Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky, caught in a lie:

squeaky doubles down:

that's you, caught in two lies

unless you can prove that clefty is a muslim

I said
Read back to some of his replies. He says don't go by what Jesus says. He says to go by the old testament law. Then he turns around and tells a jew to go by what Jesus said. Then lately he says the muslim are the most honest people. He has never claimed to be a Christian nor a Jew.
mUSLIMS go into these Christian websites to stir up controversy between the Christians and Jews. Then they offer them something they think is better Islam.

clefty

I said
Oh I just wanted to prove to everyone that your a muslim trying to cause confusion In Christian and Jew religions. You bad mouth the Jews, you bad mouth the Christians, and you glorify muslims.

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

Glorify Muslims? LoL Now you really are desperate to slander...how is saying that muslims worship a different god than I do actually glorifying Muslims?

LoL...

If I said we should worship their god...maybe...but I worship Yah...Who had a Son Who kept His Sabbath and exemplified it for us and instructed His followers to do likewise...

So who do you glorify?

clefty

I said
Are you muslim also?

Unlike you who claim you are something despite going against what is expected of those which claim it...being a Muslim would forfeit ones right to also claim to be in Christ...and any claiming to be in Christ can also not be a Muslim...

You really do get things confused quickly...must be your compromised "do anything however I choose as long as I am convinced in my own" mind set

clefty

I said
Read back to some of his replies. He says don't go by what Jesus says. He says to go by the old testament law. Then he turns around and tells a jew to go by what Jesus said. Then lately he says the muslim are the most honest people. He has never claimed to be a Christian nor a Jew.
mUSLIMS go into these Christian websites to stir up controversy between the Christians and Jews. Then they offer them something they think is better Islam.

Typical attempt at smear ad Homs and slander...

Typical of one who also bares false testimony that the law is changed...who secretly induced you to all this lying?

You prove that one lie breeds others...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Glorify Muslims? LoL Now you really are desperate to slander...how is saying that muslims worship a different god than I do actually glorifying Muslims?

LoL...

If I said we should worship their god...maybe...but I worship Yah...Who had a Son Who kept His Sabbath and exemplified it for us and instructed His followers to do likewise...

So who do you glorify?

I said
You said muslims are the most honest people. A Christian or Jew would never say that

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Typical attempt at smear ad Homs and slander...

Typical of one who also bares false testimony that the law is changed...who secretly induced you to all this lying?

You prove that one lie breeds others...

I said
THE CHANGES JESUS MADE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

Jesus changed the priesthood, the law, He annulled the commandments,He made the old covenant(testament)obsolete, He changed the law of the Sabbath, He changed the law of tithing, and He changed the definition of justice.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:4-5
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:23-25
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope I didn't...

Now answer my question.

Do you glorify Yah Who had a Son Who kept His Father's commandments and asked we do the same?

I said
Are you really that blind. Or do you really think you can change Gods Word with denial.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
(NKJ)