questions for christians

God's Truth

You people are liars and trolls because you know you can't bring sacrifices to a priest (as He commanded) or miraculously heal the sick (as He commanded) and because you refuse to sell ALL that you have for the poor (as He commanded).

If you were honest enough to admit what is obvious even to children - that He cannot be obeyed to the letter from the four gospels - then people here might take you seriously.

If you were honest enough to admit that what is also obvious - that you just don't want to sell all that you have, and so refuse to obey Him - there too people might take you seriously.

But since you already know He can't be obeyed to the letter (because you don't), or won't sell all that you have, yet you insist on absolutely obedience, you people are liars.

What will happen to all liars.

According to what you just said, you make Jesus an ironic man who speaks some kind of satire.

Obey me, [even though you cannot], do this and do that, [even though you never will]...

What you teach is ludicrous and beyond a shame.

God's Truth

You people are liars and trolls because you know you can't bring sacrifices to a priest (as He commanded) or miraculously heal the sick (as He commanded) and because you refuse to sell ALL that you have for the poor (as He commanded).

If you were honest enough to admit what is obvious even to children - that He cannot be obeyed to the letter from the four gospels - then people here might take you seriously.

If you were honest enough to admit that what is also obvious - that you just don't want to sell all that you have, and so refuse to obey Him - there too people might take you seriously.

But since you already know He can't be obeyed to the letter (because you don't), or won't sell all that you have, yet you insist on absolutely obedience, you people are liars.

Jesus does not tell all to sell all they have. He told that to men he wanted to help him lay the foundation, men who would be traveling ministers with him.

Jesus did not promote worldwide homelessness.

With your faulty reasoning, you make the poor who receive things the greatest of sinners for excepting help and not staying poor by giving away what they just received.

You do not have understanding because guess what? Wisdom is given to those who obey!

God's Truth

Jesus does not tell all to heal the sick, he told that to those who were helping lay the foundation.

The foundation has been laid.

pondsbb

Jesus does not tell all to heal the sick, he told that to those who were helping lay the foundation.

Yes, Very often people are a lot like Peter when he asked the Lord what John should do.

John 21:20-22 KJV
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? [21] Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do ? [22] Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

The Lord basically told Peter that he should only worry about what He had told Peter to do.

He doesn't tell us all to do the same things.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Jesus came to earth to give us the guidelines to the New Covenant.

He then shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Jesus was not being ironic when he gave his teachings.

We was not setting us up for failure so that Paul could give us a new gospel where we do not have to do anything but believe. Believing without obeying is not the secret good news now revealed.

Jesus' words are forever and they are to all.

After Jesus died on the cross, he went TO HELL and preached the GOSPEL THERE.

Paul did not go to Hell to preach the fake gospel you claim he had.

Jesus went to Hell and preached THE GOSPEL there.

Jesus then ascended higher than all the heavens. Jesus filled the whole universe (see Ephesians 4:10)---Jesus FILLED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE with HIS TRUTH, His word, his teachings, HIS GOOD NEWS, His one and only gospel!

God's Truth

Yes, Very often people are a lot like Peter when he asked the Lord what John should do.

John 21:20-22 KJV
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? [21] Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do ? [22] Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

The Lord basically told Peter that he should only worry about what He had told Peter to do.

He doesn't tell us all to do the same things.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

That is right.

When Jesus and the disciples were laying the foundation, God testified to what they said.

God testified to what they said by allowing them to do many miraculous things.

God testified to the one and only gospel by allowing the apostles to do miraculous things.

Hebrews 2:4
God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Mark 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.

Matthew 10:1
Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

God already testified to His WORD.

We still have help from God and miracles do happen for us, but it is just not in the same way as the apostles did, raising those who have been dead past resuscitation time, giving sight to those born blind without any medical intervention, paralyzed from birth being able to miraculously walk, etc.

God can do anything He wants, but testifying to the gospel during the laying of the foundation has already happened.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Why did He say John 6:63 (KJV) if what you say is right? Offer your contextual reasoned explanation. :)

" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing "
hello, Nihilo:)
Why'd you not answer the question friend? If you don't have the answer, then you are duty-bound to discard your view wholesale because clearly it is not correct. It's the honest thing to do Meshak. Do be a dear. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Insults are NOT A DEFENSE for the truth.

Insults are what people have who do not have the truth.

If you do not have the truth, what else do you got to reply to me?
Foolish woman. If a person insults, it does NOT automatically mean they have no truth.
If it did, you would have to place yourself (who insults all the time) into your category of not having truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why'd you not answer the question friend? If you don't have the answer, then you are duty-bound to discard your view wholesale because clearly it is not correct. It's the honest thing to do Meshak. Do be a dear. :)

Because I don't want to start bickering match.

It seems all you want is to belittle me.

good day.

God's Truth

Why did He say John 6:63 (KJV) if what you say is right? Offer your contextual reasoned explanation. :)

You can obey in the spirit of your mind without moving.

You can forgive in your heart.

You can stop lusting in your heart.

You can stop hating in your heart.

You can confess and repent of your sins.

You can humble yourself as a little child.

You do not understand that unless and if...unless and if you obey Jesus---you will NEVER ENTER.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

God's Truth

Foolish woman. If a person insults, it does NOT automatically mean they have no truth.
If it did, you would have to place yourself (who insults all the time) into your category of not having truth.

I do not do what you say I do. Accusations are also a tool of the devil.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Insults are NOT A DEFENSE for the truth.

Insults are what people have who do not have the truth.
"People who do not have the truth," according to GT:

Matthew 23:16 (KJV) ---"blind guides"
Matthew 23:17 (KJV) ---"fools and blind"
Matthew 23:23 (KJV) ---"hypocrites"
Matthew 23:27 (KJV) ---"like unto whited sepulchres"
Matthew 23:33 (KJV) ---"serpents" ; "generation of vipers"

John 8:55 (KJV) ---"liar"
If you do not have the truth, what else do you got to reply to me?
God's truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

:thumb:

Luke 12:19-21 KJV
(19) And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
(20) But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
(21) So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
"People who do not have the truth," according to GT:

Matthew 23:16 (KJV) ---"blind guides"
Matthew 23:17 (KJV) ---"fools and blind"
Matthew 23:23 (KJV) ---"hypocrites"
Matthew 23:27 (KJV) ---"like unto whited sepulchres"
Matthew 23:33 (KJV) ---"serpents" ; "generation of vipers"
John 8:55 (KJV) ---"liar".
GT contradicts herself a lot.

God's Truth

:thumb:

Luke 12:19-21 KJV
(19) And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
(20) But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
(21) So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Do you understand those scriptures?

Laying up treasures in heaven is about obeying Jesus.

Tell me why you use the scriptures quoting Jesus when you think it means DO NOT OBEY?

Tell me why you think those scriptures, the scriptures that you misunderstand as saying we do not have to obey---why you think those are now for us and not only to the Jews?!

Tell me why you will not tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?