questions for christians

God's Truth

How about you explain it with a yes or no, like you demand others to do?
Now answer.
Have you yet repented of spreading the lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?
Yes or no?

You have to obey everything that Jesus commands.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT will NOT tell you if she has repented of telling the same lie over and over again, that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded..

It seems that she cannot bring herself to say it.

What a mess.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to obey everything that Jesus commands.
And there it is, folks.
The same old lie this loon tells over and over again.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

What a mess for her!

popsthebuilder

Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.
Matthew: 5. 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

2 Corinthians: 11. 19. For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.

2 Corinthians: 12. 11. I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Verbally abusing people was part of quote-unquote Jesus' teachings, so it would look like exactly how it looks now, you disjointed idiot. You enormous dolt. You utterly full-up-to-the-brim moron.

Are you not a member of the RCC, worship Mary, and obey the anti-Christ Pope?

LA

God's Truth

And there it is, folks.
The same old lie this loon tells over and over again.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

What a mess for her!

Jesus 'charged' his disciples AT THAT time not to tell he was Jesus the Christ.

That is NOT A TEACHING.

We have to OBEY JESUS' teachings for salvation.

With your reasoning, no Jew could ever tell anyone that he was the Christ.

Obey Jesus and you will be given wisdom, and even sense that is common.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer, that isn't also some sort of insult. :p

I am sorry sir, but you have been insulting your enemy big time.
Jesus says to love your enemy, friend.

Read Jesus' word, dear.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Read Jesus' word, dear.
Quote-unquote Jesus insulted His enemies big time. Read quote-unquote Jesus' word, dear. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When it comes to simple and basic of Christianity, those saved Christians don't have much to say.

They are so busy studying man's doctrines instead of what Jesus teaches.

KingdomRose

No. Neither do you. You would literally have to move to Jerusalem, rebuild the temple, and find a Levite priest. If you can't do that, You can't love Jesus as much as you want to either. I already said, whatever I can, I do follow. I try not to worry about what I will eat, what I will drink, or what I will wear. How are you doing? Which ones are you following daily? Which ones are you missing? Jesus said He was going to tell some who do "all these things in Your name" to depart, He never knew them.

Wow, how artfully you distorted what Jesus said. He very clearly taught that his followers were to do good works. Now you come along and say that he really didn't want them to do works in his name? Come on.

Matthew 7:21-23 refers to those religions whose leaders say "oh didn't we do this and that for you?" but he already said that only those doing the will of his Father would gain the Kingdom of heaven (Matt.7:21). They were obviously those who WEREN'T doing the will of the Father.

KingdomRose

Mat 7:22

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 

But they were just mouthing the right words and doing things for show. They hadn't done the will of the Father (Matt.7:21) that is why Jesus said "I never knew you." It's sad how shallow your understanding of Scripture is.

KingdomRose

Can you believe that you can become born of God
and never commit another sin?

Are you hallucinating???? If you say that you do not sin, the Bible says you're a LIAR. (I John 1:8) We can't escape the sin we inherited from Adam, which is non-deliberate sin. That is why Jesus died for us! Did you forget that?

We can refrain from committing DELIBERATE sins, but no one can stop sinning completely.

Lon

Wow, how artfully you distorted what Jesus said. He very clearly taught that his followers were to do good works.
:nono: Actually the opposite: Conditions to be met, not commands you or I can accomplish. Please listen (not to agree, just to know): this is a HUGE paradigm difference between JW's and us: We believe MANY of your 'commands' aren't commands, but rather that Jesus is 'describing' a condition to be met. In fact, Hebrews goes into great depth that God will write His laws on hearts ("He" "His" work, the condition to be met is God's work). See John 8:24 Compare it to Ephesians 2:8-10

Look KR, I know you disagree and indeed cannot accept this. Realize however it is exactly what we believe. You couldn't possibly communicate effectively with us or convert us to your way of thinking. What you can do, is 1) see it in futility and 2) see the incredibly deep conviction of it: Jesus didn't call us to 'do' but explain rather what we have to be. At the very least, I think it something you can grasp.

Now you come along and say that he really didn't want them to do works in his name? Come on.
Yes, this is a semblance with a few explanations of some of what I am saying. It is 'better' explained in the paragraph above, but yes, most of what Jesus actually commanded, was for the Jewish disciples. Rather, the 'conditions to be met" must precede any 'doing' otherwise it is just works of the flesh.

Matthew 7:21-23 refers to those religions whose leaders say "oh didn't we do this and that for you?" but he already said that only those doing the will of his Father would gain the Kingdom of heaven (Matt.7:21). They were obviously those who WEREN'T doing the will of the Father.
Yes, a 'condition' to be met that ONLY He can meet. See Ephesians 2:8&9 then 10

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Read Jesus' word, dear.

Let your love be without hypocrisy, hate evil.

If my enemy is evil, then I should hate him.

Again, you are not Jesus, so you have no qualification to rebuke or judge.

Are you sinless like Jesus?

Do not judge based on appearances, but judge with righteous judgment.

Jesus tells us to judge rightly. If we don't, we disobey God Himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You know what you are doing is troll?

Make your own thread.

Stop behaving like teenage bully.
:D You are funny dude. Quote-unquote what you are doing is troll. Another gem, along with "the forum meshak." God bless. O-K. ;)