Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh my...

at least it's not as bad as how this one misuses and misapplies Romans 14

"Obviously, I have said all of that to say this- that whether one is gay or not, is a matter between oneself and God, and Christians are not to pass judgement, but to realize, "that by his own master he stands or falls" and not to "put obstacles in your brother's way." The danger here is that gay, lesbian and transgendered people are staying away from the church because of the hate and judgement that they feel, and that this is an "obstacle" in the path of those who need salvation. As Christians judge "disputable matters" and pass judgement upon those who practice homosexuality, they form a "stumbling block" that is very spiritually harmful to gay and lesbian people."

http://whosoever.org/v3i1/romans.html

"Let each be fully convinced in his own mind" is not exactly follow your own heart...

We should wish to die to self and carnal flesh and do as He commands-His way His calendar...and as He DID that we might do the same...exact same actually...take up our cross daily...not just once...

Thankfully we have still a seventh day sabbath rest...

I said
ROFLOL You have come up with some weird and perverted concepts, but this one takes the cake.
Now your exspoiting homosexuals for one of your deceptions. You have no shame what so ever.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You have come up with some weird and perverted concepts, but this one takes the cake.
Now your exspoiting homosexuals for one of your deceptions. You have no shame what so ever.

I am what?

It is not ironic that Romans 14 is used for many such deviations and "do what thou wilt"

From homosexuality to choose a commandment if you want or not...or redefine it to one's own defiled conviction...

People distort so much to continue a deception...

This is not the only text either...but you haven't abused all the other ones they do...just some...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am what?

It is not ironic that Romans 14 is used for many such deviations and "do what thou wilt"

From homosexuality to choose a commandment if you want or not...or redefine it to one's own defiled conviction...

People distort so much to continue a deception...

This is not the only text either...but you haven't abused all the other ones they do...just some...

I said
ROFLOL You are an idiot.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You are an idiot.

Laugh it up...I have debated many gays and they also insist OT is no longer binding...is not in the LOVE of the NT...is not in the commandments of GRACE in JESUS...

They too claim the law is changed... It's a NEW COVENANT just follow the Spirit...the law of Liberty...you are not under the law of OT condemnation...

Gays love to claim new insight new understanding from translations and versions...and NEW revelations...MEAT understanding...not just milk understands without the revelations

They insist we are not under the OT law but free to choose...not to judge...to love...as long as one is convinced in their own minds...

Paul would be horrified...and Peter would be saying "I told you so...you wrote things too complicated For the unstable"

NONE of these traditions were what they taught in the NT but warned about...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Laugh it up...I have debated many gays and they also insist OT is no longer binding...is not in the LOVE of the NT...is not in the commandments of GRACE in JESUS...

They too claim the law is changed... It's a NEW COVENANT just follow the Spirit...the law of Liberty...you are not under the law of OT condemnation...

Gays love to claim new insight new understanding from translations and versions...and NEW revelations...MEAT understanding...not just milk understands without the revelations

They insist we are not under the OT law but free to choose...not to judge...to love...as long as one is convinced in their own minds...

Paul would be horrified...and Peter would be saying "I told you so...you wrote things too complicated For the unstable"

NONE of these traditions were what they taught in the NT but warned about...

I said
ROFLOL you have really lost it. Your just making this stuff up as you go. You really don't care who you exploit to get your deceptive message out there. The way you criticize Christians and Jews are you sure your not muslim?

clefty

I said
ROFLOL you have really lost it. Your just making this stuff up as you go. You really don't care who you exploit to get your deceptive message out there. The way you criticize Christians and Jews are you sure your not muslim?

Actually even Muslims despise Sabbath breakers...

Surah 2:65 And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all." 66 Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people. (Maududi)

These were Jews who broke their sabbaths...and well...makes for an interesting history...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually even Muslims despise Sabbath breakers...

Surah 2:65 And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all." 66 Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people. (Maududi)

These were Jews who broke their sabbaths...and well...makes for an interesting history...

I said
Wait that is interesting. What is Surah?

clefty

I said
Wait that is interesting. What is Surah?

Lol...of course Sabbath breakers are interesting to you...even if Muslim myth

Sura/Surah is from the Koran/Quran

So what about Islam besides Sabbath breakers appeals to you so much?

You keep bringing it up...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...of course Sabbath breakers are interesting to you...even if Muslim myth

Sura/Surah is from the Koran/Quran

So what about Islam besides Sabbath breakers appeals to you so much?

You keep bringing it up...

I said
Koran/Quran
Are them different?And someone told me the muslim keep the Sabbath.

clefty

I said
Koran/Quran
Are them different?And someone told me the muslim keep the Sabbath.

Sorry you believe so much misinformation and deception...and about Islam...

Typical of one who doesn't search himself and pray to the lord for guidance and understanding...pray to the Lord of the Sabbath that is

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry you believe so much misinformation and deception...and about Islam...

Typical of one who doesn't search himself and pray to the lord for guidance and understanding...pray to the Lord of the Sabbath that is

I said
lolol So you don't know either.

clefty

I said
lolol So you don't know either.

I know how you desperately argue out of how we are to worship as He asked of us. Badly. LOL

And using similar arguments gays do too...

At least Muslims are honest enough to admit they worship their own way...another god...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know how you desperately argue out of how we are to worship as He asked of us. Badly. LOL

And using similar arguments gays do too...

At least Muslims are honest enough to admit they worship their own way...another god...

I said
What do you mean by "another god"???

clefty

I said
What do you mean by "another god"???

Well that is simple...My God, Yah, had a Son...and well their god Allah did not...

So theirs is another god...

Surprised your meat understanding didn't grasp that...

Kinda like My God Yah has an eternal Law that even His Son kept and told us too...

but some people worship a god who had a son that allows whenever worship whatever commandment as long as they are fully convinced in their own mind of it...which naturally makes another Christ and another gospel...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well that is simple...My God, Yah, had a Son...and well their god Allah did not...

So theirs is another god...

Surprised your meat understanding didn't grasp that...

Kinda like My God Yah has an eternal Law that even His Son kept and told us too...

but some people worship a god who had a son that allows whenever worship whatever commandment as long as they are fully convinced in their own mind of it...which naturally makes another Christ and another gospel...

I said
I don't know, but didn't the muslims god have a son call mohommad?

clefty

I said
I don't know, but didn't the muslims god have a son call mohommad?

No. He is considered a prophet. GOD IS ONE is their thing...not two, certainly not three...their biggest grievance of Christianity is that we make the idol of the triune God...

Oh boy Squeaky I sure hope you are ready when the time comes to testify and present your case to them...

Be wise as serpents means ya gotta learn how they think...but be harmless as doves...recall the Holy Spirit was represented as a dove...

By that I mean things like the crusades to reclaim the "holy" lands or current Jesuit Zionist American foreign policy to bring worship to the first beast Rome as per rev 18...would make more sense if rather than a dove the Holy Spirit was portrayed as a bird of prey...an eagle or something...

But it is not...so we gotta be harmless as doves not screaming eagles of war...when filled with it...

Alas...now the Muslim grasshoppers will punish the world its failed reformation...in continuation towards final Babylon world government...

There is a sign that sanctifies His own however and sets them apart as having come out of her...

Bet you will never guess...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. He is considered a prophet. GOD IS ONE is their thing...not two, certainly not three...their biggest grievance of Christianity is that we make the idol of the triune God...

Oh boy Squeaky I sure hope you are ready when the time comes to testify and present your case to them...

Be wise as serpents means ya gotta learn how they think...but be harmless as doves...recall the Holy Spirit was represented as a dove...

By that I mean things like the crusades to reclaim the "holy" lands or current Jesuit Zionist American foreign policy to bring worship to the first beast Rome as per rev 18...would make more sense if rather than a dove the Holy Spirit was portrayed as a bird of prey...an eagle or something...

But it is not...so we gotta be harmless as doves not screaming eagles of war...when filled with it...

Alas...now the Muslim grasshoppers will punish the world its failed reformation...in continuation towards final Babylon world government...

There is a sign that sanctifies His own however and sets them apart as having come out of her...

Bet you will never guess...

I said
What is the sign?

clefty

I said
What is the sign?

Exodus 20:12"Also I gave them My sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them."

Exodus 30: 13"But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you."

Isaiah 56:6 'And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--'

Is why

"'For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before Me,’ says the LORD, ‘So shall your descendants and your name remain. And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,’"says the LORD” (Isaiah 66:22-23)

"There remains for the people of God a Sabbath keeping." Heb. 4:9

See how the Sabbath is for His people and sets them apart from the world?

Sanctifies them for a purpose...to worship.

Plenty of meat there for you to chew on...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 20:12"Also I gave them My sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them."

Exodus 30: 13"But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you."

Isaiah 56:6 'And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--'

Is why

"'For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before Me,’ says the LORD, ‘So shall your descendants and your name remain. And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,’"says the LORD” (Isaiah 66:22-23)

"There remains for the people of God a Sabbath keeping." Heb. 4:9

See how the Sabbath is for His people and sets them apart from the world?

Sanctifies them for a purpose...to worship.

Plenty of meat there for you to chew on...

I said
Oh I just wanted to prove to everyone that your a muslim trying to cause confusion In Christian and Jew religions. You bad mouth the Jews, you bad mouth the Christians, and you glorify muslims.

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)