Really Good Beer

Buzzword

I generally don't like beer or beer drinkers. And I suspect that Jesus doesn't either.

You know you could have just kept scrolling instead of wasting the time and energy required to post this asinine bit of vitriol, right?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Anybody know if really good beer is sold in bottles larger than 12 oz. anywhere?

YES. You can find growlers in Central Market, Whole foods, good liquor stores, and if you live near OKC(If I remember correctly) there may be specialty beer stores there. In San Antonio there is a place called "Big Hops Growler Station" where you can drink pints, and also puchase a growler of your favorite beer to take home.

zoo22

Well, I'd say Winnie-the-Pooh was probably the best. I mean, he got into a whole lot of trouble, but you know, that happens. Same thing with Paddington. Or Yogi. But when it came down to it, they were all really good bears. Oh, beer. Sorry.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yogi Bear was the best bear.

Do you know the song?

Yogi Bear is smarter than the average bear,
Yogi is always in the ranger's hair,
have a picnic basket and you will find him there,
stiffing down more goodies than the average bear.

He will sleep till noon, but before it's dark,
he will have every picnic basket in Jellystone park.

Yogi as it better than a millionaire.

You finish.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I was in Dallas/Ft. Worth this past April. There was a restaurant near my hotel that had Deep Ellum IPA on draft. It was pretty good.

Have you ever had Deep Ellum IPA?

YES. It is another wonderful beer. However, I've heard the guy that owns the deep ellum brewery isn't a real nice cat, so I don't drink it as often as I would were he a gentleman.

Selaphiel

I generally don't like beer or beer drinkers. And I suspect that Jesus doesn't either.

Then maybe stick to the rules you seem to demand that everyone else follow when they are in your threads.
I'm starting to doubt that you like anyone.

Stupidity is not allowed in this thread. Isn't that what you tell others in your thread?

And I am perfectly confident that Jesus likes beer drinkers.

Damian

Stupidity is not allowed in this thread. Isn't that what you tell others in your thread?

I said that I neither like beer nor beer drinkers. Why is that stupidity? Beer drinkers reek. Thy are also constitute the main demographic in DUIs. So, my dislike for beer drinkers is more than justified.

And I am perfectly confident that Jesus likes beer drinkers.

Well, I may have overstated my point. I'll grant you that. Jesus may like beer drinkers, but he defintely doesn't like beer.

Selaphiel

I said that I neither like beer nor beer drinkers. Why is that stupidity? Beer drinkers reek. Thy are also constitute the main demographic in DUIs. So, my dislike for beer drinkers is more than justified.

Abusus non tollit usum.

It is stupidity to come into a thread about enjoying good beer and talk down about beer drinkers. This thread is about enjoying good beer for its good taste. It has nothing to do with drunkness and certainly nothing to do with driving under influence of alcohol.
If you are basing your dislike of people who drink beer based on the tiny minority of them that abuse beer (I do not see how that is exclusive to beer, that is a general alcohol abuse problem), then that is your problem.

Damian

Abusus non tollit usum.

It is stupidity to come into a thread about enjoying good beer and talk down about beer drinkers. This thread is about enjoying good beer for its good taste. It has nothing to do with drunkness and certainly nothing to do with driving under influence of alcohol.
If you are basing your dislike of people who drink beer based on the tiny minority of them that abuse beer (I do not see how that is exclusive to beer, that is a general alcohol abuse problem), then that is your problem.

Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed. Consider yourself to have been smacked with the truth.

Last edited:

Damian

You know you could have just kept scrolling instead of wasting the time and energy required to post this asinine bit of vitriol, right?

Well, "Guinness" is alright (not great, but alright). I don't have a problem with the Irish pub atmosphere. Perhaps, I have some Celtic blood flowing through my veins.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Do you eat at all? Or is the spirit of the Lord enough?
I was not talking about food - physical or spiritual.

It was about - errrr - spirits!

The ones which come in bottles!

The bottles of the spirit of the Lord is us humans :)

And we do not mix the spirit with the beer.

Buzzword

beer_toast.jpg

beer_628x436.jpg

beer-lineup-big-all.jpg

Beer-Wallpapers-7.jpg

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except that beer is physically food, which you were talking about.

So mixing food with the spirit is OK?