Sabbath

rstrats

clefty,
re: "The NC cannot be changed after it was sealed by the blood and death of Christ that Friday afternoon..."

If I might cut into the Pee-wee Herman routines for a moment to ask an off topic question about your comment regarding Friday afternoon: How do you account for the missing 3rd night?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
clefty,
re: "The NC cannot be changed after it was sealed by the blood and death of Christ that Friday afternoon..."

If I might cut into the Pee-wee Herman routines for a moment to ask an off topic question about your comment regarding Friday afternoon: How do you account for the missing 3rd night?

I said
Do you know that you are speaking to an antichrist???
Anyone who will not confess Jesus as the Son of God, or their Lord and Savior is an antichrist.

Rom 10:8-9
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

clefty

clefty,
yes...

If I might cut into the Pee-wee Herman routines for a moment to ask an off topic question
ha...yup...this thread has an odd funhouse feel to it...

about your comment regarding Friday afternoon: How do you account for the missing 3rd night?

I start the count of three days and three nights before He is arrested not dead...confined as Jonah was 3 x 3 and also not dead...

He was restricted to Jerusalem the heart of the earth after Judas took the money to hand Him over ...start the count ThursDAY FriDAY and Sabbath add their nights and you have 3 x 3

Sunday morning at dawn, when days begin, the tomb is merely discovered empty...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yes...

ha...yup...this thread has an odd funhouse feel to it...

I start the count of three days and three nights before He is arrested not dead...confined as Jonah was 3 x 3 and also not dead...

He was restricted to Jerusalem the heart of the earth after Judas took the money to hand Him over ...start the count ThursDAY FriDAY and Sabbath add their nights and you have 3 x 3

Sunday morning at dawn, when days begin, the tomb is merely discovered empty...

I said
TO EVERYONE clefty is an antichrist. So beware of his deceptions.