ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

Danoh

Do you think that maybe he does not understand the difference between "grace to help in time of need" and "saved by grace through faith"?

No more than either side of these issues might understand "grace."

Unless either side's ever one sidedness against whomever does not hold their view on one thing or another...never conceding the other side's point where merited...is "grace."

Right Divider

Body part
No more than either side of these issues might understand "grace."

Unless either side's ever one sidedness against whomever does not hold their view on one thing or another...never conceding the other side's point where merited...is "grace."
Sometimes you are as clear as mud.

SaulToPaul 2

Immaterial ALL through Jesus have access now.

Heb 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

We were talking about the 3 sections of the Temple, the 3 different types of peoples, with 3 different purposes. Those 3 still stand.

dodge

We were talking about the 3 sections of the Temple, the 3 different types of peoples, with 3 different purposes. Those 3 still stand.

There was and is only ONE Holy of Holies, which at one point only the high priest had access to access , the veil which was torn from top to bottom , and now all in Christ have access to.

I agree that we disagree. From the beginning there has only been two types of people the saved and the lost.

There has only been two types of people those that follow God and those that follow Satan, and even from the beginning there have been gentiles along with Hebrews who follow God and those that reject. God is not a respecter of anyone.

You split what is clearly TWO into three, and I wonder why !

Scripture does not teach three types of people. Lost or saved pretty much sums it up.

Interplanner

There was and is only ONE Holy of Holies, which at one point only the high priest had access to access , the veil which was torn from top to bottom , and now all in Christ have access to.

I agree that we disagree. From the beginning there has only been two types of people the saved and the lost.

There has only been two types of people those that follow God and those that follow Satan, and even from the beginning there have been gentiles along with Hebrews who follow God and those that reject. God is not a respecter of anyone.

You split what is clearly TWO into three, and I wonder why !

Scripture does not teach three types of people. Lost or saved pretty much sums it up.

He is a professional division creator.

Right Divider

Body part
He is a professional division creator.
If you were around two thousand years ago, you would had said the same thing about the LORD Jesus Christ.

Matt 10:34-35 (KJV)
(10:34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (10:35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

You are just massively clueless about God's plans and purposes.

Interplanner

If you were around two thousand years ago, you would had said the same thing about the LORD Jesus Christ.

Matt 10:34-35 (KJV)
(10:34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (10:35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

You are just massively clueless about God's plans and purposes.

Yes, one thing needed to be divided off: Judaism. It was the conduit of Scripture, but its concepts were 'the weak and miserable elements of the world' Col 2. Christ needed to divide from its zealots who wanted to fight Rome for the land, who believed that the main gift of Messiah was the restored land.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, one thing needed to be divided off: Judaism. It was the conduit of Scripture, but its concepts were 'the weak and miserable elements of the world' Col 2. Christ needed to divide from its zealots who wanted to fight Rome for the land, who believed that the main gift of Messiah was the restored land.
During His earthly ministry to Israel, the LORD was dividing among His sheep. That had nothing to do with the rest of the world.

None of God's promises get cancelled just because they are not repeated in what you think is the "NT".

Interplanner

During His earthly ministry to Israel, the LORD was dividing among His sheep. That had nothing to do with the rest of the world.

None of God's promises get cancelled just because they are not repeated in what you think is the "NT".

We agree he was diving among his sheep. He was discarding what Judaism thought needed to happen about the land. I think you are unaware of how obsessed Judaism was with the land at that time.

The temple of God is now Christ.
The passover lamb of God is now Christ.
The true circumcision of God is now to be in Christ.
The true Israel is now those who have faith in Christ.
The true land of God is now ...

Right Divider

Body part
We agree he was diving among his sheep. He was discarding what Judaism thought needed to happen about the land. I think you are unaware of how obsessed Judaism was with the land at that time.
If they thought that God would honor His promise to give them the land forever; then they were right and YOU are WRONG.

The temple of God is now Christ.
The passover lamb of God is now Christ.
The true circumcision of God is now to be in Christ.
The true Israel is now those who have faith in Christ.
The true land of God is now ...
What "true land"?

You certainly continue to earn your name; Dingleberry!

Interplanner

If they thought that God would honor His promise to give them the land forever; then they were right and YOU are WRONG.

What "true land"?

You certainly continue to earn your name; Dingleberry!

The believers show no concern about that. They do want the 'redemption' of Israel, but that was for it to be missionaries. (Judaism had already started and contaminated that, Mt 23).

Funny you should ask about 'true land'. It is no where in externals, but is everywhere because Christ is the Lord and is to be honored as such; the resurrection was the enthronement, Acts 2:30. The imperfect will give way to the perfect in the NHNE.

You are the dinglingberry.

Right Divider

Body part
The believers show no concern about that. They do want the 'redemption' of Israel, but that was for it to be missionaries. (Judaism had already started and contaminated that, Mt 23).
As per your usual, that is so confused that I cannot under what you're talking about.

Funny you should ask about 'true land'. It is no where in externals, but is everywhere because Christ is the Lord and is to be honored as such; the resurrection was the enthronement, Acts 2:30. The imperfect will give way to the perfect in the NHNE.
That is more confused and contrived hogwash. God promised them a specific area ON THE EARTH.

You are the dinglingberry.
Nope, that one is ALL yours.