACH.

The actual sense of Paul's - "...the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things..."

There IS a connection...

Rom 1
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

The spirit of the new testament, the righteousness of God.

Danoh

Rom 1
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

The spirit of the new testament, the righteousness of God.

Nope - that is not the sense of the word "spirit" in that passage from 2 Cor. 3.

Your as off on that as you are on various aspects of Romans.

The KJV English and word structure is throwing you off, once more.

Interplanner

But redemption only means one thing. All things that have been under the power of sin are freed from it in Christ, things in heaven and on earth. They will be returned to their glory and the evil of Satan will not happen again.

Right Divider

Body part
But redemption only means one thing. All things that have been under the power of sin are freed from it in Christ, things in heaven and on earth. They will be returned to their glory and the evil of Satan will not happen again.
God has a redemption for Israel that is yet future.

Your narrow-minded view of the Bible has you in a tiny little hole.

Rom 11:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:15) For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

I'll bet that you have no idea what the "receiving of them" refers to.