ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Amazon.com
"The Elementary Principles of the World" in BAPTIST REFORMATION REVIEW, 1980.
Check Am Assoc Pop Culture back in 90, 91 (I don't remember if the invite was given in 90 while the conference in San Antonio was in 91)
My master's thesis at Regent College, Vancouver, BC was on the New Age architect C. Alexander (Berkeley)'s "Tao" of Building. 1987.

Cut and paste?

Right Divider

Body part
IP's profile page says that he's a delivery driver.
Why is he snubbing his nose at us unlearned pions?
Because he's just a simple grammar scholar. One that cannot tell the difference between capitalization and ALL CAPS.

His grammar scholar school should have its license revoked!

Right Divider

Body part
I have an MCS from the grad school where Packer and Waltke taught. I have been an interim pastor. I have one item on NT background published. I have published the rest on my own. In the early 90s, I was invited to speak at the American association of Pop Culture because of my essay on 'nature' in the period known as 'Young Germany.'
That's perfect, since you spout pop religion.

Danoh

I have an MCS from the grad school where Packer and Waltke taught. I have been an interim pastor. I have one item on NT background published. I have published the rest on my own. In the early 90s, I was invited to speak at the American association of Pop Culture because of my essay on 'nature' in the period known as 'Young Germany.'

Donald Trump keeps preening about his being; get this - "a GREAT Christian."

And many of the very people taking issue with your mentioning your credentials are falling all over themselves in the admiration of his obvious preening.

Perhaps you might want to add the word "Great" to your assertions.

You, too, GT - maybe then you'll be praised by the Mid-Acts "gang of..."

O wait that gang was in China :chuckle:

This year's Master of Ceremonies will be STP - JohnW the great is out somewhere being humble...

And the golden haired Donald Trump award for GREAT Christian goes to...

O we have a tie this year - Dodge and Lazy Afternoon :chuckle:

Ladies and Gentlemen, to present this years much coveted golden haired award, please welcome Musti and the ever so lovely, GloryDaze.

Statue originally manufactured by Nick using Tam's blow torch.

With assistance by RD and his yellow felt tip pen.

Seriously, we're each a bit TOO serious.

Right; Donald :crackup:

Interplanner

Irrelevant.

My position is not pop. As you can tell from here and the vast views popular on C'ian TV and radio, I am a very small minority.

It takes too much research work to appreciate what I believe, and most people don't do that, and most people want to walk around saying they have the exact chronology of the future news casts under their arm in a book, and very few people are willing to study the background of the 1st century and Judaism and Galatians.

Truly a minority, and as usual, you are way disproportionate when sizing things up.

That essay dealt with why the New Age movement had leveraged the term 'nature' since only 50 years earlier 'nature' was a brutal model. So I hope you feel as ignorant as you are for what you said.

Interplanner

Irrelevant.

My position is not pop. As you can tell from here and the vast views popular on C'ian TV and radio, I am a very small minority.

It takes too much research work to appreciate what I believe, and most people don't do that, and most people want to walk around saying they have the exact chronology of the future news casts under their arm in a book, and very few people are willing to study the background of the 1st century and Judaism and Galatians.

Truly a minority, and as usual, you are way disproportionate when sizing things up.

That essay dealt with why the New Age movement had leveraged the term 'nature' since only 50 years earlier 'nature' was a brutal model. So I hope you feel as ignorant as you are for what you said.

And still no 2P2P person will list those verses that Gentiles are allowed to believe in Hebrews.

Interplanner

You are referring to the new covenant or the new testament?

The new covenant is clearly part of the context of the book, hence the name HEBREWS.

But the majority of references to the new covenant are about how it saves (justifies) the Gentile believers. So I can tell from your question that you don't know how to disassemble your presuppositions.

Last edited:

Danoh

But the majority of references to the new covenant about how it saves (justifies) the Gentile believers. So I can tell from your question that you don't know how to disassemble your presuppositions.

Due to YOUR erroneous, 2P2P... presuppositions...