Sabbath

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I have seen a lot of people assume a word by changing the word. Your assuming that the covenant is a man made contract, and it isn't. the new covenant is an option to the eternal lake of fire. If we obey the new covenant we will not go into the lake of fire. I thinking I believe it. Now the new covenant alone no matter what the outcome I have found to be worth trying. My whole life has changed for the better. But if it turns out there is nothing after death, I loose nothing. But if it turns out there is an eternal lake of fire I gain everything. Its a win, win situation. For me that is.
But if I am right, it is really, really bad for those who disagree with the covenant.

And after signing this contract covenant thingy with His Blood and sealing it with His death...nothing can be added or changed to it...

All of it was written before His death...instructed and exemplified by Him...His life and Teaching...

So having been written out He cried "it is finished" signed it and died...

Notice how e first full day in the new covenant age was the same as the first full day of the ORIGINAL COVENENT made in Eden...the Edenic Covenent...it was a Sabbath for both and kept by the author and signer of both covenants...

In fact His followers hurried to bury Him so as to celebrate the Sabbath...after the Sabbath they came to finish burying Him and found Him long gone....having risen the day before...rested healed and refreshed ready to present Himself as first fruits the next day...as it was indeed first fruits day...which was always the first day which followed the Sabbath of Passover...

So what was that about Sabbath being no longer kept?

You and your 9/10 worship are falling short...not sure you are going to pass over that lake of fire...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And after signing this contract covenant thingy with His Blood and sealing it with His death...nothing can be added or changed to it...

All of it was written before His death...instructed and exemplified by Him...His life and Teaching...

So having been written out He cried "it is finished" signed it and died...

Notice how e first full day in the new covenant age was the same as the first full day of the ORIGINAL COVENENT made in Eden...the Edenic Covenent...it was a Sabbath for both and kept by the author and signer of both covenants...

In fact His followers hurried to bury Him so as to celebrate the Sabbath...after the Sabbath they came to finish burying Him and found Him long gone....having risen the day before...rested healed and refreshed ready to present Himself as first fruits the next day...as it was indeed first fruits day...which was always the first day which followed the Sabbath of Passover...

So what was that about Sabbath being no longer kept?

You and your 9/10 worship are falling short...not sure you are going to pass over that lake of fire...

I said
lolol Don't you ever get tired of guessing. Wrongly. The new testament wasn't in affect until after His death.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol Don't you ever get tired of guessing. Wrongly. The new testament wasn't in affect until after His death.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Yes the covenant is written when alive...in force after the testator dies...so ummm...notice what both He and His followers immediately did and continued doing after He died...kept the Sabbath...and continued to do so until the corporate Church made something else official some 300 years later...

That Church even admits Sunday keeping was not in the bible but on Her account afterwards...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes the covenant is written when alive...in force after the testator dies...so ummm...notice what both He and His followers immediately did and continued doing after He died...kept the Sabbath...and continued to do so until the corporate Church made something else official some 300 years later...

That Church even admits Sunday keeping was not in the bible but on Her account afterwards...

I said
lolol You have tried every trick you can. But they all fall short of truth. Maybe the problem is your ideas. First you say the Sabbath is no more than a rest. Then you say the Sabbath is NOT for worship. Now you say the Sabbath is Sunday keeping. Why don't you spell out just what you think should be done on the Sabbath.

clefty

I said
lolol You have tried every trick you can. But they all fall short of truth. Maybe the problem is your ideas. First you say the Sabbath is no more than a rest. Then you say the Sabbath is NOT for worship. Now you say the Sabbath is Sunday keeping. Why don't you spell out just what you think should be done on the Sabbath.

I do hope you read scripture better than you follow my posts...

If you would read history you would see when Sabbath keeping became officially made Sunday power hour worship hour...

I don't say Sabbath is Sunday keeping...

But you do what you do because you don't follow truth but 9/10 worship...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You were right you muslim really do dispise anyone who breaks the Sabbath.

clefty

I said
You were right you muslim really do dispise anyone who breaks the Sabbath.

I am gonna call it the 9/10 sickness...

It's a disease that the one afflicted believes in a lie...and then sees even more lies to maintain that first lie...kinda like an addiction

Other symptoms include squeaking...more results to follow as the research continues

clefty

It's a disease that the one afflicted believes in a lie...and then sees even more lies to maintain that first lie...kinda like an addiction

Other symptoms include squeaking...more results to follow as the research continues

This just in:

Another symptom of 9/10 disease is the poor soul afflicted feels it necessary to gain attention and spread his fever around making 9/10 of 9 or 10 other topics and even those unrelated but usually targeted to bolster that initial lie...

Research is continuing to isolate whether or not it is 9 out of 10 posts are true or false or if every post is 9/10 accurate or false...

A conclusion successfully reached is any set of 10 will be impacted. Such as a recipe with 10 items...either 9 will be falsified and 1 correct or 9 will be accurately followed and the 1 will be altered. The later seems preferrable...

More to follow.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lolol That is like a badge of honor to a born again Christian.

John 15:20-21
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol That is like a badge of honor to a born again Christian.

John 15:20-21
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
(NKJ)

Another example: bolded is the case in point of the 9/10 disease...those who persecute are those that do NOT know the One who sent His Son...

He is found all over the OT...considered abolished and not brought into the NT by any who suffer 9/10 disease...they refuse to see anything brought over from the OT into the NT...

Those that DO know the One in the OT know the One He sent and in NO WAY wish to persecute those that follow the One He from the OT sent...not suffering 9/10 but able to see 10/10 they know how much the OT is to be seen in the NT

keypurr

Go and sin no more.

Is not sin the breaking of God's commandments?

The Sabbath is a commandment, right?

It is the day that God says to remember who the creator is.

Case dismissed Squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Another example: bolded is the case in point of the 9/10 disease...those who persecute are those that do NOT know the One who sent His Son...

He is found all over the OT...considered abolished and not brought into the NT by any who suffer 9/10 disease...they refuse to see anything brought over from the OT into the NT...

Those that DO know the One in the OT know the One He sent and in NO WAY wish to persecute those that follow the One He from the OT sent...not suffering 9/10 but able to see 10/10 they know how much the OT is to be seen in the NT

I said
lolol A Christian warns others a few times, and then rejects them. You muslim nag harass torment, because you despise anyone who doesn't keep the Sabbath. You muslim must lead a torchered life trying to get people to do what you want.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Go and sin no more.

Is not sin the breaking of God's commandments?

The Sabbath is a commandment, right?

It is the day that God says to remember who the creator is.

Case dismissed Squeaky.

I said
It is old testament commandment. Everything up until John the Baptist is old testament law. So you have fallen from grace.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol A Christian warns others a few times, and then rejects them. You muslim nag harass torment, because you despise anyone who doesn't keep the Sabbath. You muslim must lead a torchered life trying to get people to do what you want.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

Your 9/10 disease is in an acute episode.

I won't reject you brother, am not a a Muslim, don't despise those who don't keep the Sabbath, and am trying to have people see Him His way and have them do what HE DID...

I also don't think you divisive at all but a grumpy but entertained old man that sits in back of the innernutz and hurumphs about scripture and spam...some personal meat understanding

You merely divide yourself from well 1/10 of that which represents His people...you are 9/10 which is closer than say 8/10 or Muslims...lol

Oh wait not keeping 1 does unravel the first 2 as you have another god which accepts less than 10 and have created an idol of your everyday Sabbath...oh and lie about it...so that has you down to 6/10

But still closer than Muslims...

clefty

I said
It is old testament commandment. Everything up until John the Baptist is old testament law. So you have fallen from grace.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Yes because we all know that when the teacher walks in he teaches something different than the text book, or tutor or other teaching aids...

When the teacher comes he annuls and makes void the very doctrines and principle he teaches and represents for merely being there...

It's 2 + 2 = 4 until the teacher comes...then it is 5 or CAT or we are free from the laws of math completely...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes because we all know that when the teacher walks in he teaches something different than the text book, or tutor or other teaching aids...

When the teacher comes he annuls and makes void the very doctrines and principle he teaches and represents for merely being there...

It's 2 + 2 = 4 until the teacher comes...then it is 5 or CAT or we are free from the laws of math completely...LOL

I said
ROFLOL I keep refuting everything you say with scripture. And you don't have any scripture so you keep throwing out the carnal silliness that you do carnally. You have really become a joke in spiritual matters. Are all muslims like this????

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I keep refuting everything you say with scripture. And you don't have any scripture so you keep throwing out the carnal silliness that you do carnally. You have really become a joke in spiritual matters. Are all muslims like this????

Ask Muslims...I wouldn't know

but I do know not all who follow Him claim He changed prior Law...His Father's immutable Law

Don't you think that if the Law could be changed He would have changed it and not have to die.

He didn't want to die right?

Don't you think that if it was 9/10 law that so many more martyrs would have made compromises and changes in order not to have to be so uncompromising even unto their death...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ask Muslims...I wouldn't know

but I do know not all who follow Him claim He changed prior Law...His Father's immutable Law

Don't you think that if the Law could be changed He would have changed it and not have to die.

He didn't want to die right?

Don't you think that if it was 9/10 law that so many more martyrs would have made compromises and changes in order not to have to be so uncompromising even unto their death...

I said
Blah blah blah. Have you read the thread on the ignorant. You really should read it.

clefty

I said
Blah blah blah. Have you read the thread on the ignorant. You really should read it.

You should read what the Lord of the Sabbath said about how we are to live...and love...

Or even start a thread about the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's reform in attempts to restore His works we do after Faith saves us...

The grace to be given a blue print of what is expected...

What gives that TOL doesn't even have that? Oh nevermind...stoopid counter reformers

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should read what the Lord of the Sabbath said about how we are to live...and love...

Or even start a thread about the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's reform in attempts to restore His works we do after Faith saves us...

The grace to be given a blue print of what is expected...

What gives that TOL doesn't even have that? Oh nevermind...stoopid counter reformers

I said
You are an intellectual idiot. If you think your nagging can affect a born again Christian.
The problem with the carnal mind and the intellect.
I seen a TV interview with three college students. That had graduated from college in psychology
They ask them what was the most important thing you learned. They said that there is no absolutes in the English language. With the English language you will never come to an absolute in a conversation.
I see that in here with all these long drawn out conversation where you engage in carnal reasoning and logic.
But there is an absolute in scripture. The only guarantee in the whole bible. The Holy Spirit quoting you a verse in your own mind. You can see I have used this in all my conversations. But as you can see so many in here don't know the Holy Spirit. So they go all bitter on me and try to use the human wisdom from English reasoning to argue with me.
If you want an absolute in your mind find the Holy Spirit and then purge all that carnality. I'm telling you its a great life. I do get tickled watching them trying to over ride Gods word with no more than there own human wisdom.