questions for christians

God's Truth

Yes you do insult all the time.
Lying is a tool of the devil.

Telling you not to accuse is not wrong. How do you ever get that it is wrong to tell someone they are wrong for insulting? How do you ever get that it is wrong to tell you that you ARE what you falsely accuse me of being?

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Tell me how it is wrong to tell you that after you verbally abuse me and accuse me?

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Zechariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.

God's Truth

"People who do not have the truth," according to GT:

Matthew 23:16 (KJV) ---"blind guides"
Matthew 23:17 (KJV) ---"fools and blind"
Matthew 23:23 (KJV) ---"hypocrites"
Matthew 23:27 (KJV) ---"like unto whited sepulchres"
Matthew 23:33 (KJV) ---"serpents" ; "generation of vipers"

John 8:55 (KJV) ---"liar"
God's truth.

Firstly, you are no Jesus and you are no John the baptizer, the greatest man ever besides Jesus.

Secondly, Jesus didn't tell people what they were every time instead of speaking to them about the truth.

You verbally abuse.

You also falsely accuse.

Can you imagine what the Bible would look like if verbally abusing people was part of Jesus' teachings?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Tell me why you will not tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?
Tell me if you have yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded??????
tick-tock

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Firstly, you are no Jesus and you are no John the baptizer.

Secondly, Jesus didn't tell people what they were every time instead of speaking to them about the truth.

You verbally abuse.

You also falsely accuse.

Can you imagine what the Bible would look like if verbally abusing people was part of Jesus' teachings?
Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.
She's messed up big time.

God's Truth

You are proof that you do not understand what verbal abuse is.

You sound nothing like Jesus.

Jesus did not abuse calling someone a blind guide.

You are as a glutton who does not know when or how to stop.

God's Truth

Like GT says, you are no Jesus, so you should not judge His servants the way you.

Amen.

They find a scripture where Jesus calls someone a blind guide, and they think that means they are right in calling people 'idiots', morons', stupid, etc. They think they can say it as much as they want and anytime they want, and they do it all the time. They are abusive. God does not like abusive people.

They are badly mistaken.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
We have to obey everything that Jesus commands us.

If you fail at one thing, then you are living in sin.
Why do you keep avoiding answering the question?????
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
They find a scripture where Jesus calls someone a blind guide, and they think that means they are right in calling people 'idiots', morons', stupid, etc. They think they can say it as much as they want and anytime they want, and they do it all the time. They are abusive. God does not like abusive people.
That would be you.

They are badly mistaken.
That is definitely you.

God's Truth

Why do you keep avoiding answering the question?????
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?????

How many times does it have to be explained to you?

Now tell us what you say we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

According to your logic, we have to obey NOTHING.

According to your logic, all the Jews were to bring Jesus a donkey and its colt because he said it to one Jew.

What you say is ill logical and not from God.

You are trying to be crafty.

Jesus gives commands to enter salvation.

You keep harassing me and talking about how we do not have to obey everything he said and you call me a liar.

What don't you get that there are commands for the New Covenant and you have to obey to enter?

God's Truth

Jesus gave the guidelines for the covenant of his blood.

Blood covenants must be followed exactly.

Tambora will NOT tell you what Jesus says when he walked the earth that we have to obey.

It seems that she cannot bring herself to say it.

She gives scriptures that quote Jesus when she thinks it says we do not have to obey---according to her, those are the times Jesus is speaking to us.

What a mess.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
How many times does it have to be explained to you?
How about you explain it with a yes or no, like you demand others to do?
Now answer.
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?
Yes or no?