JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I will not do that.

Tough.

If you cannot debate here in your own words than tell the person whose article you like so much to come and debate here.

You mean Pastor Enyart? You could just call into his show. 1-800-8-Enyart, or 1-800-836-9278, during the week (except on Thursdays and Fridays) and ask him whatever you like.

He's usually super busy, with most of his focus on saving the unborn. And his family. And his church ministry. And his radio show. And a plethora of other things he's busy with that are by far more important than coming on here to debate on a regular basis. You know, I have an idea, He has a website you could go to where he's recorded most of his evidence on topics. You may have heard of it. It's kgov.com.

Reactions: Lon

God's Truth

Tough.

You mean Pastor Enyart? You could just call into his show. 1-800-8-Enyart, or 1-800-836-9278, during the week (except on Thursdays and Fridays) and ask him whatever you like.

He's usually super busy, with most of his focus on saving the unborn. And his family. And his church ministry. And his radio show. And a plethora of other things he's busy with that are by far more important than coming on here to debate on a regular basis. You know, I have an idea, He has a website you could go to where he's recorded most of his evidence on topics. You may have heard of it. It's kgov.com.

No, I debate here.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I debate here.
Good. So do I. That's what this site is for. It's also for sharing evidence from other sources.

But if you don't want to follow links, that's fine. Just don't expect anyone else to follow your rules.

God's Truth

Good. So do I. That's what this site is for. It's also for sharing evidence from other sources.

But if you don't want to follow links, that's fine. Just don't expect anyone else to follow your rules.

What is so hard for you to understand that we are to debate here?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You apparently can't read...

I do debate here. But I also link to other sources who can explain things far better than I can. Why would I give you a sub-par explanation for something if I can link you to an in-depth explanation of it?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In other words, I don't value my thoughts over someone's who has studied the Bible for far longer than I have.

Let me ask you something: Did God appoint teachers of His Word? or did He instruct us all to study and form our own opinions of it?

God's Truth

In other words, I don't value my thoughts over someone's who has studied the Bible for far longer than I have.

Let me ask you something: Did God appoint teachers of His Word? or did He instruct us all to study and form our own opinions of it?

Study the Bible is not what gives wisdom.

Many a false teachers have read the Bible many times.

God's Truth

You apparently can't read...

I do debate here. But I also link to other sources who can explain things far better than I can. Why would I give you a sub-par explanation for something if I can link you to an in-depth explanation of it?

The Truth has to be in your heart and in your mind.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Study the Bible is not what gives wisdom.

Many a false teachers have read the Bible many times.

And people wonder why I repeat my questions so many times.

Did God appoint teachers to teach the Bible or not?

The Truth has to be in your heart and in your mind.

That would make what we believe subjective. And Truth is not subjective.

So again, why would I give an explanation is sub-par when an explanation for something has already been given that is far more in-depth than what I can do?

God's Truth

So again, why would I give an explanation is sub-par when an explanation for something has already been given that is far more in-depth than what I can do?

No, it would not make what we believe subjective.

How do you get Jesus putting his law on your heart and mind is subjective?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, it would not make what we believe subjective.

How do you get Jesus putting his law on your heart and mind is subjective?

oatmeal

Simple answer is "no" John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the way to the Father. The Father is the goal, the destination, Jesus Christ is the way to get there. Of course, he also states in this same verse, that no man can come to the Father but by him, so it is clear that without Jesus Christ there is no journey to the Father, let alone actually arriving there

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Simple answer is "no" John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the way to the Father. The Father is the goal, the destination, Jesus Christ is the way to get there. Of course, he also states in this same verse, that no man can come to the Father but by him, so it is clear that without Jesus Christ there is no journey to the Father, let alone actually arriving there
Who are you responding to? It would help if you would quote the person you're replying to, just saying.