Sabbath

clefty

I said
Are you really that blind. Or do you really think you can change Gods Word with denial.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
(NKJ)

LOL...your misuse of this text is a LIE and now by repeating it often enough you hope to have it become the new truth...

Was it Hitler or Goebbels that knew that tactic worked?...

Well no need for you to do what so many already have done for you...you stand with them on the way that is broad...

No need my meat eating friend...your ways will end come paradise...HalleluYah

The lower case L law of priesthood was changed...indeed the temple too...but not the Law itself...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL...your misuse of this text is a LIE and now by repeating it often enough you hope to have it become the new truth...

Was it Hitler or Goebbels that knew that tactic worked?...

Well no need for you to do what so many already have done for you...you stand with them on the way that is broad...

No need my meat eating friend...your ways will end come paradise...HalleluYah

The lower case L law of priesthood was changed...indeed the temple too...but not the Law itself...

I said
ROFLOL You cant really think that kind of camouflage is any good do you.You can flex your intellectual muscles all you want. If you don't have the Word abiding in you, you cant have the truth about God. Your just full of blasphemy.

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You cant really think that kind of camouflage is any good do you.You can flex your intellectual muscles all you want. If you don't have the Word abiding in you, you cant have the truth about God. Your just full of blasphemy.

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

I do have His word abiding in me...is why I wish to keep the Sabbath...as He instructed His sheep to follow Him

I just don't have as much word as you do because you added to it...added so much you get to choose which commandment you keep and how to keep it...

Now that does take intellectual muscles...come by all your mental gymnastics...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do have His word abiding in me...is why I wish to keep the Sabbath...as He instructed His sheep to follow Him

I just don't have as much word as you do because you added to it...added so much you get to choose which commandment you keep and how to keep it...

Now that does take intellectual muscles...come by all your mental gymnastics...lol

I said
lolol You don't have His Word(verses) abiding in you. You have the counterfeit which is your intellectual manipulation. The Holy Spirit only quotes the verses. The devil blocks the Holy Spirit from speaking to you because you trust in your own human logic. You use that human logic to argue with me and the Holy spirit when we give you all them verses that you ignore and reject.
The quoted Word can not be perverted or twisted. YOU CANT DO THAT. The devil gives you all that human wisdom and logic, and you don't resist him. You turn over control of your mind to the devil.

John 8:44
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol You don't have His Word(verses) abiding in you. You have the counterfeit which is your intellectual manipulation. The Holy Spirit only quotes the verses. The devil blocks the Holy Spirit from speaking to you because you trust in your own human logic. You use that human logic to argue with me and the Holy spirit when we give you all them verses that you ignore and reject.
The quoted Word can not be perverted or twisted. YOU CANT DO THAT. The devil gives you all that human wisdom and logic, and you don't resist him. You turn over control of your mind to the devil.

John 8:44
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments,[/] is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

You claim to only have to keep 9/10 of the commandments...

His love perfected in the keeping...of all of His commandments of God...add to that the testimony of his Son

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus commandments are God's Commandments. Jesus law is God's law. And under this new law God can annul anything He likes in the Old Testament.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

John 14:15-17
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

clefty

Jesus commandments are God's Commandments. Jesus law is God's law. And under this new law God can annul anything He likes in the Old Testament.

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

John 14:15-17
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Yup the Father and Son are ONE and with the same Law...and yes He could have annulled anything He wanted...so He did and freed Himself by His death from the covenant made with blood Israel...but then made a new one with His Laws written again...to be kept again...

And yes He could have annulled any Law He wanted but didn't...that would be against what was previously said about His Law being FOREVER...

Is why His Son taught it lived it exemplified it even after His death...as did His followers...as His people still have a sabbatismos...

The sign...of His people

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup the Father and Son are ONE and with the same Law...and yes He could have annulled anything He wanted...so He did and freed Himself by His death from the covenant made with blood Israel...but then made a new one with His Laws written again...to be kept again...

And yes He could have annulled any Law He wanted but didn't...that would be against what was previously said about His Law being FOREVER...

Is why His Son taught it lived it exemplified it even after His death...as did His followers...as His people still have a sabbatismos...

The sign...of His people

I Yeah! Your slow but your coming around. You understand that God can change His law and annul anything from the old testament He decides to. Which is the old covenant, the law, and commandments.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Your almost a believer.

clefty

I Yeah! Your slow but your coming around. You understand that God can change His law and annul anything from the old testament He decides to. Which is the old covenant, the law, and commandments.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Your almost a believer.

Lol...just because I said He could doesn't mean He could...so I said he couldn't...

Moses actually stopped Him from annulling people like you...who took His forever unchangeable Law and made well "Hey whatever I choose" with it...

Just like you do...

If He did annul His Law then He would contradict Himself...as He said it was forever...certainly still up to now as sin is still all around and ALL is not yet fulfilled...

Covenants contain Laws...these TWO contain most the same...not 9/10 as you would have it...

But I guess you worship another 9/10 god...and Jews Muslims worship a no Son God...

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I couldn't get past that.

You can't get past yourself...into Him His way...

I said He could have annulled His Law but just because I said He could doesn't mean He could...so I gave the reason He couldn't...because of something He said previously...His Law is forever...

Just like when you say you love Jesus but you don't because of something you said previously..."I can choose to keep a commandment or not"...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can't get past yourself...into Him His way...

I said He could have annulled His Law but just because I said He could doesn't mean He could...so I gave the reason He couldn't...because of something He said previously...His Law is forever...

Just like when you say you love Jesus but you don't because of something you said previously..."I can choose to keep a commandment or not"...

I said
ROFLOL When did you become a comedian.

clefty

I said
All you have to do is show me the verse in the new testament that backs up your claim. And you CANT DO THAT.

Which verse?... the one that says 9/10 worship is ok? Nope...you are so correct...I can't do that because your gospel your view is not written in the New Testament or even the old actually...

What is written is that we do just as He did and He did His Father's will...His will, His way, His commandments...including all 10...revealed in the Old affirmed in the New...

To do His Will on earth as it is in heaven...or as I am fond of saying...on earth when it was a paradise...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Which verse?... the one that says 9/10 worship is ok? Nope...you are so correct...I can't do that because your gospel your view is not written in the New Testament or even the old actually...

What is written is that we do just as He did and He did His Father's will...His will, His way, His commandments...including all 10...revealed in the Old affirmed in the New...

To do His Will on earth as it is in heaven...or as I am fond of saying...on earth when it was a paradise...

I said
Now what did Jesus do? He obeyed God, and when God told Him to change the law He changed the Law. When God told Him to annul the former commandments He annulled the former commandments. And when God told Jesus to make a new covenant Jesus made a new covenant.

(NKJ)

And we are to follow Jesus' example.

1 Pet 2:21-22
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

rstrats

Squeaky,
re: "... Jesus made a new covenant."

What are the terms of this new covenant, i.e., contract? What does the one party agree to and what does the second party agree to? And without agreement, there can be no contract - in other words, no covenant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,
re: "... Jesus made a new covenant."

What are the terms of this new covenant, i.e., contract? What does the one party agree to and what does the second party agree to? And without agreement, there can be no contract - in other words, no covenant.

I said
ROFLOL I have seen a lot of people assume a word by changing the word. Your assuming that the covenant is a man made contract, and it isn't. the new covenant is an option to the eternal lake of fire. If we obey the new covenant we will not go into the lake of fire. I thinking I believe it. Now the new covenant alone no matter what the outcome I have found to be worth trying. My whole life has changed for the better. But if it turns out there is nothing after death, I loose nothing. But if it turns out there is an eternal lake of fire I gain everything. Its a win, win situation. For me that is.
But if I am right, it is really, really bad for those who disagree with the covenant.